• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:32
CEST 22:32
KST 05:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7130 users

[Contest] Next TL Shirt Design - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 28 Next All
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
October 30 2010 08:08 GMT
#261
On October 30 2010 07:21 boesthius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

entry 1
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 2
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 3, ICE STYLE
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

oh my god i want the first one SO BAD

i'm such a sucker for zip hoodies and these are just fucking amazing. please please be these for hoodies - if not i'll fucking make it myself. my god i'm creaming hard over these. good job, yo.


Yeah those are sick hoodies. Do want.

On October 30 2010 16:11 Mikilatov wrote:
That's a pretty badass piece of artwork, Amzi. In fact it's now my desktop background, haha.

To be terribly honest though, I think it'd be awesome for the back of a shirt, with something else on the front. I don't know if I'd want it as is as much as some of these other designs... But yeah I'd totally end up buying it anyway, the concept behind it is just totally badass.


Yeah that's a sick design. Any chance you can provide that with a black background (provided you have a transparent version of the graphic itself). I'd love to use it as a desktop, but the white is a deal breaker to me.
Logo
FreeForAllTV
Profile Joined October 2010
United States12 Posts
October 30 2010 08:21 GMT
#262
Black background:
[image loading]

Any suggestions on the design?
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
October 30 2010 08:30 GMT
#263
Just a tip, for anyone who wants to take it...
when you do the lettering, include "teamliquid.net"

I don't see any designs that are advertising the fact that TL is a website. The point of wearing a shirt is to kind of attract attention to something, and the .net makes a lot sense to have on there.

While any insider would LOVE all the designs, without the .net- any casual observer is just going gonna be like o.O
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
October 30 2010 08:48 GMT
#264
On October 30 2010 17:30 cursor wrote:
Just a tip, for anyone who wants to take it...
when you do the lettering, include "teamliquid.net"

I don't see any designs that are advertising the fact that TL is a website. The point of wearing a shirt is to kind of attract attention to something, and the .net makes a lot sense to have on there.

While any insider would LOVE all the designs, without the .net- any casual observer is just going gonna be like o.O


Disagreed. It's about the concept, the community, the team (for me at least) before the site. Also I wanna be able to wear the shirt without it labeling me "nerd" straight off the bat. If it looks awesome as a regular shirt while still being a beacon of recognition for fellow TLers that'd be awesome.
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
doerit
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany234 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 08:55:49
October 30 2010 08:51 GMT
#265
I hope it is ok to post two links to a streetwear website.

They have two really good designs and I think they would work on the new TL shirt very well:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.a-better-tomorrow.com/customer/show_product/3868
http://www.a-better-tomorrow.com/customer/show_product/4451


If it will be a zip hoodie plese include backside logo as well. I love hoodies with one logo on the left chest and the other one on the right back side, even if one is just a small one. This gives the shirt a kind of extraordinary character instead of just being an advertisement screen on the chest.

Good job bye the way, I am very impressed with the qualtiy of the entries!

@Pholon: 100% agree, it is nice to have a non nerd shirt that is connected with the professional gaming scene

btw: my a button doesn't work right tt
Golden Ghost
Profile Joined February 2003
Netherlands1041 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 08:55:12
October 30 2010 08:51 GMT
#266
@Amzi
I love it but for the back (as someone mentioned before) or breast pocket. I don't think it's very suited to have it big on your chest.

At first I didn't realize it but the it suddenly hit me. You used organic "sploches" for the Zerg part, round curves for the Protoss part and a blocky style for the Terran part. Shows you really thought about it. Very nice.

@Delux561
I like the one with the white lettering better and not only because of the color but also because of the different sizes of the lettering.
Life is to give and take. You take a vacation and you give to the poor.
Trollment
Profile Joined August 2010
53 Posts
October 30 2010 08:55 GMT
#267
On October 30 2010 17:48 Pholon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2010 17:30 cursor wrote:
Just a tip, for anyone who wants to take it...
when you do the lettering, include "teamliquid.net"

I don't see any designs that are advertising the fact that TL is a website. The point of wearing a shirt is to kind of attract attention to something, and the .net makes a lot sense to have on there.

While any insider would LOVE all the designs, without the .net- any casual observer is just going gonna be like o.O


Disagreed. It's about the concept, the community, the team (for me at least) before the site. Also I wanna be able to wear the shirt without it labeling me "nerd" straight off the bat. If it looks awesome as a regular shirt while still being a beacon of recognition for fellow TLers that'd be awesome.


