• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:39
CEST 00:39
KST 07:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9029 users

DC LAN #10 @ Monster PC Sponsored by ONOG - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
KuyzzTV
Profile Joined July 2012
Peru16 Posts
September 10 2012 03:03 GMT
#41
why not
kuyzz
"Zerg needs a buff"
vinco_
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2 Posts
September 10 2012 03:17 GMT
#42
I'm in.

vinco.988
FakePromise
Profile Joined September 2010
United States77 Posts
September 10 2012 03:23 GMT
#43
FakePromise

carpola
Profile Joined August 2010
United States168 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-10 04:48:28
September 10 2012 04:47 GMT
#44
On September 10 2012 07:32 Anfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2012 06:47 sc2CruSha wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:07 Anfield wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:05 sc2CruSha wrote:
DuStCruSha

SiCk NaMe BrO



I was like 11 years old when I made the name CruSha O_O if I didn't caps the S back then I wouldn't now >.>


Oh ThAtS NiCe DuDe I HaD PaSt ExPeRieNcEs LiKe ThaT WHeN I WaS YoUnGeR ToO. I GueSs I GrEw Up.


WoW, YoU'rE a DoUcHe. ThIs WaS mOrE fUn ThAn I tHoUgHt.
WiredBomb
Profile Joined May 2005
United States398 Posts
September 10 2012 04:55 GMT
#45
YoU GuYs ShOuLd StOp ThIs. It DoEsNt LoOk KeWLiO~~
Boom ready or not, here it comes.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
September 10 2012 07:44 GMT
#46
On September 10 2012 13:55 WiredBomb wrote:
YoU GuYs ShOuLd StOp ThIs. It DoEsNt LoOk KeWLiO~~


GeT OfF tHiS sMuRf aCcOuNt YoU n00b\


btw my CSL team is looking for rides from the metro to the lan center, maybe 4-6 people or something. If anyone can stop by a metro stop on the way to the LAN PM me and we'll set stuffs up
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Anfield
Profile Joined October 2010
Yemen160 Posts
September 10 2012 08:42 GMT
#47
On September 10 2012 13:47 carpola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2012 07:32 Anfield wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:47 sc2CruSha wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:07 Anfield wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:05 sc2CruSha wrote:
DuStCruSha

SiCk NaMe BrO



I was like 11 years old when I made the name CruSha O_O if I didn't caps the S back then I wouldn't now >.>


Oh ThAtS NiCe DuDe I HaD PaSt ExPeRieNcEs LiKe ThaT WHeN I WaS YoUnGeR ToO. I GueSs I GrEw Up.


WoW, YoU'rE a DoUcHe. ThIs WaS mOrE fUn ThAn I tHoUgHt.


Hey look. Will set up a magic the gathering tournament in the back. Look for the guys with wizard hats and robes with wands. You can't miss them. Prize pool is a shiny card
Burns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2300 Posts
September 10 2012 16:07 GMT
#48
Burns
d3_crescentia

i dont have one that fits for storr so...
What do you mean you heard me during the night, these are quiet pants!
Alkresh
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States88 Posts
September 10 2012 16:20 GMT
#49
On September 10 2012 17:42 Anfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2012 13:47 carpola wrote:
On September 10 2012 07:32 Anfield wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:47 sc2CruSha wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:07 Anfield wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:05 sc2CruSha wrote:
DuStCruSha

SiCk NaMe BrO



I was like 11 years old when I made the name CruSha O_O if I didn't caps the S back then I wouldn't now >.>


Oh ThAtS NiCe DuDe I HaD PaSt ExPeRieNcEs LiKe ThaT WHeN I WaS YoUnGeR ToO. I GueSs I GrEw Up.


WoW, YoU'rE a DoUcHe. ThIs WaS mOrE fUn ThAn I tHoUgHt.


Hey look. Will set up a magic the gathering tournament in the back. Look for the guys with wizard hats and robes with wands. You can't miss them. Prize pool is a shiny card


Magic the Gathering tournament? Fuck yes.
Player for Frater Infinitas, gm zerg, musician, and student
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
September 10 2012 17:37 GMT
#50
Need to harrass carpola about magic guys just do it
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
September 10 2012 17:39 GMT
#51
On September 10 2012 17:42 Anfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2012 13:47 carpola wrote:
On September 10 2012 07:32 Anfield wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:47 sc2CruSha wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:07 Anfield wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:05 sc2CruSha wrote:
DuStCruSha

SiCk NaMe BrO



I was like 11 years old when I made the name CruSha O_O if I didn't caps the S back then I wouldn't now >.>


Oh ThAtS NiCe DuDe I HaD PaSt ExPeRieNcEs LiKe ThaT WHeN I WaS YoUnGeR ToO. I GueSs I GrEw Up.


