• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:44
CEST 14:44
KST 21:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9925 users

New England SC2: Boomkin Lan center Haverhill, MA - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 03 2010 16:35 GMT
#61
On December 04 2010 00:23 Sempiternity wrote:
Hey Drogith. If you need some graphics for the page let me know. You can pm me on here. I may also be attending the CCG Lan.

Sure thing, help is always appreciated. Sent a PM.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
mechavoc
Profile Joined December 2010
United States664 Posts
December 03 2010 21:05 GMT
#62
Just saw this post.
I've never done the LAN thing before if I bring my pc will there be people there to help get it all working with the net?
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-03 21:41:35
December 03 2010 21:35 GMT
#63
Of course.

Edit: I'm coming, probably with my laptop. I might be bringing some friends as well.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 03 2010 22:11 GMT
#64
On December 04 2010 06:05 mechavoc wrote:
Just saw this post.
I've never done the LAN thing before if I bring my pc will there be people there to help get it all working with the net?

Absolutely. I remember one tournament I went to a while back in Kittery it took us about 90 minutes to get everything set up, but we did it. They had a crazy firewall anyway that wasn't needed.

I just picked up one of our sponsors products from the post. It's energy drinks called manapotions and I have 6 health and 6 mana pots. Some of you guys should try it out at the LAN, might get a better deal next time XD
Founder of the New England SC2 League
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 03 2010 22:38 GMT
#65
Hopefully next time it'll be a prize sponsorship. Any sponsorship is appreciated, but their ultimate goal with a sponsorship is more product advertisement, and the best way to get the largest audience of potential customers is to draw them to the event with more money.

I guarantee you if the prize pool was $5000 we'd be doing 64 player tournaments or something.

Is there any plan to let the sponsor know about the turnout and why they should keep sponsoring the events or the league as a whole?
Dukat
Profile Joined April 2009
United States235 Posts
December 03 2010 23:05 GMT
#66
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it after all. I injured my wrists at work last week, was hoping they'd be better by this weekend. Sadly all day sc2 isn't conducive to letting them heal up. Hopefully I'll be good to go and hang out in Standish next weekend.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 04 2010 00:18 GMT
#67
On December 04 2010 07:38 LazyMacro wrote:
Hopefully next time it'll be a prize sponsorship. Any sponsorship is appreciated, but their ultimate goal with a sponsorship is more product advertisement, and the best way to get the largest audience of potential customers is to draw them to the event with more money.

I guarantee you if the prize pool was $5000 we'd be doing 64 player tournaments or something.

Is there any plan to let the sponsor know about the turnout and why they should keep sponsoring the events or the league as a whole?


Yes there is. I have a new email at the website that will be provided for us and I have already started making a business contact list. The rep from mana potions is a Protoss player btw XD But I have a little something planned at the event that should give those who choose to check it out a good idea of whats going on. *wink*nudge*

I'm sad to hear that dukat, but I'll see you in Standish next weekend.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 04 2010 00:29 GMT
#68
Are you still giving us a presentation on the league and such?
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 04 2010 04:16 GMT
#69
Shush, you'll ruin the surprise
Founder of the New England SC2 League
andrae
Profile Joined July 2010
United States13 Posts
December 04 2010 13:41 GMT
#70
hey i just woke up this morning with an awful sore throat and headache

it may sound like im making up some excuse not to go but i really want this lan center to work out, i hate driving to dover/maine to go to these things and haverhill is only a half hour from my house so i really really hope this works out. sorry guys.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-04 15:00:54
December 04 2010 15:00 GMT
#71
Well, you guys are certainly using a well named LAN center. I nearly spat out what I was drinking when I read "Boomkin Lan center"
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 04 2010 15:23 GMT
#72
On December 05 2010 00:00 EtherealDeath wrote:
Well, you guys are certainly using a well named LAN center. I nearly spat out what I was drinking when I read "Boomkin Lan center"


Hand it to the owner for being a WoW nut. So does this mean you'll be coming?
Founder of the New England SC2 League
TALegion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1187 Posts
December 04 2010 15:40 GMT
#73
I'll start to get in on this later (December's a little busy for me, so I won't be able to do much) if I'm close enough to Haverhill. Where is it (like, surrounding towns/what state is it in).
A person willing to die for a cause is a hero. A person willing to kill for a cause is a madman
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 04 2010 16:01 GMT
#74
Haverhill is in MA. It's right off of 495 by Lawrence and Plaistow, NH
Founder of the New England SC2 League
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 04 2010 16:09 GMT
#75
I'm planning to get there a little early so I should see some of you then. I'm bringing my laptop, too, by the way.
TALegion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1187 Posts
December 04 2010 17:40 GMT
#76
On December 05 2010 01:01 Drogith wrote:
Haverhill is in MA. It's right off of 495 by Lawrence and Plaistow, NH

In that case, I might actually be able to participate pretty regularly :D
I'm SO glad that there's a NE SC community. I always thought I was the only one O.o
A person willing to die for a cause is a hero. A person willing to kill for a cause is a madman
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
December 05 2010 07:04 GMT
#77
On December 05 2010 00:23 Drogith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2010 00:00 EtherealDeath wrote:
Well, you guys are certainly using a well named LAN center. I nearly spat out what I was drinking when I read "Boomkin Lan center"


Hand it to the owner for being a WoW nut. So does this mean you'll be coming?


I live in NC
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
December 05 2010 14:01 GMT
#78
I want to thank everyone that participated in yesterdays event for showing up. Almost all of you brought PCs/laptops to the event and we even managed a crazy FFA as well as helping out some of our bronze players with improving their game. I am slightly disappointed that the college guys didn't make it up on the train. Boom kin looks to be a great place for tournaments as long as they get the back room setup and filled with PCs. By my guesstimate they could probably get 20+ in there comfortably.

For everyone that did participate, or was unable to, please head over to the official New England SC2 League website to hear about when and where our first tournament circuit location will be and remember to sign up for the forums. Having an account on the forums will be the only way to participate in the ladder when it comes out.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
December 05 2010 21:37 GMT
#79
What happened to all the college kids?
Noev
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1105 Posts
December 05 2010 22:01 GMT
#80
I don't think i am one of the college kids he is referring to, but i know i wasn't able to make it out to this because its the end of the semester and i have finals coming up. I do hope to make it out to some lans next semester i'm hoping there can be one in the worcester/boston area.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37393
Shuttle 2512
Horang2 985
Bisu 884
Jaedong 709
Light 613
Mini 519
BeSt 354
firebathero 330
Hyuk 297
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 263
Stork 259
Zeus 216
Soma 214
ggaemo 189
Soulkey 151
Last 149
ZerO 147
Rush 145
Snow 139
Leta 114
Killer 77
Pusan 77
hero 63
Sea.KH 61
Mong 39
Mind 36
Sharp 34
Shinee 30
Shine 29
soO 26
Bale 24
Aegong 24
sorry 23
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 18
Free 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 14
PianO 13
Noble 11
HiyA 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 7
zelot 6
Icarus 5
NotJumperer 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4161
qojqva1752
Dendi979
420jenkins57
League of Legends
Reynor90
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1425
x6flipin375
markeloff107
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1960
crisheroes873
Other Games
gofns35210
singsing2148
B2W.Neo777
XBOCT351
DeMusliM186
Livibee173
Mlord157
XaKoH 136
Liquid`LucifroN112
QueenE88
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS72
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream180
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2213
• TFBlade695
Other Games
• WagamamaTV192
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
Stellar Fest
17m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
TaKeTV 14
OSC
11h 17m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.