• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:28
CEST 21:28
KST 04:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9091 users

[Old] 2,500 more Liquid Shirts - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Community
485 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 25 Next All
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
February 22 2012 22:20 GMT
#381
A lot of the confirmation emails sometimes get eaten by spam filters, check your spam / junk box if you don't see it. It's generally nothing to worry about.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
TheIc3man
Profile Joined February 2011
19 Posts
February 23 2012 05:21 GMT
#382
i just wonder if there is actually as u said before new shirts coming 700 in diferent sizes can we try to put like wishfull list?? cause i update everyday and nothing and maybe tomorrow at work bang! i lost it T.T
we win a pyloon at a time!
SilentVico
Profile Joined August 2011
United States128 Posts
February 23 2012 06:09 GMT
#383
Is there a way for me to track my order? I just want to know how long it takes to arrive. I live in North Carolina if that helps answer the question.
"words will hurt forever"
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 23 2012 06:12 GMT
#384
What is the Free Gift?
feardragon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States973 Posts
February 23 2012 19:31 GMT
#385
My shirt is arriving today! I'm so excited but laddering is only making the wait go slower! T_T
Ok Starcraft 2 Commentator
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-23 22:27:21
February 23 2012 22:23 GMT
#386
Got a medium, fits but has the undershirt issue with the length being a bit too long. I'm 180cm/80kg and torso length about 25 inches, the shirt is 28 inches.

edit: I totally ignored or missed the size chart provided in the OP.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
February 23 2012 22:24 GMT
#387
On February 23 2012 15:09 SilentVico wrote:
Is there a way for me to track my order? I just want to know how long it takes to arrive. I live in North Carolina if that helps answer the question.


They ship via USPS, a tracking # should be provided in your emails.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
cellblock
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden206 Posts
February 24 2012 01:08 GMT
#388
On February 23 2012 07:20 R1CH wrote:
A lot of the confirmation emails sometimes get eaten by spam filters, check your spam / junk box if you don't see it. It's generally nothing to worry about.


I checked my junkmail, nothing there. I got the order confirmation mail but not any shipping details.
Nivekpro
Profile Joined August 2011
United States11 Posts
February 24 2012 03:57 GMT
#389
Shirt just arrived today. Fits perfectly! Thanks a lot!
Decapitation
Profile Joined October 2011
United States35 Posts
February 24 2012 06:59 GMT
#390
Just got my first TL shirt today should get the second 2morrow :D im soooooo happy :D
Your like a pylon with out you I have no power. -Artosis
Black[CAT]
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Malaysia2589 Posts
February 24 2012 13:04 GMT
#391
I ordered the day it came out. I wonder how long would it take to reach my country.
You mean ESPORTS isnt a synonym for SC2? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry Blue Switches- BW or SC2? Why not both?
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
February 24 2012 14:09 GMT
#392
On February 23 2012 14:21 TheIc3man wrote:
i just wonder if there is actually as u said before new shirts coming 700 in diferent sizes can we try to put like wishfull list?? cause i update everyday and nothing and maybe tomorrow at work bang! i lost it T.T


No unfortunately, the shirts will be only M and XL. We are completely sold out on S and L
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
megid
Profile Joined November 2011
Brazil142 Posts
February 24 2012 19:51 GMT
#393
It's already sold out again? =(
TheIc3man
Profile Joined February 2011
19 Posts
February 25 2012 07:05 GMT
#394
no news refreshing :D everyday at morning hehe
we win a pyloon at a time!
TeHSaNdMaN
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States19 Posts
February 25 2012 14:33 GMT
#395
I ordered mine on the first day and got a confirmation e-mail but it has not shipped yet, at least as far as I can tell as I have reveived no tracling number unless I completely missed it.
Rafael
Profile Joined January 2011
Venezuela182 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-26 15:35:39
February 26 2012 15:35 GMT
#396
Yah I'm in the same page, purchased the 18th got my confirmation email but no shipping information yet. Nothing on spam mail either.

Should I keep waiting chillax?
slytown
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)1411 Posts
February 26 2012 22:49 GMT
#397
On February 23 2012 15:12 vaderseven wrote:
What is the Free Gift?


Two TL stickers.
The best Flash meme ever: http://imgur.com/zquoK
Kuldurath
Profile Joined February 2011
10 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-27 00:57:11
February 27 2012 00:53 GMT
#398
Hey, I just got my shirt in the mail. I just want to thank the TL staff and everyone else who made this possible. The shirt looks absolutely awesome!
Brunnendieb
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany16 Posts
February 27 2012 20:29 GMT
#399
On February 27 2012 00:35 Rafael wrote:
Yah I'm in the same page, purchased the 18th got my confirmation email but no shipping information yet. Nothing on spam mail either.

Should I keep waiting chillax?


I don´t think you get any tracking number, I haven´t got any either. But I´m just chilling and relax about it, it´s a long way to Europe. The whole shipping process and response is just awesome. I want to thank Team Liquid for the opportunity to buy this shirt And I´m even excited about the stickers, thank you for that free gift!
wunsun
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada622 Posts
February 27 2012 20:33 GMT
#400
On February 28 2012 05:29 Brunnendieb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2012 00:35 Rafael wrote:
Yah I'm in the same page, purchased the 18th got my confirmation email but no shipping information yet. Nothing on spam mail either.

Should I keep waiting chillax?


I don´t think you get any tracking number, I haven´t got any either. But I´m just chilling and relax about it, it´s a long way to Europe. The whole shipping process and response is just awesome. I want to thank Team Liquid for the opportunity to buy this shirt And I´m even excited about the stickers, thank you for that free gift!


You eventually get a shipping information which includes a tracking number. ^^

Mine is stuck in Chicago
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason62
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22127
Mini 381
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 147
firebathero 115
ggaemo 89
ZZZero.O 55
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto22
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m961
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4201
Khaldor1445
crisheroes964
Liquid`Hasu758
Other Games
FrodaN2317
summit1g2061
Beastyqt922
mouzStarbuck326
KnowMe306
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King56
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV161
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV424
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur258
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 32m
INu's Battles
16h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 32m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 32m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.