• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:40
CEST 03:40
KST 10:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9064 users

[Old] 2,500 more Liquid Shirts - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Community
485 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Wrecken
Profile Joined March 2011
United States213 Posts
February 18 2012 10:33 GMT
#241
I just purchased a size medium, but have just one quick question. I am 5'9ish and 130 pounds, so should the medium fit pretty decently?
YukeNeko
Profile Joined February 2012
Poland6 Posts
February 18 2012 10:37 GMT
#242
Yay, got mine aswell! :3
"More GG, more skill"
EdSlyB
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Portugal1621 Posts
February 18 2012 10:54 GMT
#243
Since you are starting to get the new t-shirt models I would like to sugest this one:
[image loading]
You're welcome.
aka Wardo
Dalmatinac
Profile Joined December 2011
Croatia2 Posts
February 18 2012 10:59 GMT
#244
got mine too now... how long will shipping take to germany ?
>> Bronze Hero <<
EdSlyB
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Portugal1621 Posts
February 18 2012 11:05 GMT
#245
On February 18 2012 19:59 Dalmatinac wrote:
got mine too now... how long will shipping take to germany ?


Mine took about 2 weeks (less than 10 week days actually) to Portugal, so it should take probably one/two days more.
aka Wardo
draw_de
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia16 Posts
February 18 2012 11:07 GMT
#246
Yay! Just grabbed 2 shirts. 4-6 weeks is a fairly long wait unfortunately . Does anyone know how long it will take to get to Australia?
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
February 18 2012 11:26 GMT
#247
Weird. Small was sold out earlier today but now it's available again. I guess they released some more / updated the quantities for that size
Plat Support Main #believe
besez
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden54 Posts
February 18 2012 11:28 GMT
#248
Ordered L size! Too bad I can't get one that has "HAYPRO" over the back

I read all the thread pages, but couldn't find anyone asking about this:

TLJB-L: Team Liquid Jersey 2011 (Large) x 1
FREEGIFT01: Free Gift x 1


So... what's the free gift? =)
haypro fighting
EdSlyB
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Portugal1621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-18 11:33:59
February 18 2012 11:33 GMT
#249
On February 18 2012 20:28 besez wrote:
Ordered L size! Too bad I can't get one that has "HAYPRO" over the back

I read all the thread pages, but couldn't find anyone asking about this:

TLJB-L: Team Liquid Jersey 2011 (Large) x 1
FREEGIFT01: Free Gift x 1


So... what's the free gift? =)


If you don't want to be spoiled don't open it:

+ Show Spoiler +
It's a pair of stickers (not sure if it is the proper name) with the TL logo (horse head) in blue. So you can stick them in you PC or flat surface.
aka Wardo
j1nzo
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany367 Posts
February 18 2012 12:00 GMT
#250
got mine!
would it be possible to add our own nicks on the shirt?
it could be in a different style or size/colour to distinguish from the tl officials...
♞ rest in peace Madiba ♞
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
February 18 2012 12:13 GMT
#251
Please don't be that guy who rushes through checkout and enters the wrong address as we cannot easily fix this once your order is sent for processing. Due to limited supply, we do not accept returns on these shirts.


I really hope I did this properly... D;
theBALLS
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Singapore2935 Posts
February 18 2012 12:17 GMT
#252
On February 18 2012 19:33 Wrecken wrote:
I just purchased a size medium, but have just one quick question. I am 5'9ish and 130 pounds, so should the medium fit pretty decently?

Someone please respond to this man.

I'm 5'9 140lbs, I got a size S.

I need to know before they ship it out!

Anyone with a TL shirt that can help us out?
If you lose the stick, you'll always have theBALLS.
Wrecken
Profile Joined March 2011
United States213 Posts
February 18 2012 12:25 GMT
#253
On February 18 2012 21:17 theBALLS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2012 19:33 Wrecken wrote:
I just purchased a size medium, but have just one quick question. I am 5'9ish and 130 pounds, so should the medium fit pretty decently?

Someone please respond to this man.

I'm 5'9 140lbs, I got a size S.

I need to know before they ship it out!

Anyone with a TL shirt that can help us out?


I took the advice of a friend who has one and he said the shirts will shrink a bit so I just sized up to Medium just in case, but I have my fingers crossed.
Hallon
Profile Joined March 2011
64 Posts
February 18 2012 12:41 GMT
#254
Yeah, fourth time's a charm -.-
theBALLS
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Singapore2935 Posts
February 18 2012 12:44 GMT
#255
Who can I speak to regarding a change in size?

I PMed R1CH but I'm afraid that it'll be too late by the time he sees it.
If you lose the stick, you'll always have theBALLS.
theBALLS
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Singapore2935 Posts
February 18 2012 12:49 GMT
#256
On February 18 2012 21:44 theBALLS wrote:
Who can I speak to regarding a change in size?

I PMed R1CH but I'm afraid that it'll be too late by the time he sees it.

Nvm, I cancelled my order and re-ordered a Size M.
If you lose the stick, you'll always have theBALLS.
MitchFR
Profile Joined January 2011
France5 Posts
February 18 2012 13:39 GMT
#257
Large models are already sold out. TeamLiquid guyz responsible for quantities are so stupid...
Bazoingdoing
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2 Posts
February 18 2012 13:52 GMT
#258
I am disappoint.

Larges are sold out within less than 24 hours? We've been waiting MONTHS.

/sigh
ZaKiSC
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden19 Posts
February 18 2012 13:55 GMT
#259
Finally! Been waiting for like a year to get a teamshirt!
Long live the Emperor!
Ojahh
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Ireland728 Posts
February 18 2012 13:56 GMT
#260
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I got one, I will be totally late for work now, but sometimes you have to make the important decisions in live.

gotta run
===== Barcraft Münster ===== www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=282905! ////// ♥ Nyovne is the new Manifesto
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 51
NaDa 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 778
ViBE149
Mew2King91
ArmadaUGS78
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1302
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 21m
INu's Battles
10h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 21m
Replay Cast
21h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.