• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:17
CEST 02:17
KST 09:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9546 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 776

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 774 775 776 777 778 789 Next
Please, if you are not staff, don't answer questions in this thread, even if you think you know the answer.

Also, please take complains about bans, question about TL as a site, etc to the Website Feedback Forum.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-08-28 19:19:21
August 28 2020 19:18 GMT
#15501
On August 29 2020 02:43 FlaShFTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2020 20:46 Wombat_NornIron wrote:
On August 26 2020 20:40 BisuDagger wrote:
On August 25 2020 03:06 Shellshock wrote:
On August 22 2020 11:36 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 22 2020 10:53 FO-nTTaX wrote:
On August 22 2020 08:47 Wombat_NI wrote:
Any chance at more icons for us sad folk who post on here all day?

I yearned for many moons to become an Attack Carrier, a potent symbol of Tassadar’s sacrifice but alas after a short period of elation, like Alexander I found myself mourning the lack of further worlds to conquer.

Say we were to add more icons, where would we even go?

I mean like guitar amplifiers just turn it up to 11. Attack Carriers but there’s like two of them.

Maybe notable racial characters from the franchise, so like a Fenix for 15k and Zeratul or Tassadar for later tiers?

It’s not something that would especially motivate me to post more of my nonsense, but the site’s been going so long and hopefully for a long time going forwards that eventually we’re all going to have the same icons.

Do I get to be the golden armada?

This is a great idea. I'd love an icon for, the Stove.

Not Bisu’s face? Still I’d have that as an unlock for 150k posts but it’s definitely something to strive for.

I need Flash's unimpressed face for me then, or a Pocari Sweat bottle

OMFG... I want to see this happen so bad. You absolutely must get that unimpressed Flash meme face for your icon!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
August 28 2020 20:29 GMT
#15502
On August 29 2020 04:18 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2020 02:43 FlaShFTW wrote:
On August 26 2020 20:46 Wombat_NornIron wrote:
On August 26 2020 20:40 BisuDagger wrote:
On August 25 2020 03:06 Shellshock wrote:
On August 22 2020 11:36 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 22 2020 10:53 FO-nTTaX wrote:
On August 22 2020 08:47 Wombat_NI wrote:
Any chance at more icons for us sad folk who post on here all day?

I yearned for many moons to become an Attack Carrier, a potent symbol of Tassadar’s sacrifice but alas after a short period of elation, like Alexander I found myself mourning the lack of further worlds to conquer.

Say we were to add more icons, where would we even go?

I mean like guitar amplifiers just turn it up to 11. Attack Carriers but there’s like two of them.

Maybe notable racial characters from the franchise, so like a Fenix for 15k and Zeratul or Tassadar for later tiers?

It’s not something that would especially motivate me to post more of my nonsense, but the site’s been going so long and hopefully for a long time going forwards that eventually we’re all going to have the same icons.

Do I get to be the golden armada?

This is a great idea. I'd love an icon for, the Stove.

Not Bisu’s face? Still I’d have that as an unlock for 150k posts but it’s definitely something to strive for.

I need Flash's unimpressed face for me then, or a Pocari Sweat bottle

OMFG... I want to see this happen so bad. You absolutely must get that unimpressed Flash meme face for your icon!

Make it happen, you have the power! (Well, maybe)
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
August 28 2020 20:36 GMT
#15503
On August 29 2020 05:29 Wombat_NornIron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2020 04:18 Seeker wrote:
On August 29 2020 02:43 FlaShFTW wrote:
On August 26 2020 20:46 Wombat_NornIron wrote:
On August 26 2020 20:40 BisuDagger wrote:
On August 25 2020 03:06 Shellshock wrote:
On August 22 2020 11:36 Wombat_NI wrote:
On August 22 2020 10:53 FO-nTTaX wrote:
On August 22 2020 08:47 Wombat_NI wrote:
Any chance at more icons for us sad folk who post on here all day?

I yearned for many moons to become an Attack Carrier, a potent symbol of Tassadar’s sacrifice but alas after a short period of elation, like Alexander I found myself mourning the lack of further worlds to conquer.

Say we were to add more icons, where would we even go?

I mean like guitar amplifiers just turn it up to 11. Attack Carriers but there’s like two of them.

