• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:09
CEST 16:09
KST 23:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8324 users

SC2 skill replacement keycaps - interest check - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
JitnikoVi
Profile Joined May 2010
Russian Federation396 Posts
April 26 2012 23:17 GMT
#21
although i love the creativity i cant imagine what my girlfriend, friends or family would think when they would see this -___-

not read to admit im a huge nerd just yet
In theory yes, but theoretically, no.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 26 2012 23:39 GMT
#22
On April 27 2012 08:17 JitnikoVi wrote:
although i love the creativity i cant imagine what my girlfriend, friends or family would think when they would see this -___-

not read to admit im a huge nerd just yet


Might as well come out of the closet. It's for the best. Besides, being a geek is NOT something you want to ambush a significant other with.
Beefpotpie
Profile Joined February 2012
United States53 Posts
April 27 2012 00:09 GMT
#23
I'd definitely like a protoss symbol to replace my 'A' key
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
April 27 2012 00:11 GMT
#24
On April 27 2012 08:39 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 08:17 JitnikoVi wrote:
although i love the creativity i cant imagine what my girlfriend, friends or family would think when they would see this -___-

not read to admit im a huge nerd just yet


Might as well come out of the closet. It's for the best. Besides, being a geek is NOT something you want to ambush a significant other with.


I have no idea what's going on with this now...

Back on track - looks like generally the feeling is good - please encourage your friends/teammates to post here so I know the level of interest, really hoping to get this going but I need to see a lot of support. Thanks guys and gals <3
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
hangene92
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada258 Posts
April 27 2012 01:12 GMT
#25
Does anyone know where I can get one of these keycaps?
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one"
MaxFatality
Profile Joined November 2010
United States21 Posts
April 27 2012 01:25 GMT
#26
This could be cool. My only thought is that if its purely aesthetic then it's all fine. But if its like a training thing for one to press the keys of certain abilities then it becomes more limited to me as you typically arent looking at the keyboard when playing.
XBOX360 - PGR3 - 2006 WSVG Pro Qualifier - 2007 WCG Pacific Finalist
redDuke
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia207 Posts
April 27 2012 01:32 GMT
#27
that would be awesome!! Id love just a couple to jazz up my keyboard- and to go with my new mouse!!
vile | FXO | Liquid | EG | coL
NekoFlandre
Profile Joined March 2011
United States497 Posts
April 27 2012 01:37 GMT
#28
I would totally buy some of these once I get the money for it.

I want a TL Key Cap =/
Kitty Flandre....even more scary..
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 27 2012 01:38 GMT
#29
As cool as it would be, considering you'd be having to deal with rows and stuff, unless people were all using one of the default type layouts, you might have trouble getting em to match.
Andymoo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States110 Posts
April 27 2012 01:38 GMT
#30
if I may, I'd suggest adding a poll to the OP to make gathering data on the interest of these easier for you.
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
April 27 2012 01:43 GMT
#31
I'd fucking do it.

Just have them, please, be available in a selection of colors. FYI, I wouldn't buy them if I couldn't get in either red or black to match my WASD Keyboard setup.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
dUTtrOACh
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2339 Posts
April 27 2012 02:03 GMT
#32
I for one wouldn't waste money on something so pointless. Cute little idea, but it won't be making anybody a millionaire.
twitch.tv/duttroach
Ace1123
Profile Joined September 2011
Philippines1187 Posts
April 27 2012 02:55 GMT
#33
This is a great idea. I would certainly buy one if ever. T = Stim , S = SCV, Etc.
ForGG, Mvp, MMA, MarineKing, BoxeR,
dUTtrOACh
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2339 Posts
April 27 2012 03:33 GMT
#34
On April 27 2012 11:55 Ace1123 wrote:
This is a great idea. I would certainly buy one if ever. T = Stim , S = SCV, Etc.


The idea of keycaps is you can stick an SCV keycap on your ESC button if it makes you happy... S = SCV if an SCV keycap exists and you choose pluck out your S key and replace it with the SCV. I foresee a minor inconvenience. You don't own the rights to these symbols, and I think I know who does...
twitch.tv/duttroach
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
April 27 2012 12:13 GMT
#35
On April 27 2012 10:43 CursOr wrote:
I'd fucking do it.

Just have them, please, be available in a selection of colors. FYI, I wouldn't buy them if I couldn't get in either red or black to match my WASD Keyboard setup.


That is a very good point, I didn't think of that. I'll do my best to see if we can do this.
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
DreadKnight
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom123 Posts
April 27 2012 13:18 GMT
#36
I'm not really interested in it honestly, but then again...Not really interested in the TL cap.
CaptainCrush
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States785 Posts
April 27 2012 13:25 GMT
#37
While that pic looks pretty cool, it would stick out like a sore thumb on my black desk, black keyboard, and black monitor
xwoGworwaTsx
Profile Joined April 2012
United States984 Posts
April 27 2012 13:46 GMT
#38
I'd buy it. Max $20 for a whole zerg set. Anything higher and I have to pass.
brijan
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Australia144 Posts
April 27 2012 14:25 GMT
#39
I would throw much monies at the screen to have my T key replaced by a syringe!
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
April 27 2012 14:28 GMT
#40
Yes, yes, and yes. I'd change my whole keyboard if possible :D
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1512
WardiTV869
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8286
Bisu 2301
Shuttle 1123
Horang2 768
Larva 512
BeSt 506
EffOrt 442
Stork 308
actioN 282
Mini 238
[ Show more ]
Mind 174
Zeus 101
910 98
Barracks 79
Snow 73
Mong 67
Sea.KH 59
hero 53
Shinee 42
JYJ 36
ToSsGirL 33
sorry 32
Bale 30
Sexy 29
Aegong 25
Killer 23
Shine 22
Yoon 21
soO 20
HiyA 19
Free 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 10
zelot 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5192
qojqva2033
Dendi1069
febbydoto42
Counter-Strike
fl0m2010
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko446
Other Games
singsing2874
olofmeister1235
hiko1000
B2W.Neo805
Livibee476
crisheroes405
XBOCT288
TKL 262
Hui .238
Pyrionflax216
XaKoH 204
Liquid`VortiX162
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2955
• Jankos2023
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 51m
Replay Cast
8h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 51m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 51m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.