• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8726 users

New England SC2: Boomkin Lan center Haverhill, MA - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
November 07 2010 18:36 GMT
#21
Alright, so we are going to start developing the website for the league. I need some help getting everything together and as of now I have 2 people willing to help with building the website. One of which I have asked to direct responsibilities. So what I need is maybe 2 more people with website/programming skills and 2 people that are good with graphic design. If you are interested, send me a PM so we can start moving forward and list what languages experience you have as well as a possible sample of your site/art.

Let's rock this puppy!
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Consuskev
Profile Joined July 2010
United States31 Posts
November 08 2010 06:06 GMT
#22
I would be interested as well. I haven't gotten the chance to attend any of the other LAN events yet due to scheduling conflicts (being a guitar player in a band that usually has shows on saturdays doesn't help) but I would like to try to make it to a few of them in the future.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
November 08 2010 20:23 GMT
#23
On November 08 2010 15:06 Consuskev wrote:
I would be interested as well. I haven't gotten the chance to attend any of the other LAN events yet due to scheduling conflicts (being a guitar player in a band that usually has shows on saturdays doesn't help) but I would like to try to make it to a few of them in the future.

Is it a weekend conflict where Saturdays/Sundays don't work? or Just Saturdays?
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
November 08 2010 21:29 GMT
#24
Sounds great Drogith, this is where it all starts.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
November 09 2010 00:37 GMT
#25
Looks like we may have our first sponsor for events:
http://www.manapotions.com/
They do energy drinks that are shaped like red and blue potions. Talk about gamers eh? At the moment it is only a product sponsorship, but hopefully we can improve that to $$ if added into their advertising budget for next year. I have a feeling this will be how it starts for any sponsors we get, but Snuggles is right... THIS is how it starts!
Founder of the New England SC2 League
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
November 09 2010 00:43 GMT
#26
So what does that mean for us and the LAN center? They donate their products for advertising or as part of the prize pool?
EyeV
Profile Joined October 2010
3 Posts
November 09 2010 00:48 GMT
#27
so pumped about all of this
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
November 09 2010 00:51 GMT
#28
Well, depending on what and how much they send us for product, it could be participation prizes or for 4th place etc... Much like how tourneys that are sponsored by comp gear companies give out mouse pads. The LAN center may pick up the product if it is well liked as well.

We still don't have any laptop offers for gaming. I did run by the place today and noted that they added a few more internet connections throughout the area and it looks like the 2nd floor is going to be setup as a large PC bank for big comp tourneys.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
November 11 2010 21:06 GMT
#29
How is this coming along? Any scheduled events yet?
ZachTheOne
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1 Post
November 11 2010 22:32 GMT
#30
I'm down I live in plaistow and would love to come down and game, friggen sick guys. I'll put out a facebook status to all my local friends about it once we have details.
Respect is earned not given.
JC0N
Profile Joined October 2010
United States41 Posts
November 11 2010 22:49 GMT
#31
if anyones going from the southern ct area can they pm so we could maybe car pool
Consuskev
Profile Joined July 2010
United States31 Posts
November 12 2010 05:43 GMT
#32
On November 09 2010 05:23 Drogith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2010 15:06 Consuskev wrote:
I would be interested as well. I haven't gotten the chance to attend any of the other LAN events yet due to scheduling conflicts (being a guitar player in a band that usually has shows on saturdays doesn't help) but I would like to try to make it to a few of them in the future.

Is it a weekend conflict where Saturdays/Sundays don't work? or Just Saturdays?


It's not so much a weekend conflict as much as other commitments being on the same days as these LANs. Every time there's been a LAN that I couldn't make, either the weekend before or after I'm usually free to go. Also, since I work part time in a grocery store, it's usually no problem to get any day off so it's just been bad timing. The only exception is the LAN in Maine this weekend since I'm in the middle of moving to a new house and haven't played in a couple of weeks.
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
November 12 2010 12:19 GMT
#33
On November 12 2010 14:43 Consuskev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2010 05:23 Drogith wrote:
On November 08 2010 15:06 Consuskev wrote:
I would be interested as well. I haven't gotten the chance to attend any of the other LAN events yet due to scheduling conflicts (being a guitar player in a band that usually has shows on saturdays doesn't help) but I would like to try to make it to a few of them in the future.

Is it a weekend conflict where Saturdays/Sundays don't work? or Just Saturdays?


It's not so much a weekend conflict as much as other commitments being on the same days as these LANs. Every time there's been a LAN that I couldn't make, either the weekend before or after I'm usually free to go. Also, since I work part time in a grocery store, it's usually no problem to get any day off so it's just been bad timing. The only exception is the LAN in Maine this weekend since I'm in the middle of moving to a new house and haven't played in a couple of weeks.


I can understand that. I hope that in the future you will be able to take part in more events that get planned out. the major stuff will probly have about a 2mo lead time, so plenty of time to request a non-work day.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Drogith
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1350 Posts
November 12 2010 15:01 GMT
#34
Alright, so I'm just waiting for a confirmation from the owner of the Boomkin gaming center, but as it stands, doors will open at 3p with $5 getting you a DAY PASS. BYOC if you can and laptops are preferable. There is a possibility of doors opening at 1:30p, again, waiting on the owner to get back to me.
Founder of the New England SC2 League
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
November 12 2010 15:05 GMT
#35
Definitely interested in an MA lan center. Haverhill isn't far from Boston, and I know the neu and mit and harvard csl teams have been trying to find a good lan spot for friendlies and chilling
Got that.
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
November 12 2010 21:14 GMT
#36
I hope this works out.
Bellerpheron
Profile Joined August 2010
United States14 Posts
November 13 2010 02:16 GMT
#37
Im in Worcester. How bout the rest of you? :D
'Do what you love'
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
November 13 2010 04:29 GMT
#38
I'm near where 3 and 495 intersect.

Are you going to the tournament in Maine tomorrow?
Dknight
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States5225 Posts
November 13 2010 04:32 GMT
#39
Depending on work and grad school, hopefully I can make it. But I won't be playing - don't even have SC2 T_t.
WGT<3. Former CL/NW head admin.
Bellerpheron
Profile Joined August 2010
United States14 Posts
November 13 2010 07:20 GMT
#40
Nah way too far of a drive for a poor college student like myself lazymacro lol
'Do what you love'
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech1
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 241
910 93
Mong 73
Hyuk 51
Shinee 49
Bale 33
Killer 31
soO 29
Mind 24
Aegong 22
[ Show more ]
Leta 21
ZergMaN 15
ToSsGirL 8
HiyA 6
League of Legends
JimRising 479
Counter-Strike
ceh9484
shoxiejesuss390
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King217
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1540
Other Games
summit1g8781
olofmeister1136
Happy374
crisheroes210
Sick165
Livibee106
ArmadaUGS86
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick512
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream262
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH120
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Rush1718
• Jankos622
• Stunt566
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 52m
OSC
4h 52m
Stellar Fest
4h 52m
OSC
15h 52m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.