On May 05 2011 04:40 Elbonbunny wrote:
F the uk, a team need to be form to take down those black and tans
F the uk, a team need to be form to take down those black and tans
Keep that shit off the forum moron.
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Detri
United Kingdom683 Posts
On May 05 2011 04:40 Elbonbunny wrote: F the uk, a team need to be form to take down those black and tans Keep that shit off the forum moron. | ||
|
Detri
United Kingdom683 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Elsid
Ireland318 Posts
I honestly thought I was one of about 5 ![]() | ||
|
Detri
United Kingdom683 Posts
![]() | ||
|
IRL_Sinister
Ireland621 Posts
3rd LAN coming up next weekend. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056300564 EDIT: Just realised it's 00:21 in Ireland - -; | ||
|
UnholyGregor
111 Posts
ireland's starcraft 2 community is pretty shit tbh, id say theres about a dozen people in the country in master league..... but yeah, at elast the lans this weeks, the highlight of irish starcraft, should be a good laugh | ||
|
Nuxy
4 Posts
anyone need a practice parnter hit me up | ||
|
Razakel
Ireland466 Posts
On July 08 2011 01:44 Nuxy wrote: i didnt know ireland had a sc2 community! i love to play im only high plat league player atm.. Same but I'm only gold, until now I have had no time to play and now that I have time I have no motivation. Have 11 wins and 4 losses and just can't be arsed, will give it another go when season 3 starts. Anyway feel free to add me, just a lowly Waterford man. Razakel.682 P.S. Sinister I have a vague memory of your name from somewhere, do you play CSS or TF2? | ||
|
IRL_Sinister
Ireland621 Posts
@ Razakel: I played WC3 before I made the switch to SC2 ![]() | ||
|
CallmeMuppet
Ireland176 Posts
You are very welcome anytime to join us. ![]() | ||
|
Razakel
Ireland466 Posts
On July 08 2011 20:30 IRL_Sinister wrote: At the guys above. Get on IRC! #starcraft.ie Loads of people there to get in contact with from Bronze to Masters. @ Razakel: I played WC3 before I made the switch to SC2 ![]() I must be thinking of one of someone else then, would be way too much of a coincidence :D. Will come on tomorrow/later when my net decides to stop having such a funny sense of humour. I came on earlier and was typing "hey" and my net crashed for an hour. Looking forward to talking to some Irish SC2 players! | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27462 Posts
We've got a few of us playing full-time next year and would be interested in networking with our our Southern brethren. Give us a buzz if you fancy it, I'm pretty busy over in Finland atm so it's best you drop Clueless a bell | ||
|
barth
Ireland1272 Posts
![]() Are you in Limerick yet MGHova? We'll have to go for a pint (and everyone else available!). | ||
|
IRL_Sinister
Ireland621 Posts
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1379 at boards. | ||
|
CsBiggles
Ireland16 Posts
Out of curiosity, are there actually many of us inside in UL that play regularly? I've been pretty stuck for practice partners and such, could be a pretty fun way to improve my game. Super Ninja Stealth Edit: While the city is fairly rough, the actual UL campus is arguably the best in the country. | ||
|
n00bgaming
Ireland240 Posts
Uniting Irish Gamers. ![]() (Based in Cork). | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey EffOrt Mini Larva Horang2 ZerO actioN ggaemo [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1388 hiko950 FrodaN446 B2W.Neo395 XBOCT200 Livibee168 QueenE108 TKL Mew2King51 C9.Mang022 ZerO(Twitch)18 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|