• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:39
CEST 08:39
KST 15:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8062 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 769

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 767 768 769 770 771 789 Next
Please, if you are not staff, don't answer questions in this thread, even if you think you know the answer.

Also, please take complains about bans, question about TL as a site, etc to the Website Feedback Forum.
N1E
Profile Blog Joined February 2017
Brazil186 Posts
September 26 2018 19:15 GMT
#15361
Why did I have a "WC poll" thread deleted several months after its creation and during the event? Who deleted it?
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
September 26 2018 19:24 GMT
#15362
On September 25 2018 10:35 BisuDagger wrote:
What is the weirdest pet you have owned?

My parents would say me since they always called me that annoying puppy.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
N1E
Profile Blog Joined February 2017
Brazil186 Posts
September 27 2018 22:23 GMT
#15363
On September 27 2018 04:15 N1E wrote:
Why did I have a "WC poll" thread deleted several months after its creation and during the event? Who deleted it?

Nevermind I got the answer elsewhere!
NoS-Craig
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia3171 Posts
March 27 2019 11:25 GMT
#15364
Not a post since last September 2018. Long time holy shit.

As for my question. Who do you think were the most BM players in Brood war/Starcraft 2?
Artosis loves Starcraft
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
March 27 2019 11:43 GMT
#15365
On March 27 2019 20:25 NoS-Craig wrote:
Not a post since last September 2018. Long time holy shit.

As for my question. Who do you think were the most BM players in Brood war/Starcraft 2?

I guess that would depend on where you draw the line. Are we talking professional players only?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
NoS-Craig
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia3171 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-03-27 13:14:43
March 27 2019 12:06 GMT
#15366
Either progamers, streamers or people you see on the ladder. I know of Idra and Combat-EX but I was wondering about others as well.
Artosis loves Starcraft
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
March 31 2019 15:33 GMT
#15367
On March 27 2019 21:06 NoS-Craig wrote:
Either progamers, streamers or people you see on the ladder. I know of Idra and Combat-EX but I was wondering about others as well.

I think that Larva belongs there too >D
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
June 12 2019 20:16 GMT
#15368
Which member of TL staff would be the best Striking Vipers player? Would you play Striking Vipers?
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
June 12 2019 20:49 GMT
#15369
What is striking vipers?
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
June 12 2019 20:51 GMT
#15370
On June 13 2019 05:49 tofucake wrote:
What is striking vipers?

Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto5000 Posts
June 12 2019 21:04 GMT
#15371
On June 13 2019 05:51 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2019 05:49 tofucake wrote:
What is striking vipers?


Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-06-12 22:42:12
June 12 2019 22:41 GMT
#15372
Striking Vipers is the game in the first episode of the newest season of Black Mirror.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8503298/?ref_=ttep_ep1

It's basically street fighter, but in hyper realistic virtual reality.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto5000 Posts
June 12 2019 23:47 GMT
#15373
On June 13 2019 07:41 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Striking Vipers is the game in the first episode of the newest season of Black Mirror.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8503298/?ref_=ttep_ep1

It's basically street fighter, but in hyper realistic virtual reality.

Uhh I'm going with KadaverBB who is just gonna ban us all and therefor take the win
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51625 Posts
June 13 2019 03:11 GMT
#15374
not if I ban him first
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
DD_The_Shmey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States22 Posts
June 14 2019 19:58 GMT
#15375
Hey TL Staff,

Question: what happened to TLPD for Legacy of the Void??

The data base only lists up to heart of the swarm. Was the data base discontinued after HotS? I've searched the forums and liquidpedia for some kind of discussion on it ending, and I haven't been able to find anything.

I understand that it took a lot of work from great volunteers to keep it going, recording all the results and what not. It seems plausible to me that maybe their weren't enough volunteers to keep it going, so it was discontinued. However, being unable to find a discussion or TL page mentioned it's end, I thought I would post the question here, in case it got migrated to another system or something.

Thanks,
DD
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
June 14 2019 20:29 GMT
#15376
On June 15 2019 04:58 DD_The_Shmey wrote:
Hey TL Staff,

Question: what happened to TLPD for Legacy of the Void??

The data base only lists up to heart of the swarm. Was the data base discontinued after HotS? I've searched the forums and liquidpedia for some kind of discussion on it ending, and I haven't been able to find anything.

I understand that it took a lot of work from great volunteers to keep it going, recording all the results and what not. It seems plausible to me that maybe their weren't enough volunteers to keep it going, so it was discontinued. However, being unable to find a discussion or TL page mentioned it's end, I thought I would post the question here, in case it got migrated to another system or something.

Thanks,
DD

IIRC, TLPD never transferred over to LotV because we were in the process of creating TLPD 2.0.
TLPD 1.0 used a very old and outdated coding system, so we were trying to revamp TLPD by coding a 2.0. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen obstacles, the project was put on a hiatus for an undetermined period. And by then, it was too late and too much of a hassle to try to code and transfer TLPD HotS into TLPD LotV.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 18 2019 13:39 GMT
#15377
question: any TL staff in Los Angeles? Any ideas on how to avoid the plague if it gets going?

Or any historians who can help say what actually works to stay away?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Fezvezfez
Profile Joined October 2017
58 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-07-03 21:36:38
July 03 2019 21:36 GMT
#15378
Hi the mod team,

I lost access to my main account, Fezvez, 2 years ago. Because I was lazy, I created this account one year later and tried to get the old one back by contacting you guys. R1CH tried to help me out, but it seemed the email I used when I created the account was so old that I couldn't remember it.

I would really like to get that account back. I can change my SC2 portrait on my account (it's also called Fezvez) if you want

Link to EU and NA :
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3169864/1/Fezvez/
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2814782/1/Fezvez/
Mkers_SC2
Profile Joined June 2016
United Kingdom31 Posts
July 08 2019 19:48 GMT
#15379
When will the “favourite e-sports team” be updated from Iron chain to Mkers
#GoMkers
Fezvezfez
Profile Joined October 2017
58 Posts
July 11 2019 19:02 GMT
#15380
On July 04 2019 06:36 Fezvezfez wrote:
Hi the mod team,

I lost access to my main account, Fezvez, 2 years ago. Because I was lazy, I created this account one year later and tried to get the old one back by contacting you guys. R1CH tried to help me out, but it seemed the email I used when I created the account was so old that I couldn't remember it.

I would really like to get that account back. I can change my SC2 portrait on my account (it's also called Fezvez) if you want

Link to EU and NA :
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3169864/1/Fezvez/
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2814782/1/Fezvez/


If I may bump it =)
Prev 1 767 768 769 770 771 789 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4378
Leta 1844
Shuttle 1382
sorry 48
ZergMaN 46
Shine 38
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft689
Sick176
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 20
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2216
League of Legends
• Lourlo1106
• Rush1096
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 21m
Patches Events
8h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 21m
OSC
16h 21m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.