Maybe notable racial characters from the franchise, so like a Fenix for 15k and Zeratul or Tassadar for later tiers?

It’s not something that would especially motivate me to post more of my nonsense, but the site’s been going so long and hopefully for a long time going forwards that eventually we’re all going to have the same icons.

Do I get to be the golden armada?

This is a great idea. I'd love an icon for, the Stove.

Not Bisu’s face? Still I’d have that as an unlock for 150k posts but it’s definitely something to strive for.

I need Flash's unimpressed face for me then, or a Pocari Sweat bottle

OMFG... I want to see this happen so bad. You absolutely must get that unimpressed Flash meme face for your icon!

Make it happen, you have the power! (Well, maybe)

Sadly, I do not have any power in this particular area :/
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto5000 Posts
August 29 2020 00:33 GMT
#15504
Just persuade lichter, worked for me getting admin rights
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
August 31 2020 23:49 GMT
#15505
On August 29 2020 09:33 FO-nTTaX wrote:
Just persuade lichter, worked for me getting admin rights

Do we get to spam him on twitter? Seeker said he wants unimpressed flash meme.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-14 15:58:08
September 14 2020 15:45 GMT
#15506
I do SC2 LR threads from time to time (e.g.: https://tl.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/562765-gsl-2020-code-s-ro24-group-b or https://tl.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/563141-dh-masters-2020-fall-season-finals) when Pandemona doesn't get around to it or it's a tournament he doesn't follow.

Making the layout is quite tedious when you don't have html rights since everything has to be done looking at the code only, I can't see how it'll end up looking. An admin then has to approve the html, which is fine in itself, but if I have to edit the post because of an error or because something changed, an admin has to approve it again. This is inconvenient.

So could I have html rights on the forum? Is it possible when not having an official TL.net role?

Thanks!
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 14 2020 23:26 GMT
#15507
The short answer is likely nope. Even among staff, there are many that don't have html rights either.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
September 15 2020 09:59 GMT
#15508
Ok fair enough, thank you. But since you write "likely", I'm assuming there is someone in particular that I should ask? Who would that be?
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
September 15 2020 23:33 GMT
#15509
On September 15 2020 08:26 BigFan wrote:
The short answer is likely nope. Even among staff, there are many that don't have html rights either.

yeah. where the hell are my html rights
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
September 16 2020 02:36 GMT
#15510
only the cool kids get html
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
September 16 2020 18:27 GMT
#15511
On September 16 2020 11:36 tofucake wrote:
<marquee>only the cool kids get html</marquee>

>:c
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 16 2020 19:00 GMT
#15512
only the really cool kids get html
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
September 16 2020 19:06 GMT
#15513
lol... Y’all are dicks.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
September 16 2020 19:08 GMT
#15514
eh look what I can do
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-16 19:46:20
September 16 2020 19:09 GMT
#15515
Can I be staffed so I can get html rights and join the cool kids club?

Mod edit: MUAHAHAHA! Teoita, I deleted her HTML “rights”.
<3
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
September 16 2020 19:13 GMT
#15516
no
Moderator
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
September 16 2020 19:15 GMT
#15517
You can, however, marry staff with html rights
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 16 2020 19:16 GMT
#15518
On September 15 2020 18:59 sneakyfox wrote:
Ok fair enough, thank you. But since you write "likely", I'm assuming there is someone in particular that I should ask? Who would that be?

Good question. You could try asking an admin if you like. Check out the staff page on SCII LP for details.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
September 16 2020 19:26 GMT
#15519
On September 17 2020 04:15 Teoita wrote:
You can, however, marry staff with html rights

This is all she married you for
Moderator
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-09-16 19:34:15
September 16 2020 19:33 GMT
#15520
To be honest it's a bonus. Our relationship started with her saying "omg marry me out of Zimbabwe pls"
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Prev 1 774 775 776 777 778 789 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE140
ProTech124
SpeCial 88
StarCraft: Brood War
NaDa 27
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota167
NeuroSwarm135
League of Legends
Doublelift4005
Other Games
summit1g6282
JimRising 430
C9.Mang0386
ToD80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP69
• poizon28 35
• davetesta15
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra969
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.