• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:08
CEST 08:08
KST 15:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9394 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 169

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 322 Next
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 11 2011 20:02 GMT
#3361
I shall wait patiently.
The frumious Bandersnatch
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
May 11 2011 20:13 GMT
#3362
Does Team liquid have mobile phone compatability or does my phone just suck?


And which section do you Think you give out the most bans? I'm wondering in between SC2 Tournaments or Strategy but maybe blogs.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
May 11 2011 20:17 GMT
#3363
On May 12 2011 05:13 sermokala wrote:
Does Team liquid have mobile phone compatability or does my phone just suck?


And which section do you Think you give out the most bans? I'm wondering in between SC2 Tournaments or Strategy but maybe blogs.

There is an iphone and an android app out there. Search the forums. Otherwise true, the site is pretty painful to use on a cell phone browser.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
May 11 2011 21:14 GMT
#3364
On May 12 2011 03:11 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2011 05:38 Tschis wrote:
I was thinking of creating a thread to link all the translations (Portuguese-BR) I've done/Will do of the articles I find in TL and other news websites.

How helpful do you think that would be?

I think the majority of people on TL can read English. If you linked it to a Portuguese Starcraft website, then it would probably have way more value. That doesn't mean it won't help somebody.

Show nested quote +
(I don't know how many Brazilians/Portuguese users TL has, does anyone know?)

No idea.

Show nested quote +
Would I be allowed to bump it for updates?

Absolutely.

Show nested quote +
Where should I create it, if I decide to do so?

If you are translating BW articles - Brood War General
If you are translating SC2 articles - SC2 General
If you are translating both and/or non-SC artciles - TL Community

Hope that helps.



Grammar guys, help me out.

When the word "absolutely" is used alone, does it mean "absolutely yes" or "absolutely not"?

Rofl

btw
Which race do you play Chill?
If it's protoss, TL should have a showmatch to decide who's gonna own the title of "Chill Toss"
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
May 11 2011 21:30 GMT
#3365
On May 12 2011 06:14 Tschis wrote:
Grammar guys, help me out.

When the word "absolutely" is used alone, does it mean "absolutely yes" or "absolutely not"?

Absolutely yes.
Moderator
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 11 2011 21:51 GMT
#3366
On May 12 2011 06:30 semioldguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 06:14 Tschis wrote:
Grammar guys, help me out.

When the word "absolutely" is used alone, does it mean "absolutely yes" or "absolutely not"?

Absolutely yes.


What's your icon meant to be. I want to take a stab and say inuit sculpture, but I just want to make sure ;D
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
May 11 2011 22:07 GMT
#3367
On May 12 2011 06:51 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 06:30 semioldguy wrote:
On May 12 2011 06:14 Tschis wrote:
Grammar guys, help me out.

When the word "absolutely" is used alone, does it mean "absolutely yes" or "absolutely not"?

Absolutely yes.


What's your icon meant to be. I want to take a stab and say inuit sculpture, but I just want to make sure ;D

Well, at least to me, it looks like a moderately aged male.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-11 22:37:04
May 11 2011 22:36 GMT
#3368
It's a meeple.

A small figure used by players in many boardgames. I'm not sure how many people on TeamLiquid are really into boardgaming (or more specifically German style/Eurogames), but I enjoy them quite a lot.

Google Images of Meeples
Moderator
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
May 11 2011 22:54 GMT
#3369
What does it take to become a mod? I want to be a mod but I haven't contributed anything huge to the site, I just have a good sense of morality and some part of me gets really pissed inside when I see idiots try and join this site. I would be really happy if I could take some strain off of the mods backs and help out.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
May 11 2011 23:02 GMT
#3370
On May 12 2011 07:54 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
What does it take to become a mod? I want to be a mod but I haven't contributed anything huge to the site, I just have a good sense of morality and some part of me gets really pissed inside when I see idiots try and join this site. I would be really happy if I could take some strain off of the mods backs and help out.

