• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9776 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 632

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 630 631 632 633 634 789 Next
Please, if you are not staff, don't answer questions in this thread, even if you think you know the answer.

Also, please take complains about bans, question about TL as a site, etc to the Website Feedback Forum.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
November 20 2014 22:30 GMT
#12621
On November 21 2014 06:36 kilokilo23 wrote:
Favorite player out side of StarCraft2 and what game do they play?

Liquid`Sheth, Heroes of the Storm.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
November 20 2014 23:42 GMT
#12622
RTZ, Dota 2
Liquipedia
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 21 2014 01:02 GMT
#12623
ZerO, BW :p
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
November 21 2014 01:42 GMT
#12624
iloveoov, StarCraft
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
November 21 2014 05:45 GMT
#12625
GoodFriend from BW. with a name like that he is everyone's friend!
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 23 2014 19:57 GMT
#12626
Burning, Dota/Dota 2
AdministratorBreak the chains
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
November 23 2014 20:53 GMT
#12627
On November 21 2014 06:36 kilokilo23 wrote:
Favorite player out side of StarCraft2 and what game do they play?

You probably mean active players, so I'd say Bisu, BW
Otherwise Kingdom or Boxer

On November 21 2014 14:45 CaucasianAsian wrote:
GoodFriend from BW. with a name like that he is everyone's friend!

Rekrul would disagree with you
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 25 2014 01:08 GMT
#12628
On November 21 2014 06:36 kilokilo23 wrote:
Favorite player out side of StarCraft2 and what game do they play?

PPMD in Melee
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
kjwcj
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia1064 Posts
November 26 2014 04:12 GMT
#12629
since effort played sc2, i'll go with sky who plays bw. he's the closest thing to naniwa ever to come out of korea.
Writer
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24384 Posts
November 26 2014 04:16 GMT
#12630
What are or where could I find the demographics (race, sex, age) of TL staff?

I imagine there are reasons people may want to keep any or all of that private but I am curious about something a bit more specific and easier to know.

Are there any (openly?) Black or Native American mods?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
November 26 2014 04:39 GMT
#12631
You know, I have no idea.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24384 Posts
November 26 2014 06:07 GMT
#12632
Any chance of finding any? Just wasn't sure if there was an implicit "but I'll look into" or not.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
November 26 2014 06:10 GMT
#12633
On November 26 2014 15:07 GreenHorizons wrote:
Any chance of finding any? Just wasn't sure if there was an implicit "but I'll look into" or not.

Not sure what you're insinuating here... I don't know the ethnicities of the majority of the staff. Given your recent posting, it'd be great if you just cut to the chase and tell us what you're really after.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24384 Posts
November 26 2014 06:41 GMT
#12634
On November 26 2014 15:10 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2014 15:07 GreenHorizons wrote:
Any chance of finding any? Just wasn't sure if there was an implicit "but I'll look into" or not.

Not sure what you're insinuating here... I don't know the ethnicities of the majority of the staff. Given your recent posting, it'd be great if you just cut to the chase and tell us what you're really after.


I am more or less trying to figure out if there are any black mod's and if there were if I could contact them. Just looking for someone with a similar perspective (Black, American, TL member) to discuss the issues with and the only other (admittedly black poster got temp banned [I understand why and while I might of taken a different approach I don't think it wasn't inappropriate to do so)] but now we can't discuss the issues. (PM's are blocked too) I figured a (Black, American, TL member) who was also a mod could be a decent all in one for someone that I could find to discuss the issues, and my concerns about rhetoric with.

Not sure what you think I'm after?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
November 26 2014 06:51 GMT
#12635
Looking at the TL census is probably your best bet for figuring out what racial heritage people identify with mostly. I can't imagine why we'd want to have the staff (or potential staff) tell us their racial or cultural heritage.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
November 26 2014 07:20 GMT
#12636
On November 26 2014 15:41 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2014 15:10 Plexa wrote:
On November 26 2014 15:07 GreenHorizons wrote:
Any chance of finding any? Just wasn't sure if there was an implicit "but I'll look into" or not.

Not sure what you're insinuating here... I don't know the ethnicities of the majority of the staff. Given your recent posting, it'd be great if you just cut to the chase and tell us what you're really after.


I am more or less trying to figure out if there are any black mod's and if there were if I could contact them. Just looking for someone with a similar perspective (Black, American, TL member) to discuss the issues with and the only other (admittedly black poster got temp banned [I understand why and while I might of taken a different approach I don't think it wasn't inappropriate to do so)] but now we can't discuss the issues. (PM's are blocked too) I figured a (Black, American, TL member) who was also a mod could be a decent all in one for someone that I could find to discuss the issues, and my concerns about rhetoric with.

Not sure what you think I'm after?

In that case if there's anyone fitting that description then I'm sure they'll see this and PM you.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
November 26 2014 07:21 GMT
#12637
On November 21 2014 06:36 kilokilo23 wrote:
Favorite player out side of StarCraft2 and what game do they play?

Cosmo & Ocarina of Time/Wind Waker or Werster and Pokemon
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 26 2014 07:27 GMT
#12638
On November 26 2014 16:21 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 06:36 kilokilo23 wrote:
Favorite player out side of StarCraft2 and what game do they play?

Cosmo & Ocarina of Time/Wind Waker or Werster and Pokemon

Hey, a fellow speed running fan!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24384 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-26 07:32:24
November 26 2014 07:29 GMT
#12639
On November 26 2014 15:51 salle wrote:
Looking at the TL census is probably your best bet for figuring out what racial heritage people identify with mostly. I can't imagine why we'd want to have the staff (or potential staff) tell us their racial or cultural heritage.


That's really cool. It's just a curiosity thing in general.

It is on every application in the US? (optional of course). So I was just curious if TL tracked it like other US businesses?

I was also curious if anyone had just mentioned it as I come to find out both Black and Native Americans make up a very small fraction of the community so having one on staff (or a notable poster) would be interesting to know (they may have interesting perspectives I'd like to follow. About different aspects of things like SC2 events and the community at large. For instance, a write up on the 'elders of Starcraft' might have a different perspective or focus when written by a Native American vs a White-Anglo American or a Russian.

Not to say one would be better or worse just that they may be significantly different and two of those groups make up less than a fraction of a 1% of the community combined so it might be hard to find in the pile.

PS thanks for the info and the Census thing I'll keep my fingers crossed for that PM .

Thanks again.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
November 26 2014 17:37 GMT
#12640
On November 26 2014 15:10 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2014 15:07 GreenHorizons wrote:
Any chance of finding any? Just wasn't sure if there was an implicit "but I'll look into" or not.

Not sure what you're insinuating here... I don't know the ethnicities of the majority of the staff. Given your recent posting, it'd be great if you just cut to the chase and tell us what you're really after.

If in doubt, Asian.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Prev 1 630 631 632 633 634 789 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings5
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 592
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
canceldota142
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift4013
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King28
Day[9].tv14
Maynarde8
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• RyuSc2 26
• Response 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv14
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 56m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.