• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:26
CEST 22:26
KST 05:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8038 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 630

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 628 629 630 631 632 789 Next
Please, if you are not staff, don't answer questions in this thread, even if you think you know the answer.

Also, please take complains about bans, question about TL as a site, etc to the Website Feedback Forum.
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
November 11 2014 07:19 GMT
#12581
the better question is which language do you prefer when cussing
mine is vietnamese.
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 11 2014 07:21 GMT
#12582
On November 11 2014 16:19 itsjustatank wrote:
the better question is which language do you prefer when cussing
mine is vietnamese.


FRENCH
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 11 2014 08:40 GMT
#12583
I use english words to swear in german. For the fuck of it
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-11 08:42:58
November 11 2014 08:42 GMT
#12584
On November 11 2014 16:19 itsjustatank wrote:
the better question is which language do you prefer when cussing
mine is vietnamese.

Bosnian probably, so many curses that so few people will understand, it's great. English also good.
AdministratorBreak the chains
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
November 12 2014 03:21 GMT
#12585
On November 11 2014 16:21 Jer99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 16:19 itsjustatank wrote:
the better question is which language do you prefer when cussing
mine is vietnamese.


FRENCH


imperialist scum
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
November 12 2014 04:22 GMT
#12586
On November 11 2014 16:19 itsjustatank wrote:
the better question is which language do you prefer when cussing
mine is vietnamese.


Portuguese :D
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
peanuts
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States1225 Posts
November 12 2014 04:51 GMT
#12587
I swear pretty much every other sentence. Almost entirely English, because I'm uncultured compared to the rest of these guys. :c
Writer"My greatest skill is my enjoyment of the game" - Grubby | @TL_Peanuts
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
November 12 2014 15:02 GMT
#12588
makes sense, considering the horrible ideas you have about how to make and drink tea.
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
shiroiusagi
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
November 12 2014 20:48 GMT
#12589
I am starting to swear more when I used to have a clean mouth. :<
Graphics@shiroiusagi_ | shiroiusagi.net
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10872 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-12 22:51:23
November 12 2014 22:50 GMT
#12590
I feel that I type well enough now that I could really contribute more to the TL website either through writing, Liquipedia, or maybe BW Strategy , BW Section, SC2 strategy or posting in SC2 section something that could potentially make me feel like I am helping TL more than I have been in the past.

I have been playing BW for a long time and a member of TL for quite awhile too, started out as a lurker but then I started posting more.

So basically my question is what can I do to become part of the TL staff to help contribute to something regularly?
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto5000 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-12 23:30:35
November 12 2014 23:30 GMT
#12591
On November 13 2014 07:50 GGzerG wrote:
I feel that I type well enough now that I could really contribute more to the TL website either through writing, Liquipedia, or maybe BW Strategy , BW Section, SC2 strategy or posting in SC2 section something that could potentially make me feel like I am helping TL more than I have been in the past.

I have been playing BW for a long time and a member of TL for quite awhile too, started out as a lurker but then I started posting more.

So basically my question is what can I do to become part of the TL staff to help contribute to something regularly?

You don't even need to be staff to contribute to the page. If you want to get into editing Liquipedia, you can just log in and start off, nothing required. If you need/want help with that, get into our IRC channel, we'll happily help you helping the community http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=#liquipedia
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-13 03:04:11
November 13 2014 03:03 GMT
#12592
On November 13 2014 07:50 GGzerG wrote:
I feel that I type well enough now that I could really contribute more to the TL website either through writing, Liquipedia, or maybe BW Strategy , BW Section, SC2 strategy or posting in SC2 section something that could potentially make me feel like I am helping TL more than I have been in the past.

I have been playing BW for a long time and a member of TL for quite awhile too, started out as a lurker but then I started posting more.

So basically my question is what can I do to become part of the TL staff to help contribute to something regularly?

If you want to contribute just contribute, write a blog, a tournament recap, how to execute a build order, start editing on liquipedia etc. Do what you want, don't force yourself to do something just because you think "i have to do this"
Moderatorlickypiddy
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10872 Posts
November 13 2014 04:59 GMT
#12593
On November 13 2014 12:03 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2014 07:50 GGzerG wrote:
I feel that I type well enough now that I could really contribute more to the TL website either through writing, Liquipedia, or maybe BW Strategy , BW Section, SC2 strategy or posting in SC2 section something that could potentially make me feel like I am helping TL more than I have been in the past.

I have been playing BW for a long time and a member of TL for quite awhile too, started out as a lurker but then I started posting more.

So basically my question is what can I do to become part of the TL staff to help contribute to something regularly?

If you want to contribute just contribute, write a blog, a tournament recap, how to execute a build order, start editing on liquipedia etc. Do what you want, don't force yourself to do something just because you think "i have to do this"


Well yea I am at the point where I could use advice and instructions on how to do these things, any of you guys have skype and willing to chat about these sort of things? I really am not sure how to do all of these things.. Blogging sure, Writing posts in strategy section yea, but other things im unsure of.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
November 13 2014 05:36 GMT
#12594
If you need help with liquipedia editting, feel free to join us on IRC, we're a fairly friendly bunch.
Liquipedia
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
November 13 2014 05:37 GMT
#12595
Liquipedia is the hub to contributing to the rest of TL. So many people I know started doing that
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
November 13 2014 06:16 GMT
#12596
On November 11 2014 16:19 itsjustatank wrote:
the better question is which language do you prefer when cussing
mine is vietnamese.


I speak 4 languages and I can swear effectively in all four, its even better when you put those together.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
November 13 2014 06:27 GMT
#12597
On November 13 2014 15:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2014 16:19 itsjustatank wrote:
the better question is which language do you prefer when cussing
mine is vietnamese.


I speak 4 languages and I can swear effectively in all four, its even better when you put those together.

What are the 4 languages?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-13 09:06:38
November 13 2014 07:52 GMT
#12598
On November 13 2014 15:27 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2014 15:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 11 2014 16:19 itsjustatank wrote:
the better question is which language do you prefer when cussing
mine is vietnamese.


I speak 4 languages and I can swear effectively in all four, its even better when you put those together.

What are the 4 languages?


English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.

Yes I know Tamil and Telugu are regional languages but they count.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
November 13 2014 08:42 GMT
#12599
Gratz on staff BRawr!
<3
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
November 13 2014 17:31 GMT
#12600
On November 13 2014 17:42 dravernor wrote:
Gratz on staff BRawr!


ahahahah
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 628 629 630 631 632 789 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 537
ProTech150
UpATreeSC 96
ZombieGrub66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15061
Calm 2755
Mini 236
Mind 73
910 67
soO 38
Dota 2
Gorgc6724
monkeys_forever87
canceldota72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3689
Other Games
summit1g1905
fl0m1624
olofmeister908
FrodaN712
Liquid`Hasu340
C9.Mang0193
Livibee190
IndyStarCraft 146
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 13
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• FirePhoenix14
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2835
• WagamamaTV365
Other Games
• imaqtpie959
• Shiphtur640
• Scarra572
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 35m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 35m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.