• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:00
CEST 02:00
KST 09:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8512 users

The Closed Thread Lounge - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 51 Next
Le French
Profile Joined December 2011
France782 Posts
April 14 2012 16:11 GMT
#121
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=329014

--------------

Alborz Canada. April 14 2012 12:06. Posts 1525 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Hi I am a serious loser. (but a great comedian)

I want a lot of attention. Im depressed and anxious. (But I am an excellent dancer)
I am a total maniac. (But extremely intelligent)
I am a somebody in an education system. (and therefore I am a nobody)
I am happy when its sunny, and sad whens its raining. (but it's always sunny on the inside)

Who am I?

--------------

UniversalSnip April 14 2012 12:08. Posts 3216 PM Profile Quote #
I would guess you are Alborz.

--------------

Alborz Canada. April 14 2012 12:09. Posts 1525 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Correct! Blog award goes to UniversalSnip haha!

I have no friends, do you want to be my friend UniversalSnip?

--------------

Alborz Canada. April 14 2012 12:10. Posts 1525 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Could you do me a favour and give me 5 stars. I have this feeling inside me that the attention of others, and the world, is going to bring me satisfaction, fulfilment, love, joy and all the great things. This is what I want to debunk. ONCE AND FORE ALL !!!!!

--------------

.
.
.
.
.

--------------

n.DieJokes United States. April 14 2012 12:19. Posts 3054 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Saddest plot twist: Alborz and UniversalSnip are the same person

--------------


TOTALLY MUST READ

Ca va?
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 14 2012 21:18 GMT
#122
On April 15 2012 01:11 Le French wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=329014
Show nested quote +

Alborz Canada. April 14 2012 12:06. Posts 1525 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Hi I am a serious loser. (but a great comedian)

I want a lot of attention. Im depressed and anxious. (But I am an excellent dancer)
I am a total maniac. (But extremely intelligent)
I am a somebody in an education system. (and therefore I am a nobody)
I am happy when its sunny, and sad whens its raining. (but it's always sunny on the inside)

Who am I?


Show nested quote +
UniversalSnip April 14 2012 12:08. Posts 3216 PM Profile Quote #
I would guess you are Alborz.


Show nested quote +
Alborz Canada. April 14 2012 12:09. Posts 1525 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Correct! Blog award goes to UniversalSnip haha!

I have no friends, do you want to be my friend UniversalSnip?


Show nested quote +
Alborz Canada. April 14 2012 12:10. Posts 1525 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Could you do me a favour and give me 5 stars. I have this feeling inside me that the attention of others, and the world, is going to bring me satisfaction, fulfilment, love, joy and all the great things. This is what I want to debunk. ONCE AND FORE ALL !!!!!

.
.
.
.
.




Show nested quote +

n.DieJokes United States. April 14 2012 12:19. Posts 3054 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Saddest plot twist: Alborz and UniversalSnip are the same person


TOTALLY MUST READ



LoLoLoL! That response is rather golden.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-15 16:59:44
April 15 2012 16:57 GMT
#123
Man I just got back home from playing pool with my brother-in-law, wish the drunk thread was open as I'm pretty drunk at the moment and it's fricking sunday FUCK YEAH!
EDIT: I hope ETT will reopen it just to celebrate his b-day
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 05:14:06
April 19 2012 05:13 GMT
#124
Here we go - not closed yet but I am sure it will be soon:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=330462

Seriously guy? Seriously?
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
April 19 2012 05:50 GMT
#125
On April 15 2012 06:18 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2012 01:11 Le French wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=329014

Alborz Canada. April 14 2012 12:06. Posts 1525 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Hi I am a serious loser. (but a great comedian)

I want a lot of attention. Im depressed and anxious. (But I am an excellent dancer)
I am a total maniac. (But extremely intelligent)
I am a somebody in an education system. (and therefore I am a nobody)
I am happy when its sunny, and sad whens its raining. (but it's always sunny on the inside)

Who am I?


