• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:40
CEST 07:40
KST 14:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9727 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 322 Next
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
November 04 2010 03:41 GMT
#321
On November 04 2010 09:58 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2010 13:59 EvilTeletubby wrote:
On November 03 2010 13:55 vectorix108 wrote:
Is there any way that we can get pictures of each of the admins? I want to see what you guys look like in real life!


http://www.teamliquid.net/gallery/?staff

Ps. - Beware, Brood lies.



Why have I not seen half of these people?

because most of us non-admins live in the dungeon.
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
November 04 2010 03:45 GMT
#322
to Manifesto: If you were given 300 million dollars to sell TL to Blizzard would you do it?
to Activision?
to McDonalds?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 04 2010 03:47 GMT
#323
1.How many users does TL have?
2.How many of these are from sc2?
3.First non-original mod?
4.For the old mods I guess, but I guess other mods can answer to, favorite thread you've ever seen?
Favorite ban?
Favorite closing comment on a thread?

iknifeducks
Profile Joined October 2010
United States10 Posts
November 04 2010 03:49 GMT
#324
I am new to TL, as you can see this is my first post...Why does this baller website take up so much of my time?!?!? :p
"Send 'em to Jesus"
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
November 04 2010 03:58 GMT
#325
On November 03 2010 15:04 DOMINOSC wrote:
will there ever be a chill vs combat-ex rematch(a sc2 match would be awesome day9 should cast it aswell).

Maybe, but I won't force it. I don't care about him now.
On November 03 2010 17:00 UisTehSux wrote:
Will there ever be more matches with Day9 and Chill casting?
+ Show Spoiler +
Ever?

Iirc, there was a TSL with them casting together and it was pretty ballin'.
*edit* And you guys should pay Day9 to get drunk and cast grudge matches again. ^^

Day[9] is too big for me now.
On November 03 2010 17:23 Akuemon wrote:
What does Chill look like and can he cast more games?

More or more often? Former, of course, latter, probably not.
On November 03 2010 18:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Would chill win a 1v2 vs combat ex and big t?

Obviously not.
On November 04 2010 02:20 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
are chill and incontrol ever going to do S3E3 of TLAttack?

Yes.
On November 04 2010 03:22 NukeTheBunnys wrote:
how much, on average, does Chill drink every day. Do any of the other mods have him beat, or at least can keep up drinking with him

Median: 0 drinks
Mean: 2 drinks
On November 04 2010 10:28 bjornkavist wrote:
Will Chill start to stream SC2/BW again?

No. I rarely break my word.
On November 04 2010 11:19 BuGzlToOnl wrote:
How tall is Chill?

5'5.
Moderator
AssuredVacancy
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1167 Posts
November 04 2010 04:02 GMT
#326
Why does chill bash waterloo so much? I'm not personally from waterloo but in every thread discussing university prospects chill warns the young child away from waterloo.
We spend our youth attaining wealth, and our wealth attaining youth.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-04 04:32:39
November 04 2010 04:04 GMT
#327
On November 04 2010 11:02 Tennet wrote:
Does iNcontroL kill people when he bear hugs them?


Nope. In fact, I expected him to be like 7 feet tall, and kill nerds by the hundreds. I was surprised to be looking down at him!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


But seriously one of the funniest guys I've ever met. The dude is literally like, ALWAYS ON THE SPOT. He's definitely larger than life.


On November 04 2010 05:29 ScDeluX wrote:
Can be answered by anyone :

How many others mod/admin do you know IRL (you have met at least once) ?


Up until a few weeks ago, nobody, but I met a ton of staff at MLG DC:

Hot_Bid
R1CH
Brood
heyoka
intrigue
JWD
mango
Day[9]
IncontroL

And of course many players

Person I would absolutely love to meet the most that I haven't yet is Manifesto.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
November 04 2010 04:05 GMT
#328
I feel like the lessons and experiences I took away from university were equally social and academic. Someone choosing Waterloo is sacrificing a huge amount of social experience for a slight gain in academic.

This is purely unfounded and based on my own experiences.
Moderator
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
November 04 2010 04:08 GMT
#329
On November 04 2010 13:02 AssuredVacancy wrote:
Why does chill bash waterloo so much? I'm not personally from waterloo but in every thread discussing university prospects chill warns the young child away from waterloo.


On April 29 2010 13:05 Chill wrote:
Waterloo is fucking garb the biggest piece of advice I can give you if you want to have a well-rounded life is DO NOT GO TO WATERLOO ENGINEERING.


lol so true

@Chill:
-Favourite beer?
-Favourite Hockey team?
-Favourite Foreign BW player?
-Favourite Foreign SC2 player?
-+ Show Spoiler +
Do they really fuck sheep at Queens?

TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
November 04 2010 04:17 GMT
#330
On November 04 2010 13:08 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 13:02 AssuredVacancy wrote:
Why does chill bash waterloo so much? I'm not personally from waterloo but in every thread discussing university prospects chill warns the young child away from waterloo.