WoW, YoU'rE a DoUcHe. ThIs WaS mOrE fUn ThAn I tHoUgHt.


Hey look. Will set up a magic the gathering tournament in the back. Look for the guys with wizard hats and robes with wands. You can't miss them. Prize pool is a shiny card


Shit son I've got 12 MTG decks don't even tempt me with a tourney I can cast SC and play at the same time right?? lol
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
September 10 2012 18:48 GMT
#52
ZombieGrub.332
Terran
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
Anfield
Profile Joined October 2010
Yemen160 Posts
September 10 2012 18:49 GMT
#53
On September 11 2012 02:39 TheRealNanMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2012 17:42 Anfield wrote:
On September 10 2012 13:47 carpola wrote:
On September 10 2012 07:32 Anfield wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:47 sc2CruSha wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:07 Anfield wrote:
On September 10 2012 06:05 sc2CruSha wrote:
DuStCruSha

SiCk NaMe BrO



I was like 11 years old when I made the name CruSha O_O if I didn't caps the S back then I wouldn't now >.>


Oh ThAtS NiCe DuDe I HaD PaSt ExPeRieNcEs LiKe ThaT WHeN I WaS YoUnGeR ToO. I GueSs I GrEw Up.


WoW, YoU'rE a DoUcHe. ThIs WaS mOrE fUn ThAn I tHoUgHt.


Hey look. Will set up a magic the gathering tournament in the back. Look for the guys with wizard hats and robes with wands. You can't miss them. Prize pool is a shiny card


Shit son I've got 12 MTG decks don't even tempt me with a tourney I can cast SC and play at the same time right?? lol

I bet that's a panty dropper line
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
September 10 2012 20:06 GMT
#54
Ok guys enough spam, I'm trying to run LAN signups here. Next uppercase/lowercase post gets a warning, and next Anfield post gets a warning. (since literally every Anfield post in this thread has been god awful)
EndOfLineTv
Profile Joined February 2011
United States741 Posts
September 11 2012 00:26 GMT
#55
Finally!

FSGShazbot .379 (EndOfLine)
YelloOw
Profile Joined December 2011
Vietnam12 Posts
September 11 2012 15:30 GMT
#56
YelloOw.285 Protoss
Sean Nguyen
Burns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2300 Posts
September 12 2012 02:17 GMT
#57
ok, so for dinner I have an idea,
I went to Honey Pig the other night with a rather large group of friends, and we ordered a few different meats for each section of 4 and it turned out great. I had lots of meat, about the same price as ill mee and paying was easy--they brought everyone checks

so we could consider making reservations there and not have to worry about donking around after dinner.
What do you mean you heard me during the night, these are quiet pants!
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-12 03:07:52
September 12 2012 03:06 GMT
#58
Burns you want to take the lead on that? I can have people RSVP if they are interested in dinner and then somebody make the reservation there say like a week before. we could also go to dinner earlier which would be nice as well.

I'll need an estimated price per person as well.
Burns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2300 Posts
September 12 2012 04:12 GMT
#59
15 plus tax is what i paid, so 18~~ which is 3 dollars more than ill me, we also dont have to wait till 10 which is big since the lans dont end at 10 anymore

and if we can get a sign up for dinner that would be great
What do you mean you heard me during the night, these are quiet pants!
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
September 12 2012 04:29 GMT
#60
ok sweet.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ADDED TO THE ORIGINAL POST!

"DINNER: If you are interested in going to korean bbq dinner after the lan at around (7 or 8pm probably) please RSVP by PM'ING ME. I will respond to all RSVP's confirming. this will cost $18. you can RSVP for dinner through Saturday September 22nd after which we will be making the reservation, anyone else will be on their own."

I'll take RSVP's for dinner from now though the 22nd, then we'll get a set number and make the reservation. I'm doing it through PM's so I don't risk missing anyone in the thread or anything.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O172
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft317
Nina 90
ViBE76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14519
ZZZero.O 172
firebathero 103
Hyuk 68
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm133
febbydoto82
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Counter-Strike
Fnx 956
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5913
Other Games
summit1g7728
FrodaN2259
JimRising 342
mouzStarbuck318
ToD266
KnowMe246
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1188
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 31
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie580
• Shiphtur204
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 21m
INu's Battles
13h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 21m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.