UniversalSnip April 14 2012 12:08. Posts 3216 PM Profile Quote #
I would guess you are Alborz.


Alborz Canada. April 14 2012 12:09. Posts 1525 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Correct! Blog award goes to UniversalSnip haha!

I have no friends, do you want to be my friend UniversalSnip?


Alborz Canada. April 14 2012 12:10. Posts 1525 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Could you do me a favour and give me 5 stars. I have this feeling inside me that the attention of others, and the world, is going to bring me satisfaction, fulfilment, love, joy and all the great things. This is what I want to debunk. ONCE AND FORE ALL !!!!!

.
.
.
.
.





n.DieJokes United States. April 14 2012 12:19. Posts 3054 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Saddest plot twist: Alborz and UniversalSnip are the same person


TOTALLY MUST READ



LoLoLoL! That response is rather golden.

That was awesome lmao
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Mallidon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Scotland557 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 09:12:47
April 19 2012 09:09 GMT
#126
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=330480&currentpage=2

That old 'Destiny LoL pro' apple again!

The OP when pushed used THIS as a source....


my source is his stream he streamed 1hour of sc2 then 3hours of LoL and still is lol

he paid dyrus so he can team up with him and stream with him being in his games


Oh dear... Made me lol (get it? :D).
Bleh.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 19 2012 09:14 GMT
#127
On April 19 2012 18:09 Mallidon wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=330480&currentpage=2

That old 'Destiny LoL pro' apple again!

The OP when pushed used THIS as a source....

Show nested quote +

my source is his stream he streamed 1hour of sc2 then 3hours of LoL and still is lol

he paid dyrus so he can team up with him and stream with him being in his games


Oh dear... Made me lol (get it? :D).


LoL...silly kiddies, bad posts are for Reddit.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 26 2012 11:03 GMT
#128
LoL - I missed this for the short time it was opened, but I busted up laughing. Nothing like a good ol' 1-line post saying something absolutely ridiculous:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=332451
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
April 26 2012 11:04 GMT
#129
On April 26 2012 20:03 TheAmazombie wrote:
LoL - I missed this for the short time it was opened, but I busted up laughing. Nothing like a good ol' 1-line post saying something absolutely ridiculous:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=332451

I got a safe post in there just in time.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 26 2012 11:11 GMT
#130
On April 26 2012 20:04 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 20:03 TheAmazombie wrote:
LoL - I missed this for the short time it was opened, but I busted up laughing. Nothing like a good ol' 1-line post saying something absolutely ridiculous:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=332451

I got a safe post in there just in time.


Isn't that always the fun of it?! When you see a thread that you know is going to closed, you just want to make sure to say something, knowing it will live in forever.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Abort Retry Fail
Profile Joined December 2011
2636 Posts
April 26 2012 12:02 GMT
#131
dafuq was that thread
BSOD
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
April 26 2012 12:24 GMT
#132
Just some food for thought: what would happen if this thread were to be closed?
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
April 26 2012 12:29 GMT
#133
On April 26 2012 21:24 Anacletus wrote:
Just some food for thought: what would happen if this thread were to be closed?

*tries to think about it, head asplodes*
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 19:33:42
May 07 2012 19:19 GMT
#134
Haha 11 closed threads about the new HoTS news :D
12 now, it seems people are just rushing these days to be the first one to make a thread on TL, like last night with the Fnatic-Oz thread, I'm 100% sure dragonborn had a 'xyz joins Fnatic' thread template ready for it.
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
May 07 2012 20:06 GMT
#135
On April 26 2012 21:24 Anacletus wrote:
Just some food for thought: what would happen if this thread were to be closed?

