• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10411 users

[Contest] Next TL Shirt Design - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 28 Next All
kcaz
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada387 Posts
November 01 2010 18:19 GMT
#301
On October 31 2010 06:40 fauxreal wrote:
here's the white zipped hoodie version of my design, i always prefer the white ones. (click image for clearer view)

[image loading]



Show nested quote +
On October 31 2010 05:11 iGrok wrote:

Ooh thats nice. You know what else this thread lacks? Performance wear. I'd certainly buy one of these.

[image loading]

Hope you don't mind that I tweaked the Logo!


lol you need a muscle tee with hoodie so HuK can rock it. XD



Would buy 150%!
You can't emphasize enough how much you need to be a paradigm shifter. - Ma Jae Yoon
101TFP
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
420 Posts
November 01 2010 19:41 GMT
#302
[image loading]
People get what they get, this has nothing to do with what they deserve.
Vierd
Profile Joined August 2010
United States49 Posts
November 02 2010 00:23 GMT
#303
On October 27 2010 20:10 Therick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

entry 1
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 2
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 3, ICE STYLE
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


New ice styled design

[image loading]

will get on to do some t-shirts next



I like!
10^80
JohnnyYen
Profile Joined September 2010
United States313 Posts
November 02 2010 00:41 GMT
#304
These would be great for posters! Insta-buy for sure!

From Amzi
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


And this I love.

From Art_of_Kill
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Contagious
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1319 Posts
November 02 2010 00:54 GMT
#305
On October 31 2010 06:40 fauxreal wrote:
here's the white zipped hoodie version of my design, i always prefer the white ones. (click image for clearer view)

[image loading]



Show nested quote +
On October 31 2010 05:11 iGrok wrote:

Ooh thats nice. You know what else this thread lacks? Performance wear. I'd certainly buy one of these.

[image loading]

Hope you don't mind that I tweaked the Logo!


lol you need a muscle tee with hoodie so HuK can rock it. XD



Like I said before, if that shirt was in black. (not super v-neck either) I would definitely buy it, because that design and color are perfect.
Moa
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States790 Posts
November 02 2010 01:01 GMT
#306
I'll say this, if most of these things got made my wardrobe would be entirely teamliquid based.
^O^
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
November 02 2010 05:42 GMT
#307
while you may need to mass produce them i vote you get hoodies with an inch or 2 longer sleeve length for us tall skinny nerds
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-02 06:21:28
November 02 2010 06:20 GMT
#308
Wow, I lvoe both of these, and definitely see myself weraing them.
I prefer the top one, though. ;P
+ Show Spoiler +


[image loading]


[image loading]


As far as the hoodies go...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Best design IMO. :D
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 02 2010 07:26 GMT
#309
A lot of sexy stuff here, so far I like Therick's shirt the best but it'd be cool to
Incorperate Amzi's logo somehow. I <3 this thread, it's like the team spirit page lol.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
rasnj
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1959 Posts
November 02 2010 10:08 GMT
#310
I have pretty much the same opinions as most people here. therick's designs are awesome (personally I prefer the non-grainy ones).

The fauxreal designs are also great and I would probably buy one of them, but I have no idea why "property of" is in there. To me that just looks weird and might even make me not wear it.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
November 02 2010 10:24 GMT
#311
On October 30 2010 17:21 Amzi wrote:
Black background:
[image loading]

Any suggestions on the design?

uhh.. none?

stick on a the front of a black t-shirt and i'll insta-buy.
Sh0guni
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland126 Posts
November 02 2010 22:10 GMT
#312
A few pages back I was talking about making one t-shirt for each race by modifying the TL-logo.

Well, here's the first one!

[image loading]

Starting with protoss because they are obviously the best race. En Taro Adun.

Suggestions and feedback are welcome!
fauxreal
Profile Joined October 2010
United States67 Posts
November 02 2010 22:24 GMT
#313
On October 31 2010 19:39 Nokarot wrote:


@fauxreal

One of my favorites here. It is pretty simple in concept, but well executed. The existing Teamliquid Logo is clean and sharp, and what you've added to it compliments the logo really well. Kind of reminds me of a coat of arms or family crest of some variety. I prefer it on the hoodie without a zipper, though.
.


thanks, I was definitely inspired by coat of arm style design, or tattoo "chest piece" for their symmetry and solid front center design.

On November 02 2010 09:54 Contagious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2010 06:40 fauxreal wrote:
here's the white zipped hoodie version of my design, i always prefer the white ones. (click image for clearer view)

[image loading]




Like I said before, if that shirt was in black. (not super v-neck either) I would definitely buy it, because that design and color are perfect.


lol thanks. I don't think this is too deep trying to let the SC nerds rep TL and still be fashionable

On November 03 2010 07:10 Sh0guni wrote:
A few pages back I was talking about making one t-shirt for each race by modifying the TL-logo.

Well, here's the first one!

