• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:43
CEST 19:43
KST 02:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11913 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 322 Next
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
November 09 2010 15:32 GMT
#561
On November 09 2010 23:48 DISHU wrote:
who is tl staff memebers fav streamer ?

I watch a lot of streams so that's a tough question.

Of all time, would be either Chill or ret.

At the moment, Shauni for BW. There's a bunch of good SC2 streamers though.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
November 09 2010 15:38 GMT
#562
On November 10 2010 00:04 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2010 23:50 Pokebunny wrote:
On November 09 2010 23:50 arb wrote:
What are my total warnings/bans/mod note thingies?
Do the staff consider me a decent poster?

These have been killing me forever

9001 and no.

I can't help but feel that there's a bit of lingering animosity between you two. =O Perhaps it has something to do with an extended stay at Noobville...

We're just friends that bash on eachother all the time.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
November 09 2010 15:40 GMT
#563
Ret's stream was always awesome of course. Oystein stands out in my mind because he seemed to always be on when I was in class/lab where I could have it on during lecture.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
November 09 2010 16:00 GMT
#564
On November 10 2010 00:28 SessionDNB2 wrote:
-nuked-

LoL this guy's made 3 new accounts since i banned him like a half hour ago.
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
NukeTheBunnys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1004 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-09 16:32:55
November 09 2010 16:12 GMT
#565
On November 10 2010 01:00 CTStalker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2010 00:28 SessionDNB2 wrote:
-nuked-

LoL this guy's made 3 new accounts since i banned him like a half hour ago.


was that kXn, if so then playing innocent makes it even hilarious.

EDIT: yep, chill confirmed it, it was kXn, hilarious
When you play the game of drones you win or you die.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
November 09 2010 16:20 GMT
#566
On November 10 2010 00:18 SessionDNB wrote:
I was just registered here with an account before this, named "LiquidDNB".

I was banned just a few minutes after registering, and the PM did not include why. I've always used the name LiquidDNB on online games and forums.

For those of you don't know, Liquid dnb stands for liquid drum and bass, which is my favourite musical genre.

Was my original account name banned because it contained the word "Liquid"? I'm quite disappointed at how I was left with no explanation.

You were banned for posting racist comments you idiot. Stop registering new accounts.
Moderator
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
November 09 2010 16:50 GMT
#567
My favorite streamer by far is/was Orb during beta. There is a reason someone gets 2k simultaneous viewers despite not being featured at the time lol
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
November 09 2010 16:55 GMT
#568
Chill's stream is my favorite. But now he can't play because he has to spend all of his time adding other streams on TL. It's a crime!

Chill, bring the stream back man.
✌
Trozz
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3456 Posts
November 09 2010 17:05 GMT
#569
Our sponsor is great.
How did the staff find them though?
(lil' app factory)
A build is not a guess, an estimation or a hunch, a feeling, or a foolish intuition. A build is a dependable, unwavering, unarguably accurate, portrayer of your ambition.
BamBam
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
745 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-09 17:11:38
November 09 2010 17:09 GMT
#570
On November 10 2010 02:05 Trozz wrote:
Our sponsor is great.
How did the staff find them though?
(lil' app factory)


They own iRip who already shown interest in the SC field based on previous sponsorships.

EDIT : Actually, I got a question, Chill, what was your first thought when combat-ex returned?? :D and will there be another showmatch between you two?
"two is way better than twice as one" - artosis
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
November 09 2010 17:15 GMT
#571
On November 10 2010 01:20 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2010 00:18 SessionDNB wrote:
I was just registered here with an account before this, named "LiquidDNB".

I was banned just a few minutes after registering, and the PM did not include why. I've always used the name LiquidDNB on online games and forums.

For those of you don't know, Liquid dnb stands for liquid drum and bass, which is my favourite musical genre.

Was my original account name banned because it contained the word "Liquid"? I'm quite disappointed at how I was left with no explanation.

You were banned for posting racist comments you idiot. Stop registering new accounts.

Come on, I think we can level with the users.

