• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9718 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 322 Next
oldgregg
Profile Joined February 2011
New Zealand1176 Posts
March 09 2011 07:40 GMT
#2201
how do i get to see the latest results of proleague? there seems to be 2 different main pages when you come 2 this site, one says 'hot leagues' and has the broodwar results, the other has lots of sc2 news. how do u get to the brood war one?
Calculatedly addicted to Substance D for profit by drug terrorists
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
March 09 2011 07:42 GMT
#2202
On March 09 2011 16:40 oldgregg wrote:
how do i get to see the latest results of proleague? there seems to be 2 different main pages when you come 2 this site, one says 'hot leagues' and has the broodwar results, the other has lots of sc2 news. how do u get to the brood war one?

Not up to date currently but http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=162417
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
March 09 2011 11:56 GMT
#2203
How do I get that line across my words to make it look like I'm crossing it out? :o
Writer
SoMuchBetter
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia10606 Posts
March 09 2011 11:58 GMT
#2204
click the smilies & bbcode link above posting text box

+ Show Spoiler +
its [ s] [ /s]+ Show Spoiler +
that was easy
AUSSIESCUM
TeamLiquid eSTROgeneral #1 • RIP
Niten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States598 Posts
March 09 2011 12:20 GMT
#2205
What does Manifesto do in Japan? I'm just curious as I lived in Japan for a few years and have been a long time Japan-lover.
Korra: "Ok, I know that I'm not good at emotions, but that's what Tenzin's gonna teach me, right? He's gonna teach me to be happy and gentle and spiritual, and the rest of that bullsh**t."
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
March 09 2011 12:21 GMT
#2206
Thanks so much. ^^
Writer
ntvarify
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States331 Posts
March 09 2011 12:23 GMT
#2207
You know I never knew how to do that line crossing out thing before, it was just one of those things I never thought about. Maybe it will come in handy one day.Lalalalalala
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
March 09 2011 12:39 GMT
#2208
On March 09 2011 21:20 Truenappa wrote:
What does Manifesto do in Japan? I'm just curious as I lived in Japan for a few years and have been a long time Japan-lover.


He's the leader of the communist party.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
adso
Profile Joined March 2011
718 Posts
March 09 2011 12:47 GMT
#2209
@ntvarify
This thread is a hundred's page worth of such helpful tips...

i thought i would never finish reading it... it's a good read! advise anyone to read through

(just bookmark the page you stop on, and take your time with it ; after all... tl is all about the reading)
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
March 09 2011 18:32 GMT
#2210
SonuvBob, Is your father's name Bob or Robert?
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
March 09 2011 18:52 GMT
#2211
On March 09 2011 21:20 Truenappa wrote:
What does Manifesto do in Japan? I'm just curious as I lived in Japan for a few years and have been a long time Japan-lover.

Elementary school teacher the last time I visited (2009).

Mani was a celebrity. Every Japanese person that walked passed us in his village stopped to talk to him, and Mani seemed to be pretty good at conversational Japanese! I was really impressed.
Moderator
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 10 2011 01:49 GMT
#2212
On March 10 2011 03:52 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2011 21:20 Truenappa wrote:
What does Manifesto do in Japan? I'm just curious as I lived in Japan for a few years and have been a long time Japan-lover.

Elementary school High school teacher the last time I visited (2009).

Mani was a celebrity curiosity. Every Japanese person that walked passed us in his village stopped to talk to gawk at him, and Mani seemed to be pretty good at conversational bullshitting Japanese to impress his guests! I was really impressed misled.


Fixed a couple things.
ModeratorGodfather
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
March 10 2011 01:53 GMT
#2213
^ rofl. Manifesto, where in Japan are you located? I will be in the Tokyo suburbs starting in July.
Writer
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 10 2011 02:00 GMT
#2214
I'm in Osaka by Kansai airport. What will you be doing?
ModeratorGodfather
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
March 10 2011 02:03 GMT
#2215
Ah, Osaka. I'll definitely be visiting around there and Kyoto.

I'll be at the International Christian University for a year for study abroad. ^^
Writer
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-10 03:39:19
March 10 2011 03:38 GMT
#2216
On March 10 2011 03:32 exploding.godhand wrote:
SonuvBob, Is your father's name Bob or Robert?

Nope

On March 10 2011 10:49 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2011 03:52 Chill wrote:
On March 09 2011 21:20 Truenappa wrote:
What does Manifesto do in Japan? I'm just curious as I lived in Japan for a few years and have been a long time Japan-lover.

Elementary school High school teacher the last time I visited (2009).

Mani was a celebrity curiosity. Every Japanese person that walked passed us in his village stopped to talk to gawk at him, and Mani seemed to be pretty good at conversational bullshitting Japanese to impress his guests! I was really impressed misled.


Fixed a couple things.

hahaha
Administrator
Niten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States598 Posts
March 10 2011 05:26 GMT
#2217
On March 10 2011 11:00 Manifesto7 wrote:
I'm in Osaka by Kansai airport. What will you be doing?


Oh cool. Are you on JET or no? I taught at a middle high school for two years and know all about that "curiosity" thing. I bet you get less kancho in HS. I had one 3rd year who, no-shit, would run full speed at me first thing EVERY FUCKING MORNING to try and kancho me.

Short Personal Background
+ Show Spoiler +
I was a JET in Fukui-ken for two years (ALT). Returned for grad school (MA in Japanese) and now translate JP->EN freelance.
Korra: "Ok, I know that I'm not good at emotions, but that's what Tenzin's gonna teach me, right? He's gonna teach me to be happy and gentle and spiritual, and the rest of that bullsh**t."
yoonyoon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1065 Posts
March 10 2011 11:37 GMT
#2218
On March 05 2011 16:09 ]343[ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 15:46 flamewheel wrote:


On March 10 2011 12:28 flamewheel wrote:

On March 10 2011 12:05 swanized wrote:


Is there something going on with the writers?
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
March 10 2011 11:45 GMT
#2219
On March 10 2011 20:37 yoonyoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 16:09 ]343[ wrote:
On March 05 2011 15:46 flamewheel wrote:


Show nested quote +
On March 10 2011 12:28 flamewheel wrote:

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2011 12:05 swanized wrote:


Is there something going on with the writers?

Too much Tetris can do strange things to you apparently.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
March 10 2011 15:34 GMT
#2220
1) when an user reports certain post twice, do both reports appear?
2) what was up with TL the last few hours?
3) will you ever reveal more info on mensrea?
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE144
ProTech136
SpeCial 88
StarCraft: Brood War
NaDa 27
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever438
canceldota164
NeuroSwarm135
League of Legends
Doublelift4005
Other Games
summit1g6175
JimRising 440
C9.Mang0372
ToD80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP69
• poizon28 34
• davetesta15
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1075
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 41m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.