• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:00
CEST 16:00
KST 23:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8290 users

Know Your TL Fellow - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 22 Next All
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
May 09 2012 03:25 GMT
#121
On May 09 2012 12:15 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 22:03 jpak wrote:
@Kiett which game should I sub next?

Haha, if you're asking me, then you should already know the answer! :3
+ Show Spoiler +

Bisu vs. Flash, PL Finals Ace Matchuuuu


I approve of this answer.
ॐ
HypertonicHydroponic
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
437 Posts
May 09 2012 03:29 GMT
#122
@Barrin
Did you just indirectly propose to 57 Corvette?

@Mementoss
After the Zelda series, do you have any plans to go back through any of the other huge franchise series like, Final Fantasy, Mario Bros., Mega Man, etc.?

@Gheed
Are you going to let your "I hate Esports" blog get in the way of this month's installment of your sociological experiement?

@Sir Jolt
When are you finally going to make the big push to put in the practice time so you can finally make it to top 8 GM problogger?
[P] The Watery Archives -- http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=279070
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
May 09 2012 03:30 GMT
#123
@ Bibbit (because you'll read this eventually)

Which is your favorite pony?
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
Trozz
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3456 Posts
May 09 2012 03:39 GMT
#124
@Chill Yo what's good?
What was awesome from your trip?
Still playing third strike?
A build is not a guess, an estimation or a hunch, a feeling, or a foolish intuition. A build is a dependable, unwavering, unarguably accurate, portrayer of your ambition.
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
May 09 2012 03:49 GMT
#125
@ Dalguno

Which is your favorite pony?
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
May 09 2012 04:39 GMT
#126
On May 09 2012 12:49 AirbladeOrange wrote:
@ Dalguno

Which is your favorite pony?


Uhhh... Must be Fluttershy
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
May 09 2012 05:20 GMT
#127
@TheToast

There is someone on here called theToaster. How do you feel about this and are you scared?
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 09 2012 08:08 GMT
#128
@R1CH are you ever tempted to hit a few key strokes and wave your wand and make the internet go away sometimes?
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 09 2012 08:23 GMT
#129
Worryingly, I got this

On May 09 2012 10:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
@Asha', why are you embarrassed about being a girl on teamliquid?
@Drazerk, do you still LR, Preston?
@Seeker, I've been away for the most part for the last 2 weeks, and I saw someone else making the LR threads for GSL last night. Do you still do them or have you passed on the torch?


Drazerk does when he has time/can be bothered/alligators

Asha is in denial. She'll come around with support from everyone

Seeker has exams right now, so he's taking a break. Business as usual next week (I believe)

@ShellShock1122 Are you ready to join us? If you are, PM me
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 09:09:16
May 09 2012 09:09 GMT
#130
On May 09 2012 17:23 Hassybaby wrote:
Worryingly, I got this

Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 10:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
@Asha', why are you embarrassed about being a girl on teamliquid?
@Drazerk, do you still LR, Preston?
@Seeker, I've been away for the most part for the last 2 weeks, and I saw someone else making the LR threads for GSL last night. Do you still do them or have you passed on the torch?


Drazerk does when he has time/can be bothered/alligators

Asha is in denial. She'll come around with support from everyone

Seeker has exams right now, so he's taking a break. Business as usual next week (I believe)

@ShellShock1122 Are you ready to join us? If you are, PM me

what has made people think asha is a girl?
what've i missed
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Vo-one
Profile Joined June 2003
Ukraine456 Posts
May 09 2012 09:10 GMT
#131
@Liquid`Nazgul
how are you? (my fav toss of SC:BW)
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
May 09 2012 10:53 GMT
#132
On May 09 2012 11:09 Barrin wrote:
@57 Corvette
I noted you said 'yet'. Do you have a plan for becoming 'someone special'?
Also, why can't you PK? :D


Well, I am just going to keep making youtube videos until I get noticed.
I can't PK because my original Runescape account had crap stats for PKing (94 Att, 89 Strength, 80 Defence)


On May 09 2012 11:11 TheKefka wrote:
@57 Corvette
What's your elo?


Currentlhy 1430, but I think i've just been lucky the last few games, I should be somewhere in the 1300s


On May 09 2012 11:22 fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi wrote:
@57 Corvette
Tell us about you the way you would tell/talk to a new date about yourself.

nice thread.

I am terribly awkward with dates. I wouldn't really know what to say until they ask about specifics.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
May 09 2012 11:20 GMT
#133
On May 09 2012 18:09 SenorChang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 17:23 Hassybaby wrote:
Worryingly, I got this

On May 09 2012 10:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
@Asha', why are you embarrassed about being a girl on teamliquid?
@Drazerk, do you still LR, Preston?
@Seeker, I've been away for the most part for the last 2 weeks, and I saw someone else making the LR threads for GSL last night. Do you still do them or have you passed on the torch?


Drazerk does when he has time/can be bothered/alligators

Asha is in denial. She'll come around with support from everyone

Seeker has exams right now, so he's taking a break. Business as usual next week (I believe)

@ShellShock1122 Are you ready to join us? If you are, PM me

what has made people think asha is a girl?
what've i missed


I think my LR guide may of caused some confusion but it doesn't help that Asha is a girls name
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
May 09 2012 11:46 GMT
#134
On May 09 2012 20:20 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 18:09 SenorChang wrote:
On May 09 2012 17:23 Hassybaby wrote:
Worryingly, I got this

On May 09 2012 10:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
@Asha', why are you embarrassed about being a girl on teamliquid?
@Drazerk, do you still LR, Preston?
@Seeker, I've been away for the most part for the last 2 weeks, and I saw someone else making the LR threads for GSL last night. Do you still do them or have you passed on the torch?


