• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6668 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 322 Next
lolp1
Profile Joined May 2009
12 Posts
November 10 2010 10:32 GMT
#621
How are the members of the teamliquid team able to stay in Korea and make money for extended periods of time with out university degrees?

As far as I understand you are suppose to have a university degree of some kind to be able to live/work in Korea, so what visa are they under?

Really interested!
4199 f
Spidinko
Profile Joined May 2010
Slovakia1174 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-10 11:31:26
November 10 2010 11:29 GMT
#622
I'd love to know if there are any plans on Pro forums with write restrictions.
I'm supporter of the idea of Pro forums even if I wasn't really allowed to post. I like to read a lot on TL and reading more...informed opinions would certainly be great.

Edit: I love this thread. Brilliant idea.
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
November 10 2010 14:01 GMT
#623
What exactly is the nature of the relationship between Kpopflash and teamliquid? I noticed they have similar forum layout and admins. Which was created first and why etc

Oh and whats the go with liquidpoker, is it owned by teamliquid? or is it a seperate entity. And when was it made in relation to TL and why
Writer
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
November 10 2010 17:03 GMT
#624
--- Nuked ---
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
November 10 2010 17:09 GMT
#625
TL used to have a poker sub forum years ago, after it got popular enough naz and meat started LP. they own it, just as TL. other than ownership, the sites share nothing
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
LittLeD
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden7973 Posts
November 10 2010 20:16 GMT
#626
Probably been asked. But which thread has the most replies?
☆Grubby ☆| Tod|DeMusliM|ThorZaiN|SaSe|Moon|Mana| ☆HerO ☆
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
November 10 2010 20:21 GMT
#627
Has to be the HoN/DotA thread I'd imagine.
Moderator
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-10 20:32:24
November 10 2010 20:22 GMT
#628
On November 10 2010 20:29 Spidinko wrote:
I'd love to know if there are any plans on Pro forums with write restrictions.
I'm supporter of the idea of Pro forums even if I wasn't really allowed to post. I like to read a lot on TL and reading more...informed opinions would certainly be great.

Edit: I love this thread. Brilliant idea.

Here's the 2 main problems: who's considered a "pro" and among those, how many of them want to publicly discuss strategy/their builds with one another?

Just know we've put a lot of thought into the topic.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
November 10 2010 20:43 GMT
#629
On November 11 2010 05:16 LittleeD wrote:
Probably been asked. But which thread has the most replies?


the League of Legends thread reached nearly 26,000 replies before I locked it and we gave them their own lil' private section
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
November 10 2010 20:50 GMT
#630
Damn I had no idea the LoL thread got that big that quick.
Moderator
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-10 21:02:36
November 10 2010 21:01 GMT
#631
28,607

and that was the second LoL thread
it's my first day
Spidinko
Profile Joined May 2010
Slovakia1174 Posts
November 10 2010 21:29 GMT
#632
On November 11 2010 05:22 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2010 20:29 Spidinko wrote:
I'd love to know if there are any plans on Pro forums with write restrictions.
I'm supporter of the idea of Pro forums even if I wasn't really allowed to post. I like to read a lot on TL and reading more...informed opinions would certainly be great.

Edit: I love this thread. Brilliant idea.

Here's the 2 main problems: who's considered a "pro" and among those, how many of them want to publicly discuss strategy/their builds with one another?

Just know we've put a lot of thought into the topic.

I agree. I'm not trying to persuade you to do it. I was merely curious what your position is on the subject. It has many problems. Question is, can they be overcome and if it can, will it be worth the effort?
Thank you.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
November 10 2010 22:19 GMT
#633
On November 10 2010 15:20 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2010 08:29 Plexa wrote:
On November 10 2010 08:20 BroOd wrote:
On November 10 2010 06:19 Murderotica wrote:
1. What was the most controversial ban, or a few of them? What I mean by this is it had the most argument over.

2. What was one of the most inevitable perm bans for a veteran user? (baal?)

3. Are there any bans that you regret having to make for the sake of the site?

1. Stimey was the most controversial ban(s). I don't think any other bans came close to the fuss all that stuff created.

2. CharlieMurphy (I kid, I kid... or do I?) No, baal is probably the right answer. He was the perfect combination of angst, cynicism and self-superiority.

3. I don't think I regret any of my personal bans, but maybe someone else does. I can't think of any cases off the top of my head where the mod consensus was "I wish we didn't have to ban this guy."

1. Chibi
2. Chibi
3. Rekrul


1. Chibi
2. Chibi
3. Orb

For me.

Show nested quote +
On November 10 2010 14:37 superbabosheki wrote:
What is the best thread ever made?


Hovz vs Nextel. May it RIP.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=28315
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
November 10 2010 22:32 GMT
#634
What are some of the TL staffs favorite books and authors?
What is the most expensive computer owned by a staff member?
Is there anyone on the staff who personally know blizzard staff who gets inside info?
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
November 11 2010 04:00 GMT
#635
who exactly is harem? i have never seen him/her post. ever.

Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
November 11 2010 04:56 GMT
#636
harem is pachi
rigelq
Profile Joined May 2010
United States230 Posts
November 11 2010 05:00 GMT
#637
How do you change the race of the symbol. I know when you get more posts it changes, but i havent figured out how to chance the race of the symbol
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
November 11 2010 05:04 GMT
#638
On November 11 2010 14:00 rigelq wrote:
How do you change the race of the symbol. I know when you get more posts it changes, but i havent figured out how to chance the race of the symbol


Click profile in the upper left corner, and you can edit your profile there. In that menu there is an option to select the icon of your race.
BlueRoyaL
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States2493 Posts
November 11 2010 05:27 GMT
#639
On November 11 2010 06:29 Spidinko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2010 05:22 Jibba wrote:
On November 10 2010 20:29 Spidinko wrote:
I'd love to know if there are any plans on Pro forums with write restrictions.
I'm supporter of the idea of Pro forums even if I wasn't really allowed to post. I like to read a lot on TL and reading more...informed opinions would certainly be great.

Edit: I love this thread. Brilliant idea.

Here's the 2 main problems: who's considered a "pro" and among those, how many of them want to publicly discuss strategy/their builds with one another?

Just know we've put a lot of thought into the topic.

I agree. I'm not trying to persuade you to do it. I was merely curious what your position is on the subject. It has many problems. Question is, can they be overcome and if it can, will it be worth the effort?
Thank you.


lol he already kinda pointed out his position on it. It seems to me that they're a bit skeptical about it because there's no definitive way of finding out how well it would work unless they actually implemented it.

it probably would be worth the effort but they would probably have to get a large handful of "pros" to commit to working on it beforehand. thats probably where the biggest issue lies
WHAT'S HAPPENIN
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
November 11 2010 05:33 GMT
#640
On November 11 2010 13:56 Lemonwalrus wrote:
harem is pachi

you lie
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub248
Nina 136
NeuroSwarm 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13760
NaDa 22
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto25
monkeys_forever20
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King44
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu678
Other Games
summit1g4165
Grubby3417
Liquid`RaSZi2040
shahzam536
WinterStarcraft414
ToD287
C9.Mang0286
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1106
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 9m
INu's Battles
13h 9m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 9m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.