• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8332 users

Know Your TL Fellow - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 22 Next All
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
May 09 2012 15:12 GMT
#141
On May 10 2012 00:10 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 00:08 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 10 2012 00:03 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 09 2012 10:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
@Asha', why are you embarrassed about being a girl on teamliquid?
@Drazerk, do you still LR, Preston?
@Seeker, I've been away for the most part for the last 2 weeks, and I saw someone else making the LR threads for GSL last night. Do you still do them or have you passed on the torch?

Nope. Never in a million years will I pass on the torch. Right now I'm in Korea, attending management seminars and learning the business world in my dad's school, so I'm relatively busy


awesome, well about being in korea, seminars sound dull to me :p

do stuff, take pics, blog and share, watch GSL, watch PL if you can.

Yeah. I'm going to try attend as many GSLs as I can. Is attending OSL free? And isn't PL over?


OSL is free, PL should start soon, will know the details for sure within the next 72 hours.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 09 2012 15:23 GMT
#142
On May 09 2012 14:20 McFeser wrote:
@TheToast

There is someone on here called theToaster. How do you feel about this and are you scared?


He's my arche nemesis, though I'm not sure he knows it.

We've so far only had one run-in: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304145#2

One day I will destroy him.... somehow. Maybe.... if I feel like it.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
alQahira
Profile Joined June 2011
United States511 Posts
May 09 2012 15:49 GMT
#143
Wow, he didn't even acknowledge the bond that you two share in his reply. Either he is really clueless, or he has embraced the mantle of your arch-nemesis and was fostering conflict by pretending to ignore your relationship.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 09 2012 16:09 GMT
#144
@Roffles: you unbanned yet? HUEHUEHUE

@Azera: What gives you the motivation/inspiration/ideas for blogs? Is there specific time of the day that you just "feel" like writing blogs? What are your favourite kinds of blogs to read?
[TLMS] REBOOT
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
May 09 2012 16:26 GMT
#145
Yeah, it was a little how disconcerting how he was ignoring you but be careful. You never know when he is going to pop into action.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
May 09 2012 16:26 GMT
#146
On May 08 2012 10:54 docvoc wrote:
@Torenhire, what is your favorite story of screwing up as a kid, you seem like someone with an interesting adolecense

@Blind-RaWR, assuming you aren't banned (JK), what is your favorite TL memory?


SPL 10-11 finals LR thread, especially the posts leading up to my 10k, also all BW teamspeak get-togethers.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 09 2012 21:15 GMT
#147
@JieXian and @marttorn
Why don't you play TL mafia.

@bittman
u gonna follow sc2?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
May 10 2012 06:13 GMT
#148
@TheToast if toast comes out of a toaster, doesn't that mean TheToaster is your mother?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 10 2012 13:52 GMT
#149
On May 10 2012 15:13 BLinD-RawR wrote:
@TheToast if toast comes out of a toaster, doesn't that mean TheToaster is your mother?


Why is it you think my name refers to cooked bread? A toast is also a thing you do at parties you know.

And PS, I've been here far longer than him. I am an original.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-13 06:42:11
May 13 2012 06:09 GMT
#150
On May 10 2012 06:15 blubbdavid wrote:
@JieXian and @marttorn
Why don't you play TL mafia.

@bittman
u gonna follow sc2?


Time zone and other commitments. But I will play BW after my finals :D (unless you're C or something)

@blubbdavid since you're from switzerland, how many languages do you speak?

@antisocialmunky
are you really anti social?
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
GT350
Profile Joined May 2012
United States270 Posts
May 13 2012 06:40 GMT
#151
Ok I'll give this a try

@Seeker, what do you seek?
@Blind-Rawr, tell me something good and bad about india, might go there this summer.
@Anyone, what do you think about scbw progamers coming to sc2?
lee365
Profile Joined December 2010
United States448 Posts
May 13 2012 07:03 GMT
#152
@Flamewheel, when are you gonna make another Dota 2 hero guide?
Terran Fighting! NoSoupfOu.517
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
May 13 2012 07:27 GMT
#153
@Flamewheel
What games are you currently playing?
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 13 2012 11:46 GMT
#154
On May 13 2012 15:40 GT350 wrote:
Ok I'll give this a try

@Seeker, what do you seek?
@Blind-Rawr, tell me something good and bad about india, might go there this summer.
@Anyone, what do you think about scbw progamers coming to sc2?

