• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:00
CEST 04:00
KST 11:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7017 users

Toronto SC2 Community - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Touch
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada475 Posts
March 24 2011 05:59 GMT
#61
RootfuckingDdoro. Guy is too good.
Sieg
supaskites
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada7 Posts
March 24 2011 14:49 GMT
#62
Aight Guys,

It seems like there is definitely some interest for a good size tourny. I've e-mailed/messaged some of the bigger casters just to get some more info (because I've never been to the big tournies but would like the organization to be on point). I've got a couple of ideas for venues and am looking into getting a proper sized venue to host. More details to come.

supaskites 175 . I'm not a very good sc2 player, but you don't have to be a good player to organize a good tourny :D . I will be in the "Toronto" channel whenever i go on sc2. Feel free to message me on sc2 or PM me if you have any ideas/things you would like to see/ prizes/etc.

I'm going to be looking for some sponsors and was thinking of donating some of the profits to the victims of Japan (the rest being used in the prize pool). If you guys know of any sponsors who would be interested let me know. Also, if you'd rather just give the entire profits to the winner, I'm not gonna hate.

This is my first SC2 tourny (I've run some local MVC3 and SSFIV tournies) so bear with me and we'll make it an epic tournament!!!
chromate
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada338 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 15:36:17
March 24 2011 15:23 GMT
#63
I like where this is going :>

edit: check your PM's supaskites
hahaimhenry
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada368 Posts
March 24 2011 15:29 GMT
#64
UofT!!!!!!!! scarborough... :D
:]
supaskites
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada7 Posts
March 24 2011 15:33 GMT
#65
Would you guys want to see any pro players/ semi-pro players at the tournament? If so let me know who are your favorites and I will do my best to solicit (players like Idra/Jinro/MVP probably won't come, but if you have some other pros with less credentials (who would be willing to play for a smaller prize pool) that you like let me know.
Pycckuu
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada77 Posts
March 24 2011 16:47 GMT
#66
An idea would be "Toronto's Fight for Relief," as a name of the tourney. Also I live in Vaughan, add me to the map!
It's pronounced Ruskie not Pikachu
_Search_
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada180 Posts
March 24 2011 23:48 GMT
#67
I'd love to come to Toronto SC2 Socials!!

Lemme know... Search.584 - jon . marck (at) gmail . com
Touch
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada475 Posts
March 25 2011 02:13 GMT
#68
On March 25 2011 01:47 Pycckuu wrote:
An idea would be "Toronto's Fight for Relief," as a name of the tourney. Also I live in Vaughan, add me to the map!
I guess no nukes would be allowed in that tournament...
Sieg
AnDa1120
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada472 Posts
March 27 2011 22:20 GMT
#69
On March 22 2011 04:12 supaskites wrote:
Is anyone from the GTA interested in tournament play? I have been thinking of organizing a tourny for a while now and didn't know how to go about gauging interest. Let me know if you'd be interested and if yes, what would you like to see (i.e. min prize pool of $250 for first or $10 bucks for all day casuals, etc).


I'm interested, I live in Ajax. I'm looking for a lan to go to for my first time so I hope you can organize one that would be awesome.
http://www.twitch.tv/area51_anda | @ahandyhoang | areaAnDa.751 | Terran | NaDa ♥
mizu7174n
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada3 Posts
March 28 2011 01:31 GMT
#70
I'm down for whatever's going on Usurp.657 I'll sit in the toronto channel if anyone wants to play.
garlicface
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada4196 Posts
March 28 2011 01:50 GMT
#71
garlicface.545 2nd year YorkU.
I'm not logged into SC2 much but I'll be sure to chill in the Toronto chat from now on.
#TeamBuLba
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
March 28 2011 02:12 GMT
#72
im interested, pls hold it after MLG :D
maven9
Profile Joined September 2010
13 Posts
March 28 2011 02:28 GMT
#73
Will be dropping by the Toronto channel.
Inquisitor
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada253 Posts
March 28 2011 02:49 GMT
#74
Yet another Ryerson Student (2nd Year Aero Eng.), live in Oakville :p Ill try to drop by the channel at some point. Also id be interested in the tourni, just depends on when it is
bleakill
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada18 Posts
March 28 2011 02:53 GMT
#75
Interested in whatever this is turning into, as I'm from Toronto as well. Bleakill.630, will idle Toronto whenever I'm on.
Lando
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada42 Posts
March 28 2011 03:42 GMT
#76
I'm a U of T student haven't been playing SC2 much but I'll check this thread pretty often for events and stuff :D
The.Doctor
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada333 Posts
March 28 2011 09:03 GMT
#77
On March 24 2011 23:49 supaskites wrote:
Aight Guys,

It seems like there is definitely some interest for a good size tourny. I've e-mailed/messaged some of the bigger casters just to get some more info (because I've never been to the big tournies but would like the organization to be on point). I've got a couple of ideas for venues and am looking into getting a proper sized venue to host. More details to come.

supaskites 175 . I'm not a very good sc2 player, but you don't have to be a good player to organize a good tourny :D . I will be in the "Toronto" channel whenever i go on sc2. Feel free to message me on sc2 or PM me if you have any ideas/things you would like to see/ prizes/etc.

I'm going to be looking for some sponsors and was thinking of donating some of the profits to the victims of Japan (the rest being used in the prize pool). If you guys know of any sponsors who would be interested let me know. Also, if you'd rather just give the entire profits to the winner, I'm not gonna hate.

This is my first SC2 tourny (I've run some local MVC3 and SSFIV tournies) so bear with me and we'll make it an epic tournament!!!


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The Boss.
Spazzer
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada139 Posts
March 28 2011 17:27 GMT
#78
I figured I would drop in this thread and say afew things I am Spazzer who runs SpazCraft and there are big and upcoming plans for Toronto and Ontario area.

I will keep everyone posted I will be at MLG if anyone is heading there.

~Spazzer
www.SpazCraft.com
Ribo21
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada6 Posts
March 28 2011 21:38 GMT
#79
I'm a UofT grad student at Sick Kids. Am interested in whatever this is turning into. Will be dropping by the channel.
Pycckuu
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada77 Posts
March 29 2011 05:25 GMT
#80
Does anyone happen to have a vent server that we can use? Or if you guys have Skype would be real cool to chat and organize games, again i'm creating a mailing list so if you can e-mail me your info or send me a PM and i'll add you guys..Unfortunately i can only add a limited number of people on SC2 friends and broadcasts only effect the people who have me added
It's pronounced Ruskie not Pikachu
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 165
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 252
Bale 19
Terrorterran 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
Doublelift5955
JimRising 738
Counter-Strike
taco 45
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g12010
C9.Mang0367
PiLiPiLi11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1076
BasetradeTV168
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP160
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h
Monday Night Weeklies
14h
Replay Cast
21h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.