Show nested quote +
On April 29 2010 13:05 Chill wrote:
Waterloo is fucking garb the biggest piece of advice I can give you if you want to have a well-rounded life is DO NOT GO TO WATERLOO ENGINEERING.


lol so true

@Chill:
-Favourite beer?
-Favourite Hockey team?
-Favourite Foreign BW player?
-Favourite Foreign SC2 player?
-+ Show Spoiler +
Do they really fuck sheep at Queens?


-Have to default to Kilkenny. I enjoy many beers depending on the mood, but Kilkenny is my go-to in many situations.
-Team Canada. When I moved from Toronto I got disconnected from the Leafs and never fell in love with the Flames. I have no team now
-Foreign? Favourite? Hmm... I don't even know. I adore certain parts of several people's play and personalities, but my #1 isn't coming to mind quickly. I'll say Mondragon because I like his Zerg style and really like his personality.
-Machine. I feel and cheer for him every event I see him in.
-I watched a documentary on a South American country where it was a right of passage to fuck donkeys. You can probably google it. I think it was called Wawawoo or something.
Moderator
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
November 04 2010 04:24 GMT
#331
Can anyone post a link to one of sea's posts on TL? sorry but i dont know how to search for it
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
November 04 2010 04:25 GMT
#332
On November 04 2010 13:24 vectorix108 wrote:
Can anyone post a link to one of sea's posts on TL? sorry but i dont know how to search for it

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=seashield&gb=date
Moderatorgold coin
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-04 04:35:51
November 04 2010 04:25 GMT
#333
On November 04 2010 12:47 Pandain wrote:
1.How many users does TL have?
As of 11:54:07 EST, 121783 accounts have been made at TL. The actual number of users is definitely less than that, but I don't know how many less.
2.How many of these are from sc2?
A lot.
4.For the old mods I guess, but I guess other mods can answer to, favorite thread you've ever seen?
That's pretty hard to decide. Maybe one of the drama threads like IdrA vs. Smuft? I think I've broiken out in laughter too many times for me to keep track of a favorite.
Favorite ban?
I'm usually slow on the funny ones because they take more time. I liked denying the Undeniable guy though. Or giving out banhugs.
Favorite closing comment on a thread?

Crap, this is a hard one to answer. Maybe my memory is just getting worse. I think I've had some good ones though. >.>

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=166208

That's a good example. I had something good coming but then Kennigit tramples in and kills it.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-04 05:01:29
November 04 2010 05:00 GMT
#334
What is an easiest way to get a cool custom icon besides the nuke icon (ie. ban), contest winning (ie. LB), translation icon, liquipedia icon, or a mod related icon? What are the ways and the path of obtaining it???

And also if I have any shot at all of getting it, me being me....?
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Raisauce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada864 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-04 05:09:37
November 04 2010 05:09 GMT
#335
On November 04 2010 13:08 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 13:02 AssuredVacancy wrote:
Why does chill bash waterloo so much? I'm not personally from waterloo but in every thread discussing university prospects chill warns the young child away from waterloo.


Show nested quote +
On April 29 2010 13:05 Chill wrote:
Waterloo is fucking garb the biggest piece of advice I can give you if you want to have a well-rounded life is DO NOT GO TO WATERLOO ENGINEERING.




LMAO. I wish I went to this site when I was making my decision on which university to go to 4 years ago. Chill is fucking 100% correct man. Waterloo in terms of academics is phenomenal. But there are far too many males and ESL students for my liking. Should have just gone with York....
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
November 04 2010 06:46 GMT
#336
On November 04 2010 05:14 Ares[EffOrt] wrote:
In the community news and headlines why do GSL interviews get a separate headline and PL get a compilation which is done by week?

I like this question and wish to know the answer as wellllll
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
November 04 2010 07:20 GMT
#337
I have been wondering this since the last account I got perm banned on. Do any of the TL admins still think I suffer from multiple personalities?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-04 07:25:18
November 04 2010 07:24 GMT
#338
On November 04 2010 09:58 vGl-CoW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 09:27 emperorchampion wrote:
On November 04 2010 09:03 vGl-CoW wrote:
will i ever see sunlight again


How come you never post anymore?


rarely feel the need to post any more, but i still read TL all the time and push mod buttons here and there

Show nested quote +
...and does Belgium really exist?


no i'm sorry it was just a joke that really got out of hand

-|-vv|~

How many admins miss their old icons?
mgj
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
191 Posts
November 04 2010 07:35 GMT
#339
Nazgul, what happend to the Idra vs Fayeth grudge match? I remember a lot of people started betting on it, got up to like 10k i believe?
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
November 04 2010 07:43 GMT
#340
I thought that was the Idra v Smuft grudge match that got like 10k+, and it was cancelled because Smuft had rl problems and just, didn't.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 302
Mind 64
Bale 30
ZergMaN 14
Icarus 14
sorry 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm208
League of Legends
JimRising 718
Other Games
summit1g7380
Coldzera 702
WinterStarcraft629
C9.Mang0292
Sick137
febbydoto19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2129
League of Legends
• Rush1246
Other Games
• Shiphtur563
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.