• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:18
CEST 03:18
KST 10:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9285 users

The Closed Thread Lounge - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 51 Next
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 13 2012 08:16 GMT
#141
On May 13 2012 17:15 OniGami wrote:
Sorry for the bump, but I found this thread as I was making the Stork fanclub thread. Legitimately hilarious. I feel bad for doothegee for putting an honest reply to an obviously troll post. Harem's closing post was very appropriate. Go read it.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=323199


LoL...I missed that one. That is actually rather hilarious.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
ecstatica
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States542 Posts
May 14 2012 02:21 GMT
#142
I feel upset about the closure of 'pornography discussion' thread while I was doing some clever satire which involved gaping, mashed potatoes and gravy. Literally 3 seconds too late.
NeMeSiS3, Portlandian, Reason,
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 14 2012 02:26 GMT
#143
On May 14 2012 11:21 ecstatica wrote:
I feel upset about the closure of 'pornography discussion' thread while I was doing some clever satire which involved gaping, mashed potatoes and gravy. Literally 3 seconds too late.



I was sadder about:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337417

It seemed to have real potential.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Gonff
Profile Joined May 2010
United States686 Posts
May 14 2012 03:38 GMT
#144
On May 14 2012 11:26 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 11:21 ecstatica wrote:
I feel upset about the closure of 'pornography discussion' thread while I was doing some clever satire which involved gaping, mashed potatoes and gravy. Literally 3 seconds too late.



I was sadder about:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337417

It seemed to have real potential.

Your post in that thread is hilarious. I spilt water everywhere when I read it.
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 14 2012 08:41 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 08:40 B.I.G. wrote:
last week I was just chilling in my habitat and I accidentally sat on something
vid:

my butt hurts too now..


Holy shit...
How the fuck is an elephant typing?
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 14 2012 03:48 GMT
#145
On May 14 2012 12:38 Gonff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 11:26 Jisall wrote:
On May 14 2012 11:21 ecstatica wrote:
I feel upset about the closure of 'pornography discussion' thread while I was doing some clever satire which involved gaping, mashed potatoes and gravy. Literally 3 seconds too late.



I was sadder about:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337417

It seemed to have real potential.

Your post in that thread is hilarious. I spilt water everywhere when I read it.
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 14 2012 08:41 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 08:40 B.I.G. wrote:
last week I was just chilling in my habitat and I accidentally sat on something
vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSKPJuSXcXI
my butt hurts too now..


Holy shit...
How the fuck is an elephant typing?


Glad you enjoyed it. I was having a blast in that thread.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 14 2012 22:40 GMT
#146
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337555

Come on Heyoka, we almost were finished the MC hammer song lol. Didn't actually read any of the posts in that thread seemed like a troll topic.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 14 2012 23:17 GMT
#147
This thread is brilliance.
To forever conserve it's glory it should be closed and then be declared the winner of itself.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 15 2012 00:37 GMT
#148
Na this is a corner lounge. It never goes outa business. Just scrapes by on bits of pure genious.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
May 17 2012 20:36 GMT
#149
On May 15 2012 07:40 Jisall wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337555

Come on Heyoka, we almost were finished the MC hammer song lol. Didn't actually read any of the posts in that thread seemed like a troll topic.

Speaking of MC hammer look at the end of this thread. Lol

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337974&currentpage=2
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 18 2012 01:20 GMT
#150
On May 18 2012 05:36 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 07:40 Jisall wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337555

Come on Heyoka, we almost were finished the MC hammer song lol. Didn't actually read any of the posts in that thread seemed like a troll topic.

Speaking of MC hammer look at the end of this thread. Lol

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337974&currentpage=2


LoL. I missed that one. Good stuff Pholon. =)
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 25 2012 01:13 GMT
#151
These are always some of my favorite closed threads:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339906

I just want to pat the kid on the head and tell him that it will all be okay and that no one really cares about his angst. LoL.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 25 2012 01:55 GMT
#152
On May 25 2012 10:13 TheAmazombie wrote:
These are always some of my favorite closed threads:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339906

I just want to pat the kid on the head and tell him that it will all be okay and that no one really cares about his angst. LoL.


I like how someone guessed terran. Makes since since he only names toss n zerg units.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
-Aura-
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States209 Posts
May 25 2012 03:17 GMT
#153
Such an epic thread. This post is to remind me to go through it when I'm bored.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Liquid get more Terrans please...
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
June 05 2012 04:57 GMT
#154
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=316571

That has to be the funniest thread closing. It started months ago, then with everything that has happened to them. Couldn't stop laughing.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
June 06 2012 00:44 GMT
#155
On June 05 2012 13:57 Irave wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=316571

That has to be the funniest thread closing. It started months ago, then with everything that has happened to them. Couldn't stop laughing.


LoL. That is rather funny.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
June 06 2012 19:31 GMT
#156
So I just broke my report virginity: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342987
Only took about 30 seconds after my report for GMarshal to close it.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
June 06 2012 19:47 GMT
#157
On June 07 2012 04:31 Cokefreak wrote:
So I just broke my report virginity: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342987
Only took about 30 seconds after my report for GMarshal to close it.


You always remember your first. I had my report button for awhile, but finally when I saw a post that was just so horrible I had to report it...it was already reported. =)
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
June 06 2012 20:14 GMT
#158
Another one bites the dust
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=342994
Again, less than a minute.
Radel
Profile Joined June 2011
United States115 Posts
June 07 2012 13:29 GMT
#159
On October 04 2011 22:29 marttorn wrote:
This is one of the true greats in closed thread history

The way it combines glorious, red text with ETT's fitting final words is a treat.


ETT's final words there made me spit out my drink.. hahahahaha
Manner should be mutual. Innovation - Jjakji - Grubby - HuK - JD - StarDust - Flash - Balloon
Radel
Profile Joined June 2011
United States115 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 13:36:25
June 07 2012 13:36 GMT
#160
On May 14 2012 11:26 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2012 11:21 ecstatica wrote:
I feel upset about the closure of 'pornography discussion' thread while I was doing some clever satire which involved gaping, mashed potatoes and gravy. Literally 3 seconds too late.



I was sadder about:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=337417

It seemed to have real potential.


Some of these threads really brighten my day... makes the work day go faster. This is one of them. (The QQ thread, not the quoted part)
Total and utter facepalm

Edit: Sorry for back to back posts
Manner should be mutual. Innovation - Jjakji - Grubby - HuK - JD - StarDust - Flash - Balloon
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 42m
Patches Events
13h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 42m
OSC
21h 42m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.