• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:07
CEST 23:07
KST 06:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9299 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 284

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 282 283 284 285 286 322 Next
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
September 14 2011 19:42 GMT
#5661
On September 15 2011 02:49 chaoser wrote:
Can I know my percentage too? It's probably 90% TL Mafia...


Same. Maybe more, lol.

On an unrelated note, what are the chances of getting my post count set permanently to either a ridiculously low number (like 0), or 1337?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yes, I searched for a while first to see if there were any threads on static post counts, but I didn't find anything. Sorry if I missed something obvious.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
September 14 2011 19:50 GMT
#5662
On September 15 2011 04:42 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 02:49 chaoser wrote:
Can I know my percentage too? It's probably 90% TL Mafia...


Same. Maybe more, lol.

On an unrelated note, what are the chances of getting my post count set permanently to either a ridiculously low number (like 0), or 1337?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yes, I searched for a while first to see if there were any threads on static post counts, but I didn't find anything. Sorry if I missed something obvious.

chaoser you're off quite a bit :p 70% mafia
Kavdragon, however, 96%......
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
September 14 2011 21:01 GMT
#5663
On September 14 2011 23:05 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2011 22:55 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On September 14 2011 22:52 Aeres wrote:
How would TL staff respond if I claimed to possess a means of bringing violent unrest to the site?

+ Show Spoiler +
How would they respond if the above wasn't a hypothetical question? O_o


Nice knowing you buddy.

+ Show Spoiler +
If incontrol was still a banling he'd whoop your ass back and forth,if it wasn't hypothetical

I will not be stopped! Not by you, or iNcontroL, or the admins, or anyone! I will rule this website or see it burnt to ashes around me!


tempting the mods ^_^
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Atlare
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia893 Posts
September 14 2011 23:10 GMT
#5664
May I know my distribution? I Imagine it'll be loaded with sc2 general 'cause i'm boring :[
Considering learning BW
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 14 2011 23:18 GMT
#5665
I'd say I have 70% sc2 tourney, 20% TL Community, 10% SC2, 5% General 5% Blogs.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
September 15 2011 03:26 GMT
#5666
On September 15 2011 08:10 Atlare wrote:
May I know my distribution? I Imagine it'll be loaded with sc2 general 'cause i'm boring :[

StarCraft 2 32%
Closed 21% wtf man!?!
Blogs 14%
Starcraft 2 Strategy 11%
Others... 22%
On September 15 2011 08:18 Probe1 wrote:
I'd say I have 70% sc2 tourney, 20% TL Community, 10% SC2, 5% General 5% Blogs.

Starcraft 2 Tournaments 41%
StarCraft 2 14%
TL Community 10%
General Forum 8%
Others... 26%
Moderatorgold coin
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 15 2011 03:53 GMT
#5667
What's others?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
FullNatural
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States180 Posts
September 15 2011 03:55 GMT
#5668
Who on the staff has the most facial hair?
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
September 15 2011 03:59 GMT
#5669
On September 15 2011 12:53 Torte de Lini wrote:
What's others?


pretty much any forum that's not listed, iirc it only lists the top 5 or so
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 15 2011 04:01 GMT
#5670
Can I inquiry about my own? I usually don't pay attention to the stats, but I'm intrigued!~
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 05:15:07
September 15 2011 04:08 GMT
#5671
--- Nuked ---
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 15 2011 04:11 GMT
#5672
Wow, so pretty even for the first three sub-forums O:

+ Show Spoiler +
you can see how many p.ms I sent?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
September 15 2011 04:13 GMT
#5673
--- Nuked ---
Atlare
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia893 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-15 04:27:31
September 15 2011 04:22 GMT
#5674
On September 15 2011 12:26 Ares[Effort] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2011 08:10 Atlare wrote:
May I know my distribution? I Imagine it'll be loaded with sc2 general 'cause i'm boring :[

StarCraft 2 32%
Closed 21% wtf man!?!
Blogs 14%
Starcraft 2 Strategy 11%
Others... 22%

It actually makes sense if you look at my post history, since I pretty much just try and help moderate the forums these days, wait for new threads to pop up, read, report if neccassary etc.

EDIT: So on Teamliquid lately (or since I've started doing what I've said above), I've noticed more and more new threads made by new casters asking for criticism/advertising caster channels popping up etc.
Where can I find the rules on such things, to know when to report and when not to? Does it come under TL.nets advertising guidelines or other areas? Thanks in advance!
Also, some get moved to Blogs and some get Closed, whats the distinguishment, ie. what does one need to have it closed and what does the need to NOT have to only get it moved to Blogs?
Considering learning BW
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 15 2011 04:29 GMT
#5675
Lack of content: URL + one line = closed
Personal interest, description, examples, approach to a particular match + asking for feedback = blogs
Established caster looking for criticisms of his casting from a live broadcasted event asking for feedback = general.

That's my understanding.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Atlare
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia893 Posts
September 15 2011 04:31 GMT
#5676
On September 15 2011 13:29 Torte de Lini wrote:
Lack of content: URL + one line = closed
Personal interest, description, examples, approach to a particular match + asking for feedback = blogs
Established caster looking for criticisms of his casting from a live broadcasted event asking for feedback = general.

That's my understanding.

Thanks hun. We need to trade more tf2 hats more often :3
Considering learning BW
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 15 2011 04:37 GMT
#5677
I have an extra Gonzilla for you if you wanna trade
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Atlare
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia893 Posts
September 15 2011 04:42 GMT
#5678
hmmm... only if you wanna take it for my frenchman's beret :D
Considering learning BW
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
September 15 2011 05:16 GMT
#5679
You people and your hats.
Anyway I'm a little surprised by my post distribution. I thought I'd have waaaaaay more posts in Tournaments. Damn. That means more than half my posts have more content than
2:00
Minerals being mined.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 15 2011 05:19 GMT
#5680
On September 15 2011 13:42 Atlare wrote:
hmmm... only if you wanna take it for my frenchman's beret :D


Got it already ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 282 283 284 285 286 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason89
SpeCial 68
Railgan 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16005
Dewaltoss 150
firebathero 106
Hyuk 100
ZZZero.O 79
Terrorterran 24
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift2942
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5820
crisheroes960
Other Games
summit1g6069
FrodaN2530
fl0m840
mouzStarbuck460
KnowMe328
ToD200
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1170
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• Adnapsc2 23
• musti20045 15
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen139
Other Games
• imaqtpie858
• Shiphtur232
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 53m
INu's Battles
14h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 53m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.