• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:47
CEST 22:47
KST 05:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9300 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 322 Next
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
April 11 2011 02:38 GMT
#2781
On April 11 2011 11:31 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2011 10:45 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
On a completely unrelated note, how many unread PMs does Jibba have?

0. Occasionally I don't reply to something because I put it off and then forget about it (or Chrome crashes) but I mean to reply to each one. :x

Such dedication :p any great ideas for post 13,500?
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
April 11 2011 02:47 GMT
#2782
I had for 10k, but I got lazy and never did it. :x
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
April 11 2011 03:38 GMT
#2783
On April 11 2011 11:47 Jibba wrote:
I had for 10k, but I got lazy and never did it. :x

Luckily there is always 15k, 20k, 25k, 30k ..

Unless of course you decide you may want to do something with your life? :p
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
April 11 2011 18:46 GMT
#2784
Ok... how many PMs do you receive monthly, Jibba?
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
April 11 2011 23:39 GMT
#2785
Can you guys see each others PMs and help out? Or if you get a PM about a thread do you just post it in the admin forum and whoever is around jumps in..

The reason i ask is there have been many times i've PMd one admin/mod/banling about something and then within a few seconds a different moderator swings in and saves the day - is it just coincidence or great organisation?
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
April 12 2011 12:57 GMT
#2786
R1CH: What is the character limit for a post?

I promise I'll never go anywhere near it, I'm just curious ^___^
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
April 12 2011 13:46 GMT
#2787
Will TL ever sponsor an MSL(because MBCgame is always desperate for sponsors unlike OGN)?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
April 12 2011 13:48 GMT
#2788
On April 12 2011 22:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Will TL ever sponsor an MSL(because MBCgame is always desperate for sponsors unlike OGN)?


You know TL itself has like no meaningfull funding whatsover to sponsor something. They get sponsored. TSL is a perfect example of that.
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
April 12 2011 13:52 GMT
#2789
I'll probably be banned for this for 2 weeks ( thanks ) but I have to say I LOVE HOT_BID!
Happy Easter!

User was temp banned for this post.
This is our town, scrub
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
April 12 2011 14:02 GMT
#2790
On April 12 2011 03:46 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
Ok... how many PMs do you receive monthly, Jibba?

Not that many, tbh. I'm sure other staff receive a lot more.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
April 12 2011 16:41 GMT
#2791
On April 12 2011 22:48 Marradron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 22:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Will TL ever sponsor an MSL(because MBCgame is always desperate for sponsors unlike OGN)?


You know TL itself has like no meaningfull funding whatsover to sponsor something. They get sponsored. TSL is a perfect example of that.


you know I'm talking about MBC right?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-12 16:53:48
April 12 2011 16:53 GMT
#2792
On April 12 2011 23:02 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 03:46 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
Ok... how many PMs do you receive monthly, Jibba?

Not that many, tbh. I'm sure other staff receive a lot more.


Probably not me, i have a 25ish post/pm ratio >.>
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
April 12 2011 17:00 GMT
#2793
On April 12 2011 22:52 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
I'll probably be banned for this for 2 weeks ( thanks ) but I have to say I LOVE HOT_BID!
Happy Easter!

rofl, me luv hot_bit too :3
d=(^_^)z
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
April 12 2011 19:48 GMT
#2794
On April 13 2011 02:00 elmizzt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 22:52 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
I'll probably be banned for this for 2 weeks ( thanks ) but I have to say I LOVE HOT_BID!
Happy Easter!

rofl, me luv hot_bit too :3


I can feel you hot bid
he said to me
I can feel you hot bid
he said to me
I can feel you hot bid
running through me
feel you hot bid
+ Show Spoiler +

Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
April 12 2011 19:53 GMT
#2795
On April 13 2011 01:53 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 23:02 Jibba wrote:
On April 12 2011 03:46 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
Ok... how many PMs do you receive monthly, Jibba?

Not that many, tbh. I'm sure other staff receive a lot more.


Probably not me, i have a 25ish post/pm ratio >.>


You ignore my p.ms now Q___________Q
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
CecilSunkure
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2829 Posts
April 12 2011 21:31 GMT
#2796
Could this be considered for stickying? Ver's is stickied, so I thought you guys might want a similar stickied thread schema for the SC2 section:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=208343
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
April 12 2011 22:11 GMT
#2797
On April 12 2011 22:52 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
I'll probably be banned for this for 2 weeks ( thanks ) but I have to say I LOVE HOT_BID!
Happy Easter!

User was temp banned for this post.

NO EXCEPTIONS
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-13 02:07:35
April 13 2011 02:06 GMT
#2798
I was looking for a place to discuss moderation and ended up here. So if it is not an appropriate place please move my post.

Said that, take a look at this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=206070

What exactly are the reasons for all those bans? And irrespective of the aforementioned thread, I have noticed not-so-subtley biased moderation in other threads in the forums as well. I wouldn't call it out but I'm sure others might have noticed it as well. If there is a right place, I'll make a thread about it.
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-13 03:35:13
April 13 2011 03:31 GMT
#2799
On April 13 2011 11:06 usethis2 wrote:
I was looking for a place to discuss moderation and ended up here. So if it is not an appropriate place please move my post.

Said that, take a look at this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=206070

What exactly are the reasons for all those bans? And irrespective of the aforementioned thread, I have noticed not-so-subtley biased moderation in other threads in the forums as well. I wouldn't call it out but I'm sure others might have noticed it as well. If there is a right place, I'll make a thread about it.


The Automated Banlist Thread
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95875

or
The Why Was My Thread Closed thread
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=86434

But those bans can be explained by this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=210370
d=(^_^)z
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
April 13 2011 03:50 GMT
#2800
On April 13 2011 07:11 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 22:52 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
I'll probably be banned for this for 2 weeks ( thanks ) but I have to say I LOVE HOT_BID!
Happy Easter!

User was temp banned for this post.

NO EXCEPTIONS

Hot Bid the Cruel, or Hot Bid the Just?
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason97
Nathanias 83
ProTech25
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14654
Dewaltoss 107
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift680
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4676
Khaldor1537
Liquid`Hasu835
Other Games
summit1g6201
fl0m944
shahzam491
byalli325
FrodaN237
C9.Mang0201
KnowMe173
ArmadaUGS128
UpATreeSC84
Mew2King74
PPMD17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
Other Games
angryscii13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen219
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 13m
Stellar Fest
16h 13m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.