• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:30
CEST 00:30
KST 07:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9178 users

Toronto SC2 Community - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
headbus
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada173 Posts
March 22 2011 19:26 GMT
#21
I would be into getting together for drinks ect in the downtown core, live in east york.

I'm sure there would be a swarm of us ^^
Pycckuu
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada77 Posts
March 22 2011 20:08 GMT
#22
Can you guys e-mail me your contact info, i'll keep up to date with this page and make sure to e-mail everyone as soon as we get stuff organized? Unless someone else would like to do that i'm cool with that. Regardless i'll keep broadcasts up on whats new!
It's pronounced Ruskie not Pikachu
apm66
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada943 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-24 02:13:14
March 22 2011 20:26 GMT
#23
Humber College here ! ( Lakeshore )

On March 21 2011 23:28 thragar wrote:
I'm from Toronto (moving to Brampton soon though). Will add you guys when I get home.


I'm Brampton-based.

Kunis 660
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
divito
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1213 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-22 20:34:41
March 22 2011 20:34 GMT
#24
On March 21 2011 23:21 AnodyneSea wrote:
Matt Divito from cs?

Yes.

And lots of discussion in this thread, nice.
Skype: divito7
tWR
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada138 Posts
March 22 2011 20:35 GMT
#25
Definently need some more things in the area. It's nice that all these huge tourneys go on, but they all feel so distant. It would be nice if a big tourney was a little close to home.
tWR
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada138 Posts
March 22 2011 20:54 GMT
#26
Hey guys, Ruskie (dude, don't even ask me to try and spell that pycckuu without looking at one of your posts) and I were talking, we're going to have an impromptu Round Robin this evening at eleven (I'm going to assume you're all in the area thus the times aren't all screwy)

We figured 16 players was a good start. Join the chat channel 'Toronto', obviously if we have a significant amount of players we'll add more. But hey! it's all for fun right?

Wasn't 100% sure on the details, if we wanted it to be totally serious I think we'd do a best of 3, but perhaps we'll stick with a best of 1 simply in the eyes that everyone should sort of play. I'll post more as I come to it just because I tend to write and not think!

nik_0_0
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada82 Posts
March 22 2011 20:57 GMT
#27
Round robin sounds good, I'll try to tune in =)
Eh?
tWR
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada138 Posts
March 22 2011 21:06 GMT
#28
sounds good nik! If you're playing right now the channel is already open if you're free!
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-22 21:17:57
March 22 2011 21:16 GMT
#29
Posting from UofT campus! I'm interested in a tournament, sign me up.
MGcHarger
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada129 Posts
March 22 2011 21:20 GMT
#30
I may be hosting a Lan soon in Toronto. Still need some advice from people like, what are the principal steps to do it?, since I m kind of new to this things of organizing events. Hopefully if i get some help i will be trying to make it every 2 months. HOPEFULLY NOTHING SURE YET :p
IMLyte
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada714 Posts
March 22 2011 21:53 GMT
#31
im in London but im more then willing to come down to toronto if there was a lan or sumthing
I'ma show you how great I am ~ Muhammed Ali
Dojobear
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada42 Posts
March 22 2011 21:55 GMT
#32
Go to Ryerson, live in Markham (oh the dreadful commute).

Also... damnit,... I was supposed to start studying for two midterms that I have yet to really open a book for this semester... and now this round robin thing comes up... lol Hmmm, decisions decisions.

tWR
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada138 Posts
March 22 2011 23:06 GMT
#33
So just as a follow-up to this Round Robin sort of idea, just send me a PM about you wanting to be in it. We'll see the ranking of the people joining up and I'll see what I can do about getting everyone sorta even.

I think we have like a couple of for sure diamonds, and me being a silver. It would be nice if it was a little more balanced until the higher rounds.

Anyways, thats it for me for the moment. I'll be laddering, so just join the 'Toronto' Chat channel in SC2 and I'll see what I can do
tWR
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada138 Posts
March 23 2011 00:22 GMT
#34
So just an update, seems like Blizz was having a fun time with patch day. Which is really just short form for the update has bugs. Blizz closed up battle.net I can't imagine it taking very long.

*crosses fingers*

Anyways for me, this round robin is still on. If Blizz doesn't get bnet up then we can simply reschedule.
WCH
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada239 Posts
March 23 2011 00:32 GMT
#35
On March 23 2011 06:55 Dojobear wrote:
Go to Ryerson, live in Markham (oh the dreadful commute).

Also... damnit,... I was supposed to start studying for two midterms that I have yet to really open a book for this semester... and now this round robin thing comes up... lol Hmmm, decisions decisions.



Haha I commute too, to UT....
MaKfejA
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada117 Posts
March 23 2011 00:34 GMT
#36
On March 23 2011 06:55 Dojobear wrote:
Go to Ryerson, live in Markham (oh the dreadful commute).

Also... damnit,... I was supposed to start studying for two midterms that I have yet to really open a book for this semester... and now this round robin thing comes up... lol Hmmm, decisions decisions.


Dude I go to Ryerson too, but if you think your commute is bad, think again. I commute from Whitby. I should be writing a paper right now, but TL is certainly more interesting.
DAofCanada
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada55 Posts
March 23 2011 00:36 GMT
#37
im from Peterborough area soo I think I could easily get involved
Starkad.1861
tWR
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada138 Posts
March 23 2011 00:50 GMT
#38
On March 23 2011 09:34 MaKfejA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2011 06:55 Dojobear wrote:
Go to Ryerson, live in Markham (oh the dreadful commute).

Also... damnit,... I was supposed to start studying for two midterms that I have yet to really open a book for this semester... and now this round robin thing comes up... lol Hmmm, decisions decisions.


Dude I go to Ryerson too, but if you think your commute is bad, think again. I commute from Whitby. I should be writing a paper right now, but TL is certainly more interesting.


A Commute is shit no matter how you cut it!
Spockrates
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada14 Posts
March 23 2011 00:53 GMT
#39
I live right in the heart of downtown, would love to attend some stuff. =D
Soloturtle
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada333 Posts
March 23 2011 00:58 GMT
#40
I live in the Toronto region, I would love to participate in any LAN tournament anyone hosts.
Never actually attended a LAN before
Cool
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason105
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1054
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift5042
JimRising 641
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5847
Other Games
summit1g8761
FrodaN3188
KnowMe221
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
30m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 30m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.