• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:11
CEST 04:11
KST 11:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7087 users

DC LAN #5 @ Cyberground LAN Center - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Nokarot
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1410 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 23:56:58
April 29 2011 03:08 GMT
#81
I took a few photos at the first Cyberground LAN. Since then I've either no-showed or decided that the lighting wasn't good enough for non-flash photography and I didn't want to annoy the shit out of anyone with flash. Some people probably don't care about lighting but I guess I just have high standards for my photos Here's the few that turned out from Cyberground 1, though.

+ Show Spoiler [OMG BIG PIX] +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


ps: last LAN i brought my camera. I didn't use it after much fidgeting with the settings to work with the lighting. However, when I got home the zoom ring on my wide angle was broken and I had to pay $125 to get it fixed Makes no sense because I left it in the corner knowing I wouldn't use it and somehow it broke. Hope none of ya'll tripped on it when going to the drink fridge
beep beep boop
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
April 29 2011 04:18 GMT
#82
i made sweet love to your camera because it always makes amazing photos. i doubt that would have done anything.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
DarkVI3tz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States157 Posts
April 29 2011 08:08 GMT
#83
Can't wait for the lan.. last one was fun :D.
Ipp
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States456 Posts
April 29 2011 10:54 GMT
#84
Haha guess I'll have to bring my camera to get some promotional pictures ^^
http://youtube.com/RageQuitTV
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 20:40:53
April 30 2011 01:30 GMT
#85
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 29 2011 12:08 Nokarot wrote:
[image loading]


I'm sorry, but I can't look at this picture and not see the meme...


So I fixed it up for you.
[image loading]



Here's the meme for reference if you're uncultured in stupid internet stuff.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
DarkVI3tz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States157 Posts
April 30 2011 20:19 GMT
#86
I love how the pictures to me are extremely big because people don't know how to post it right? O.o
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
April 30 2011 20:31 GMT
#87
ppl should use the TL uploader thats what its for. autoresizes stuff so its easy to view on TL.

This page takes longer to load too cuz ppl posting it without spoiler tags and shiz.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
April 30 2011 20:41 GMT
#88
Profile > Resize large images that distort the layout: check box.

That'll fix the size issues. As for load lag, I rehosted mine. Hmph.

Bump bump bump, I won't be around for dinner tonight qq.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Nokarot
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1410 Posts
April 30 2011 23:56 GMT
#89
TLbot always pm's me asking me to resize my images, but I figured everybody was in the 21st century and had broadband. My mistake.
beep beep boop
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
May 01 2011 00:30 GMT
#90
On May 01 2011 08:56 Nokarot wrote:
TLbot always pm's me asking me to resize my images, but I figured everybody was in the 21st century and had broadband. My mistake.


I will admit, and I have the top fiber connection Verizon offers, that the webpage takes longer to load with pictures that aren't using the spoilers / TL upload.

For me it's like 0.2 seconds but I can see how people with non-fiber connections can be lamed by it.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
May 01 2011 00:55 GMT
#91
No complaints about broadband traffic, but resizing them to 50% would probably be a good idea.

I don't think anyone here has a 5120*3200 monitor to be able to view those pics on one screen
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 02:21:19
May 01 2011 02:21 GMT
#92
i hate you all. my internet isn't fiber optic. FUCK YOU VERIZON. GET GOOD INTERNET HERE PLZ.

edit: Torenhire i love that pic ROFL
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-03 04:42:40
May 03 2011 04:42 GMT
#93
back to back lans yo: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=218792

my lans are OSL's and Hypercrew/It's Gosu/Other events are MSL's.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
May 03 2011 18:24 GMT
#94
So are we going to convert to the crazy OSL / MSL seed/bracket madness? Are we going to give out a DCLan badge?


Oh shit I'm going to make us an OSL badge. Hahaha
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
miniMAXX
Profile Joined September 2010
United States199 Posts
May 03 2011 19:38 GMT
#95
DCLan badge would be killer!! Especially if we will be doing more of these on a regular basis. Ipp/Lucky, you guys need pics from the last LAN? I got some, just PM me.
www.itsgosu.com
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
May 04 2011 13:09 GMT
#96
I might be able to come! I won't be playing any SC2 but I'll be providing moral support/playing HoN for sure.
Chains none
hooktits
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States972 Posts
May 04 2011 14:28 GMT
#97
On May 04 2011 22:09 LordWeird wrote:
I might be able to come! I won't be playing any SC2 but I'll be providing moral support/playing HoN for sure.

You should definitely come dude we haven't seen ya in a while (at least i haven't) and its always a lot of fun you know you won't be disappointed ^^
Hooktits of Tits gaming @hooktits twit
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 01:54:12
May 05 2011 01:53 GMT
#98
On May 04 2011 22:09 LordWeird wrote:
I might be able to come! I won't be playing any SC2 but I'll be providing moral support/playing HoN for sure.


DUUUUUUDE COME OMGGGGGGGGGGGG <3

You need to check out our new lan center!
hooktits
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States972 Posts
May 07 2011 14:43 GMT
#99
im super siked for this event and the event next week following this event!! I hope that lots of people come and make it go down in history as one of the greatest dc lans ever! so Nows the time don't be shy sign up fast!!!! you know u want to *_*
Hooktits of Tits gaming @hooktits twit
DarkVI3tz
Profile Joined August 2010
United States157 Posts
May 08 2011 20:40 GMT
#100
I actually can't wait for both lans... I wish the weeks would go by super fast so that I can be at both already LOL.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings95
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 156
RuFF_SC2 137
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13931
Rain 2245
Shuttle 608
Artosis 575
NaDa 30
Bale 29
League of Legends
Doublelift3844
Counter-Strike
taco 357
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox801
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor947
Other Games
summit1g8826
Day[9].tv709
JimRising 644
PiGStarcraft339
C9.Mang0308
ArmadaUGS66
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV285
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP94
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra780
• Day9tv709
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
10h 49m
OSC
19h 49m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 7h
Online Event
1d 8h
FEL
1d 13h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.