Closed Thread Lounge RE1!
Closed Thread Lounge RE2!
Closed Thread Lounge RE3!
Closed Thread Lounge RE4!
Closed Thread Lounge RE5!
Closed Thread Lounge RE6!
Closed Thread Lounge RE7!
...
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 09 2012 18:18 GMT
#136
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336261

Apparently there are still a lot of angry Destiny fans contesting TL moderation:
I was just watching a game where col.Catz called his opponent a, please excuse my language, "fag". This term is very offensive to many homosexuals who have suffered or are currently suffering bullying and predjudice due to sexual orientation.

If ESPORTS is to prosper, we cannot tolerate that kind of offensive hate speech in any way, shape, or form. To continue the purge of offensive words from our precious game, I strongly encourage all posters to e-mail Complexity's sponsers, which are: Sound Blaster, QPAD, PNY, Creative, Origen, Crash the System, and NationVoice and let them know the kind of behavior they are supporting.

I also encourage TeamLiquid.net to give Catz a 30-day ban and remove him from the featured list until he issues an apology and promise to never use such hateful language on stream ever again.

User was warned for this post
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 09 2012 18:26 GMT
#137
Glad that topic was closed, it was so frivolous and just being aggravating.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
NexUmbra
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Scotland3776 Posts
May 09 2012 22:28 GMT
#138
On May 10 2012 03:18 Cokefreak wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336261

Apparently there are still a lot of angry Destiny fans contesting TL moderation:
Show nested quote +
I was just watching a game where col.Catz called his opponent a, please excuse my language, "fag". This term is very offensive to many homosexuals who have suffered or are currently suffering bullying and predjudice due to sexual orientation.

If ESPORTS is to prosper, we cannot tolerate that kind of offensive hate speech in any way, shape, or form. To continue the purge of offensive words from our precious game, I strongly encourage all posters to e-mail Complexity's sponsers, which are: Sound Blaster, QPAD, PNY, Creative, Origen, Crash the System, and NationVoice and let them know the kind of behavior they are supporting.

I also encourage TeamLiquid.net to give Catz a 30-day ban and remove him from the featured list until he issues an apology and promise to never use such hateful language on stream ever again.

User was warned for this post


Great stuff XD

This is a good one ;p + Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=247083


Very confusing but that is the beauty of it
Life has won two GSLs and a Blizzard Cup. NOT three GSLs.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 10 2012 03:09 GMT
#139
On May 10 2012 07:28 NexUmbra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 03:18 Cokefreak wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=336261

Apparently there are still a lot of angry Destiny fans contesting TL moderation:
I was just watching a game where col.Catz called his opponent a, please excuse my language, "fag". This term is very offensive to many homosexuals who have suffered or are currently suffering bullying and predjudice due to sexual orientation.

If ESPORTS is to prosper, we cannot tolerate that kind of offensive hate speech in any way, shape, or form. To continue the purge of offensive words from our precious game, I strongly encourage all posters to e-mail Complexity's sponsers, which are: Sound Blaster, QPAD, PNY, Creative, Origen, Crash the System, and NationVoice and let them know the kind of behavior they are supporting.

I also encourage TeamLiquid.net to give Catz a 30-day ban and remove him from the featured list until he issues an apology and promise to never use such hateful language on stream ever again.

User was warned for this post


Great stuff XD

This is a good one ;p + Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=247083


Very confusing but that is the beauty of it


The scandal that rocked ESPORTS is one of my favorite threads. That one and the 10 minute video of the dude eating McDonalds. Hilarious.

As for the Catz post, these fans are just stupid. Did they not realize that that Destiny saying shit on stream was not the reason he was banned, it was the just start of the drama that caused him to get banned? I guess the facts don't matter to them.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
OniGami
Profile Joined December 2011
Japan140 Posts
May 13 2012 08:15 GMT
#140
Sorry for the bump, but I found this thread as I was making the Stork fanclub thread. Legitimately hilarious. I feel bad for doothegee for putting an honest reply to an obviously troll post. Harem's closing post was very appropriate. Go read it.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=323199
物の哀れ
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever507
League of Legends
Doublelift4428
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1005
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 1m
Patches Events
15h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 1m
OSC
23h 1m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.