[image loading]

Starting with protoss because they are obviously the best race. En Taro Adun.

Suggestions and feedback are welcome!


Best design so far, someone actually made something artistic! I'm not fan of the typography but I'm a fan of the creativity behind the horse/protoss! Nice job
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
November 02 2010 22:26 GMT
#314
On November 02 2010 04:41 101TFP wrote:
[image loading]


This is genius, i love it! Would totally buy one.
Sh0guni
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland126 Posts
November 02 2010 22:33 GMT
#315
Thanks faux!

Will work on the typography, noticed the flaws on it myself.

laste
Profile Joined November 2008
Bulgaria242 Posts
November 02 2010 22:52 GMT
#316
On November 03 2010 07:10 Sh0guni wrote:
A few pages back I was talking about making one t-shirt for each race by modifying the TL-logo.

Well, here's the first one!

[image loading]

Starting with protoss because they are obviously the best race. En Taro Adun.

Suggestions and feedback are welcome!


This concept is really awesome but I feel you have a lot of work still.

the background grid stands out too much and kinda looks off in general, maybe you could make a radial gradient that fades to 0% opacity and remove the fill on that layer so it sort of blends with the shirt. or make the lines thiner or sth. perhaps try a different form that the blocks do. maybe make them smaller too.

the type is terrible imo, I think you should get rid of that motion blur or whatever and tone down the kerning. font and size are alrite I guess but you should play with that as well.

the illustration I really like, maybe you can improve it by cleaning it up, make it look like a vector based artwork, currently it looks like its painted on paper or something.

you should also consider recreating the thing entirely using illustrator/corel or vectorizing it - this way you can scale it as much as you want and you can manage your print colours properly rather than facing a nightmare with those 30 different shades of yellow if you eventually have to print.

these are just ideas for you to consider of course, don't take my opinion to heart if you disagree.

I really think your designs have potential
Everybody will be in bronze soon, because Tasteless will have all our ladder points.
Sempiternity
Profile Joined August 2010
United States62 Posts
November 02 2010 23:49 GMT
#317
hahah... So I know this probably wont work so I just threw it together...

If however this CAN be done with silk screening/whatever t-shirt printing is done with... Let me know and ill fix it right up to perfection...

I just thought it was a cute idea so I threw it together quickly.


[image loading]
deotrip
Profile Joined October 2007
Germany119 Posts
November 03 2010 10:08 GMT
#318
On November 03 2010 07:10 Sh0guni wrote:
A few pages back I was talking about making one t-shirt for each race by modifying the TL-logo.

Well, here's the first one!

[image loading]

Starting with protoss because they are obviously the best race. En Taro Adun.

Suggestions and feedback are welcome!


awesome idea! cant wait for the zerg & terran version.
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
November 03 2010 21:04 GMT
#319
On November 03 2010 07:52 laste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2010 07:10 Sh0guni wrote:
A few pages back I was talking about making one t-shirt for each race by modifying the TL-logo.

Well, here's the first one!

[image loading]

Starting with protoss because they are obviously the best race. En Taro Adun.

Suggestions and feedback are welcome!


This concept is really awesome but I feel you have a lot of work still.

the background grid stands out too much and kinda looks off in general, maybe you could make a radial gradient that fades to 0% opacity and remove the fill on that layer so it sort of blends with the shirt. or make the lines thiner or sth. perhaps try a different form that the blocks do. maybe make them smaller too.

the type is terrible imo, I think you should get rid of that motion blur or whatever and tone down the kerning. font and size are alrite I guess but you should play with that as well.

the illustration I really like, maybe you can improve it by cleaning it up, make it look like a vector based artwork, currently it looks like its painted on paper or something.

you should also consider recreating the thing entirely using illustrator/corel or vectorizing it - this way you can scale it as much as you want and you can manage your print colours properly rather than facing a nightmare with those 30 different shades of yellow if you eventually have to print.

these are just ideas for you to consider of course, don't take my opinion to heart if you disagree.

I really think your designs have potential

My only complaint is the Font and the effect on the text. They dont fit the rest of the shirt IMO.
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Contagious
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1319 Posts
November 04 2010 05:15 GMT
#320
On November 03 2010 07:10 Sh0guni wrote:
A few pages back I was talking about making one t-shirt for each race by modifying the TL-logo.

Well, here's the first one!

[image loading]

Starting with protoss because they are obviously the best race. En Taro Adun.

Suggestions and feedback are welcome!


sick idea, but like said before.. I'd fix the text in the front and maybe try a different background color.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 199
CosmosSc2 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1901
GuemChi 1294
Artosis 658
910 41
Bale 18
MaD[AoV]18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever301
League of Legends
JimRising 799
Counter-Strike
taco 244
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox670
Other Games
summit1g8783
Day[9].tv705
shahzam646
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• Hinosc 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur723
• Day9tv705
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 8m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.