• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10472 users

[Old] 2,500 more Liquid Shirts - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Community
485 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next All
jabberwockzerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States294 Posts
February 27 2012 23:41 GMT
#401
Just got mine :D
It really is wonderful!
I put the money in the jacket, and the jacket on the kangaroo, and now he's hopping away!
Chakragod
Profile Joined December 2011
United States5 Posts
February 28 2012 01:45 GMT
#402
Received my shirt a few days ago...looks and feels great!

And nice stickers to put on the car =P
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
February 28 2012 02:21 GMT
#403
On February 28 2012 05:33 wunsun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 05:29 Brunnendieb wrote:
On February 27 2012 00:35 Rafael wrote:
Yah I'm in the same page, purchased the 18th got my confirmation email but no shipping information yet. Nothing on spam mail either.

Should I keep waiting chillax?


I don´t think you get any tracking number, I haven´t got any either. But I´m just chilling and relax about it, it´s a long way to Europe. The whole shipping process and response is just awesome. I want to thank Team Liquid for the opportunity to buy this shirt And I´m even excited about the stickers, thank you for that free gift!


You eventually get a shipping information which includes a tracking number. ^^

Mine is stuck in Chicago


International orders get tracked only till Chicago. After that everything gets in the air and you have to wait for your local postal service to deliver it to you.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
TeHSaNdMaN
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States19 Posts
February 28 2012 03:09 GMT
#404
Got my shirt today at 12, then got a tracking number about 15 minutes ago lol. Nice size and looks great though.
Luepert
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1934 Posts
February 28 2012 03:21 GMT
#405
Mine came today!!
esports
besez
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden54 Posts
February 28 2012 16:55 GMT
#406
Got my beautiful shirt! Will be wearing on match days
haypro fighting
Black17
Profile Joined October 2011
France435 Posts
February 28 2012 19:19 GMT
#407
Received mine today ! Awesome
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 19:33:04
February 28 2012 19:32 GMT
#408
Ah man, I'm just to slow...are they sold out again? Guys, stop making such awsome shirts everyone wants to buy :D Maybe you should make like a bazillion, because there are sure so many TL-Fans!
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
TheIc3man
Profile Joined February 2011
19 Posts
February 28 2012 20:06 GMT
#409
so far no news about those 700 missing?
we win a pyloon at a time!
RobX
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden14 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 10:14:49
February 28 2012 22:57 GMT
#410
I got my shirts today... only problem it was not the size I ordered (got XL instead of L)... Now I see the Sold Out-sign and wondering if I never will get the über-cool shirt in my own size... :-(

I sent a mail to shipping with a little prayer they can actually dig up two large size shirts...

EDIT: spelling
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 23:11:20
February 28 2012 23:09 GMT
#411
Got mine today, looks so baller :D

The new TL jersey cant come soon enough though, need to order a XL instead of L, a bit tight this one.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
vanukas
Profile Joined May 2010
Finland7 Posts
February 29 2012 12:02 GMT
#412
How does these stickers work? :D Are these suppose to leave only blue part of sticker to the plane where you stick it? Or am I thinking it too much?
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
February 29 2012 16:40 GMT
#413
On February 29 2012 21:02 vanukas wrote:
How does these stickers work? :D Are these suppose to leave only blue part of sticker to the plane where you stick it? Or am I thinking it too much?


You are thinking too much its just vinyl, you can stick it anywhere and it should hold for a long time.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
February 29 2012 16:41 GMT
#414
On February 29 2012 07:57 RobX wrote:
I got my shirts today... only problem it was not the size I ordered (got XL instead of L)... Now I see the Sold Out-sign and wondering if I never will get the über-cool shirt in my own size... :-(

I sent a mail to shipping with a little prayer they can actually dig up two large size shirts...

EDIT: spelling


Hiya,

really sorry but we cant do replacements for these. At this point we are completely out of stock.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Micket
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2163 Posts
February 29 2012 18:15 GMT
#415
I live in the UK and I bought the t shirt on the day they were released. Any idea when it will arrive?
ATGserenity
Profile Joined January 2012
United States3 Posts
February 29 2012 18:30 GMT
#416
I got 2 of my the 3 shirts(2 for me and 1 for a friend) I ordered. 2 were XL and 1 was L. I only got and XL and an L(Which are awesome by the way). I sent mail through the "Contact Us" link but not sure if that was the right place.

Is there anything else I can do? Is it possible that it's coming in another package? I'm worried since they now show as "Sold Out" :O
"Not all those who wander are lost." -J.R.R. Tolkien
Lemonayd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States745 Posts
March 01 2012 02:13 GMT
#417
Haven't received mine yet. Is there anyway to track this, I was just flipping through the previous posts and found nothing on that.
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
March 01 2012 03:18 GMT
#418
Can we have more pictures of Hero modelling the shirts?
nooboon
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2602 Posts
March 01 2012 03:22 GMT
#419
Just got mine. Holy fuck do they feel nice.
draw_de
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia16 Posts
March 01 2012 05:00 GMT
#420
Shirts have arrived.

IT took about 10 days
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox714
C9.Mang0275
Westballz37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 805
Sick114
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 37m
Online Event
6h 37m
FEL
11h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.