The real reason is that TL can only handle drum or bass. Drum n' bass is too much for the site to handle, and will not be allowed.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
November 09 2010 17:18 GMT
#572
Favorite stream was pre Korea BW ret stream. By far. That stuff was sooooo good.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
November 09 2010 17:22 GMT
#573
On November 10 2010 02:18 zatic wrote:
Favorite stream was pre Korea BW ret stream. By far. That stuff was sooooo good.


agreed, that was great
:O
Golden Ghost
Profile Joined February 2003
Netherlands1041 Posts
November 09 2010 17:23 GMT
#574
On November 09 2010 04:25 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 23:05 101TFP wrote:
What happened to Liquid`Spy and Liquid`Trip?



liquid`trip?
is that a real liquid member? lol

You dissapoint me Liquid`Venice. Liquid`Trip is even the co-founder (with Nazgul) of the Liquid` clan. But I think he left relatively quick. Not to confuse with Liquid`Meat who is with Nazgul the co-founder of the site.

Scroll to the post of Meat
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=9037
Life is to give and take. You take a vacation and you give to the poor.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
November 09 2010 17:26 GMT
#575
On November 10 2010 02:09 Energizer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2010 02:05 Trozz wrote:
Our sponsor is great.
How did the staff find them though?
(lil' app factory)


They own iRip who already shown interest in the SC field based on previous sponsorships.

EDIT : Actually, I got a question, Chill, what was your first thought when combat-ex returned?? :D and will there be another showmatch between you two?

I remember it clearly:

I was sitting in a Korean restaurant near my house. I had just ordered manduguk. The waitress was really cute. I decided to check my phone and play Civ Rev. Upon seeing the icon, I instead decided to read TL. I saw the Combat-Ex thread.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=147436&currentpage=2#35

There will not be another showmatch because I have nothing to prove. He keeps asking for one and others keep asking but I don't feel the need. People keep trying to relive that exact moment, but it won't happen - you can't force it.
Moderator
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
November 09 2010 19:04 GMT
#576
On November 07 2010 05:45 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2010 12:54 SonuvBob wrote:
Updated:
+ Show Spoiler +

| n    | name             | posts | ppd   |
+------+------------------+-------+-------+
| 1 | thedeadhaji | 34567 | 19.87 |
| 2 | Liquid`Jinro | 30015 | 10.15 |
| 3 | konadora | 29653 | 46.65 |
| 4 | GTR | 29631 | 13.28 |
| 5 | IntoTheWow | 27882 | 11.76 |
| 6 | Hot_Bid | 26882 | 10.40 |
| 7 | {88}iNcontroL | 24550 | 10.67 |
| 8 | CharlieMurphy | 22587 | 13.37 |
| 9 | Plexa | 21506 | 11.68 |
| 10 | Manifesto7 | 20730 | 7.15 |
| 11 | Last Romantic | 19999 | 12.48 |
| 12 | alffla | 17903 | 9.94 |
| 13 | Liquid`Drone | 17635 | 5.95 |
| 14 | Chill | 17377 | 8.25 |
| 15 | Zona | 17015 | 13.58 |
| 16 | SonuvBob | 16886 | 11.44 |
| 17 | Carnac | 15639 | 6.20 |
| 18 | Kennigit | 15573 | 10.44 |
| 19 | FakeSteve[TPR] | 15425 | 5.79 |
| 20 | travis | 15061 | 5.50 |
| 21 | zulu_nation8 | 15037 | 7.54 |
| 22 | fusionsdf | 14679 | 9.11 |
| 23 | EvilTeletubby | 14540 | 5.86 |
| 24 | Rekrul | 14279 | 4.89 |
| 25 | Ilikestarcraft | 14245 | 6.57 |
| 26 | PoP | 13662 | 4.67 |
| 27 | Liquid`Nazgul | 13538 | 4.57 |
| 28 | Hawk | 13387 | 10.59 |
| 29 | micronesia | 13179 | 8.33 |
| 30 | Klogon | 13023 | 4.46 |
| 31 | Cambium | 12218 | 5.24 |
| 32 | KwarK | 11952 | 7.59 |
| 33 | Jibba | 11731 | 10.43 |
| 34 | GHOSTCLAW | 11662 | 11.85 |
| 35 | Xeris | 11620 | 5.97 |
| 36 | decafchicken | 11536 | 5.48 |
| 37 | Twisted | 11412 | 3.85 |
| 38 | Frits | 11382 | 4.06 |
| 39 | SuperJongMan | 11110 | 3.96 |
| 40 | Grobyc | 10756 | 12.15 |
| 41 | IdrA | 10749 | 4.70 |
| 42 | Chibi[OWNS] | 10598 | 3.88 |
| 43 | baal | 10486 | 3.77 |
| 44 | ManaBlue | 10446 | 4.51 |
| 45 | dronebabo | 10434 | 4.13 |
| 46 | Roffles | 10412 | 8.02 |
| 47 | TheFoReveRwaR | 10262 | 6.29 |
| 48 | SweeTLemonS[TPR] | 10227 | 3.80 |
| 49 | OneOther | 10090 | 4.47 |
| 50 | fanatacist | 10000 | 8.57 |