I seek truth, justice, and peace on earth. But since that's being way too broad and cliche, I'll say that I seek a hot ass wife that everyone will drool over and a kick ass job with 4 beautiful kids.

I also seek to be a moderator. One day..... one day.... even if it takes 50 years, I will make my dream come true.

I have nothing against scbw gamers coming to sc2. I am very excited to see what Flash, Jaedong, and Bisu will bring to the sc2 scene. My only concern is that we may end with up another fOrGG situation. In which case, I'd just be super pissed 24/7.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
May 13 2012 14:11 GMT
#155
On May 13 2012 20:46 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2012 15:40 GT350 wrote:
Ok I'll give this a try

@Seeker, what do you seek?
@Blind-Rawr, tell me something good and bad about india, might go there this summer.
@Anyone, what do you think about scbw progamers coming to sc2?

I seek truth, justice, and peace on earth. But since that's being way too broad and cliche, I'll say that I seek a hot ass wife that everyone will drool over and a kick ass job with 4 beautiful kids.

I also seek to be a moderator. One day..... one day.... even if it takes 50 years, I will make my dream come true.

I have nothing against scbw gamers coming to sc2. I am very excited to see what Flash, Jaedong, and Bisu will bring to the sc2 scene. My only concern is that we may end with up another fOrGG situation. In which case, I'd just be super pissed 24/7.

if people expect flash to be the best player in sc2 in a months time, it will.

As flash stated he thinks it will take him 1 year to get to code S level, and 2-3years to be the best player
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
DawN883
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden558 Posts
May 13 2012 14:17 GMT
#156
@Torte de lini
Where did you get your nick from?
If the dead are not raised, Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-13 15:19:14
May 13 2012 15:17 GMT
#157
On May 13 2012 23:17 DawN883 wrote:
@Torte de lini
Where did you get your nick from?


www.kingdomofloathing.com

I was a Sauceror. The name doesn't originate from there, but a lot of similar silly names are how I got inspired. For the record, I dislike Tortellini and prefer picci or ritoni (penne too).
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
DawN883
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden558 Posts
May 13 2012 15:50 GMT
#158
On May 14 2012 00:17 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2012 23:17 DawN883 wrote:
@Torte de lini
Where did you get your nick from?


www.kingdomofloathing.com

I was a Sauceror. The name doesn't originate from there, but a lot of similar silly names are how I got inspired. For the record, I dislike Tortellini and prefer picci or ritoni (penne too).


Ok The name sounds kickass
If the dead are not raised, Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 13 2012 15:53 GMT
#159
Thanks!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-13 16:10:44
May 13 2012 16:09 GMT
#160
On May 13 2012 15:40 GT350 wrote:
Ok I'll give this a try

@Seeker, what do you seek?
@Blind-Rawr, tell me something good and bad about india, might go there this summer.
@Anyone, what do you think about scbw progamers coming to sc2?


The good: food, people, the historical locations, all touristy things.
The bad: the fact that "the bad" you are looking for is uncertain and usually a different experience each foreigner has in this country.

I'm sad about scbw progamers coming to sc2.

On May 14 2012 00:17 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2012 23:17 DawN883 wrote:
@Torte de lini
Where did you get your nick from?


www.kingdomofloathing.com

I was a Sauceror. The name doesn't originate from there, but a lot of similar silly names are how I got inspired. For the record, I dislike Tortellini and prefer picci or ritoni (penne too).


kingdom of loathing wow, thats something I haven't heard form in a while.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 407
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox388
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby3185
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft451
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 35m
INu's Battles
12h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 35m
OSC
23h 50m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.