Most of mod recruitment is internal, if you contribute and make a name for yourself you can join the staff in a lesser function and get your foot in the door. Otherwise, just report questionable posts if you want to help with moderation.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
May 11 2011 23:09 GMT
#3371
Since I joined the site, I've always wondered. How do you make quotes from 2+ different people in one post? Do you have to edit it in, or is there some kind of shift-quote function, if you catch my drift ^^
Would be awesome with some help with this, as it's been bugging me alot.
Lot's of love ♥
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
May 11 2011 23:14 GMT
#3372
On May 12 2011 08:09 Euronyme wrote:
Since I joined the site, I've always wondered. How do you make quotes from 2+ different people in one post? Do you have to edit it in, or is there some kind of shift-quote function, if you catch my drift ^^
Would be awesome with some help with this, as it's been bugging me alot.
Lot's of love ♥


How I do it is open the quote link in another window, and copy paste it into the response box from the original window. Repeat until you got all the quotes you want.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-11 23:20:18
May 11 2011 23:20 GMT
#3373
On May 10 2011 21:39 Kipsate wrote:
Is there any way to see if a mod is currently online?I need someone to change my topic name since its spoiling but I don't know who to pm.


It was fixed in the end but for future reference, is there any way to see which mods are currently online?
WriterXiao8~~
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
May 11 2011 23:23 GMT
#3374
There are usually some mods lurking in TL IRC. there's a link under the left sidebar.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
May 11 2011 23:34 GMT
#3375
On May 12 2011 08:20 Kipsate wrote:
It was fixed in the end but for future reference, is there any way to see which mods are currently online?

No, but as mentioned, there are usually a couple that hang out in IRC.
Moderator
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
May 11 2011 23:54 GMT
#3376
On May 12 2011 08:14 hacklebeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 08:09 Euronyme wrote:
Since I joined the site, I've always wondered. How do you make quotes from 2+ different people in one post? Do you have to edit it in, or is there some kind of shift-quote function, if you catch my drift ^^
Would be awesome with some help with this, as it's been bugging me alot.
Lot's of love ♥


How I do it is open the quote link in another window, and copy paste it into the response box from the original window. Repeat until you got all the quotes you want.


Alrighty. Seems alot more smooth than my edit strategy.
Still it'd be cool with a an 'Edit More' button or something like that.
Maybe a feature for the future
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
May 12 2011 00:02 GMT
#3377
On May 12 2011 07:36 semioldguy wrote:
It's a meeple.

A small figure used by players in many boardgames. I'm not sure how many people on TeamLiquid are really into boardgaming (or more specifically German style/Eurogames), but I enjoy them quite a lot.

Google Images of Meeples

Looks like a 4 year old's attempt at the Terran logo.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-12 00:47:33
May 12 2011 00:44 GMT
#3378
To whoever want's to answer,
What's Liquid Poker, and why is it along TSL3, *Liquipedia, and TLPro up-top in the page site?

*I didn't remember Liquipedia sorry. T-T
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
May 12 2011 00:48 GMT
#3379
On May 12 2011 07:36 semioldguy wrote:
It's a meeple.

A small figure used by players in many boardgames. I'm not sure how many people on TeamLiquid are really into boardgaming (or more specifically German style/Eurogames), but I enjoy them quite a lot.

Google Images of Meeples

.... I knew this already from by virtue of some Carcassonne loving friends (they beat me every time).
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-12 00:57:52
May 12 2011 00:57 GMT
#3380
On May 12 2011 09:44 TemplarCo. wrote:
To whoever want's to answer,
What's Liquid Poker, and why is it along TSL3, *Liquipedia, and TLPro up-top in the page site?

*I didn't remember Liquipedia sorry. T-T

LiquidPoker is teamliquid's sister site. It was created years ago because there was a lot of poker discussion on TL.
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech137
Nina 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 218
Dewaltoss 114
Bale 38
ZergMaN 24
Noble 13
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 721
Other Games
summit1g9800
Sick189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 45
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1122
• Rush1047
• Stunt209
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 52m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 52m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 52m
Replay Cast
16h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.