5.24 posts per day, I need to spam more XD

46 posts a day for kona, what the fuck??

Thats somewhat scary >_>
In the woods, there lurks..
AAtwelve
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
57 Posts
November 09 2010 19:18 GMT
#577
On November 10 2010 02:26 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2010 02:09 Energizer wrote:
On November 10 2010 02:05 Trozz wrote:
Our sponsor is great.
How did the staff find them though?
(lil' app factory)


They own iRip who already shown interest in the SC field based on previous sponsorships.

EDIT : Actually, I got a question, Chill, what was your first thought when combat-ex returned?? :D and will there be another showmatch between you two?

I remember it clearly:

I was sitting in a Korean restaurant near my house. I had just ordered manduguk. The waitress was really cute. I decided to check my phone and play Civ Rev. Upon seeing the icon, I instead decided to read TL. I saw the Combat-Ex thread.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=147436&currentpage=2#35

There will not be another showmatch because I have nothing to prove. He keeps asking for one and others keep asking but I don't feel the need. People keep trying to relive that exact moment, but it won't happen - you can't force it.


Chill, I've been meaning to ask you, what did you do with that massive e-peen after that match? Could you describe to us how you celebrated your glorious victory?
Future's made of virtual insanity...
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
November 09 2010 19:20 GMT
#578
^ Live Reports Fighting!

But in all seriousness, what motivates mods to be mods? It seems like a thankless job. You weed out the retarded posts/posters (having been temp banned before I acknowledge this) only to be shit on by most of the community.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
November 09 2010 19:23 GMT
#579
Thanks for the responses to my previous questions! I have another one for all the admins and mods:

Are any of you admins/mods on other forums? If so which ones?
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-09 19:48:17
November 09 2010 19:45 GMT
#580
On November 10 2010 04:20 mierin wrote:
^ Live Reports Fighting!

But in all seriousness, what motivates mods to be mods? It seems like a thankless job. You weed out the retarded posts/posters (having been temp banned before I acknowledge this) only to be shit on by most of the community.

I can't speak for the long time moderators/admins, but when it was offered, I decided yes immediately as a way to put in my time towards the community. I've been a mod at other communities and I know how time consuming and at times frustrating it can be, but TL is absolutely worth it.

Are any of you admins/mods on other forums? If so which ones?
The one I used to mod was diablo2.net. Much lower standards than TL though.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 637
UpATreeSC 114
ProTech50
JuggernautJason31
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33759
Calm 3357
Shuttle 1116
actioN 220
firebathero 181
Hyuk 113
Barracks 105
Dewaltoss 101
Liquid`Ret 61
Hyun 29
[ Show more ]
Free 24
Aegong 23
Bale 23
HiyA 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 16
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8595
Dendi1122
XaKoH 379
Fuzer 104
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1342
fl0m1134
x6flipin834
Other Games
singsing2121
FrodaN1331
Beastyqt663
ceh9354
B2W.Neo336
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee186
byalli183
C9.Mang0155
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King68
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV421
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
• imaqtpie526
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 32m
Replay Cast
5h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.