Drazerk does when he has time/can be bothered/alligators

Asha is in denial. She'll come around with support from everyone

Seeker has exams right now, so he's taking a break. Business as usual next week (I believe)

@ShellShock1122 Are you ready to join us? If you are, PM me

what has made people think asha is a girl?
what've i missed


I think my LR guide may of caused some confusion but it doesn't help that Asha is a girls name


Also, it's the truth
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 14:41:32
May 09 2012 14:13 GMT
#135
On May 07 2012 00:01 marttorn wrote:
@Blind-rawr

Could you give me a hint as to what your previous account was?


nope, I like seeing you pursue this pointless pursuit.:/

@OpticalShot can you translate the entire Ra's pinpoint series from DES for BW noobies?I heard there was good stuff about it.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 14:48:43
May 09 2012 14:44 GMT
#136
On May 09 2012 23:13 BLinD-RawR wrote:
@OpticalShot can you translate the entire Ra's pinpoint series from DES for BW noobies?I heard there was good stuff about it.

Seeing that my manager hasn't bothered me yet today, I'm going to go ahead and assume I'm not behind in any project. Okay, I'll look into it heheh.

*edit: HOLY that's a LOT of articles and they're all long T_T;; okay maybe I'll tackle it one-by-one, or maybe I should contact DES directly because it'll most likely become a "large" translation project.
[TLMS] REBOOT
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
May 09 2012 14:54 GMT
#137
On May 09 2012 23:44 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 23:13 BLinD-RawR wrote:
@OpticalShot can you translate the entire Ra's pinpoint series from DES for BW noobies?I heard there was good stuff about it.

Seeing that my manager hasn't bothered me yet today, I'm going to go ahead and assume I'm not behind in any project. Okay, I'll look into it heheh.

*edit: HOLY that's a LOT of articles and they're all long T_T;; okay maybe I'll tackle it one-by-one, or maybe I should contact DES directly because it'll most likely become a "large" translation project.


take your time buddy :p

thanks though
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
May 09 2012 15:03 GMT
#138
On May 09 2012 10:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
@Asha', why are you embarrassed about being a girl on teamliquid?
@Drazerk, do you still LR, Preston?
@Seeker, I've been away for the most part for the last 2 weeks, and I saw someone else making the LR threads for GSL last night. Do you still do them or have you passed on the torch?

Nope. Never in a million years will I pass on the torch. Right now I'm in Korea, attending management seminars and learning the business world in my dad's school, so I'm relatively busy
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
May 09 2012 15:08 GMT
#139
On May 10 2012 00:03 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 10:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
@Asha', why are you embarrassed about being a girl on teamliquid?
@Drazerk, do you still LR, Preston?
@Seeker, I've been away for the most part for the last 2 weeks, and I saw someone else making the LR threads for GSL last night. Do you still do them or have you passed on the torch?

Nope. Never in a million years will I pass on the torch. Right now I'm in Korea, attending management seminars and learning the business world in my dad's school, so I'm relatively busy


awesome, well about being in korea, seminars sound dull to me :p

do stuff, take pics, blog and share, watch GSL, watch PL if you can.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 15:10:54
May 09 2012 15:10 GMT
#140
On May 10 2012 00:08 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 00:03 SeeKeR wrote:
On May 09 2012 10:10 Shellshock1122 wrote:
@Asha', why are you embarrassed about being a girl on teamliquid?
@Drazerk, do you still LR, Preston?
@Seeker, I've been away for the most part for the last 2 weeks, and I saw someone else making the LR threads for GSL last night. Do you still do them or have you passed on the torch?

Nope. Never in a million years will I pass on the torch. Right now I'm in Korea, attending management seminars and learning the business world in my dad's school, so I'm relatively busy


awesome, well about being in korea, seminars sound dull to me :p

do stuff, take pics, blog and share, watch GSL, watch PL if you can.

Yeah. I'm going to try attend as many GSLs as I can. Is attending OSL free? And isn't PL over?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1106
RotterdaM561
SteadfastSC282
TKL 206
Rex118
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 282
TKL 212
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44373
Calm 1962
Shuttle 1844
Jaedong 1536
Horang2 860
Mini 625
actioN 614
EffOrt 599
Soma 531
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 329
Rush 262
Larva 239
ZerO 208
BeSt 200
Snow 194
firebathero 132
Mong 98
Zeus 92
910 73
Mind 71
Last 70
hero 60
Free 58
Hyun 54
Yoon 49
sorry 44
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 33
JYJ 30
Shine 28
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 19
HiyA 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 14
Rock 9
Killer 7
Icarus 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5308
Dendi1170
Counter-Strike
fl0m1885
Fnx 603
edward43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes592
Lowko364
Other Games
singsing2137
olofmeister1420
hiko747
B2W.Neo322
DeMusliM214
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX130
Khaldor96
Trikslyr75
QueenE68
dupreeh33
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1274
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1996
• Jankos1633
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur682
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h
The PondCast
20h
INu's Battles
21h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.