I agree, when it has .net in it, it looks like cheap advertisement for some website. Without it it looks better, and anyway guys who know sc/sc2 scene will recognise it. So pint being you look stupid to strangers and same to tl:ers
fauxreal
Profile Joined October 2010
United States67 Posts
October 30 2010 09:01 GMT
#268
On October 30 2010 11:02 laste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2010 03:31 fauxreal wrote:
- any color variation/combo can be made
- its designed to be easy to print and clear to see
- click on it to view fullsize!
- large psd/vector version is available if chosen

i hope people like it

[image loading]



this I really like, has some actual thought and work put into rather than enabling layers on a preset template. props.


lol thanks dude, yah most people seem to just be fawning over the zip hoodie template *shrugs* it does look good, but TL will need to find a place that offers those specifcally

On October 30 2010 17:21 Amzi wrote:
Black background:
[image loading]

Any suggestions on the design?


Nice concept, I was thinking something along of this line as well. Hmm maybe mix it up, make the icons white instead? maybe if this was smaller it could still be on the front
Monta
Profile Joined September 2010
United States60 Posts
October 30 2010 10:45 GMT
#269
On October 30 2010 03:31 fauxreal wrote:
- any color variation/combo can be made
- its designed to be easy to print and clear to see
- click on it to view fullsize!
- large psd/vector version is available if chosen

i hope people like it

http://animestocks.com/TL-now.jpg



Really Like this one, but intensely dislike the "Property of" part. I would in fact not buy it just because of that.

Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
October 30 2010 13:55 GMT
#270
On October 30 2010 19:45 Monta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2010 03:31 fauxreal wrote:
- any color variation/combo can be made
- its designed to be easy to print and clear to see
- click on it to view fullsize!
- large psd/vector version is available if chosen

i hope people like it

http://animestocks.com/TL-now.jpg



Really Like this one, but intensely dislike the "Property of" part. I would in fact not buy it just because of that.



I agree, that part does look out of place from the rest of the design.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
October 30 2010 14:08 GMT
#271
On October 26 2010 09:52 lIlKyo wrote:
I STRONGLY advise with the new T-Shirt or Hoodies to allow users to enter their own name on the back, much like the Team Liquid players do with their own.

I feel like it would add a more personal touch to it as well as let people in your own community recognize that you're an individual that visits the website and they can actually talk to you if they don't get the chance in real life!

TL is a growing community and I don't think the shirts/hoodies should be excluded!
edit: plus the site for the shirt already lets you view the back, would it be that hard to just have a fixed location towards the top with a few select fonts and colors to add? ^^ (I honestly don't know the answer to this, but when I first got my shirt I was kind of sad if someone saw me wearing it at my university they wouldn't be able to address me here just from seeing me at a distance.)

It's more expensive, because you can't print in bulk etc
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
SilverASD
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States53 Posts
October 30 2010 14:28 GMT
#272
This might be a bit off topic but.. I was wondering if you guys have tried talking to a shirt and clothing company, like maybe JINX. I know they have a whole "StarCraft Collection" and also friends of jinx "Micro stores" where they do more custom type clothing lines.
What about stickers? Maybe mouse pads?

I was kind of disappointed when I first came to this site, went to the team liquid store and all that was there was a single shirt..

But back to the topic I like the I <3 team liquid and the velo shirt and as a few people have said I also like the first velo shirt with the 2nd shirts team liquid word placement.
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
October 30 2010 15:55 GMT
#273
On October 27 2010 06:46 Therick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

http://imgur.com/9KBhB.jpg
http://imgur.com/f9F6S.jpg


Changed "pattern" so make it more smooth looking and not so grainy, still open to feedback<3
(like this one better tbh)

[image loading]



That one is badass, I also like the soccer jersery looking shirt
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
October 30 2010 16:18 GMT
#274
Mmmm love my new desktop background! Thanks Amzi.
Logo
FreeForAllTV
Profile Joined October 2010
United States12 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 18:43:10
October 30 2010 18:42 GMT
#275
On October 30 2010 17:51 Golden Ghost wrote:
@Amzi
I love it but for the back (as someone mentioned before) or breast pocket. I don't think it's very suited to have it big on your chest.

At first I didn't realize it but the it suddenly hit me. You used organic "sploches" for the Zerg part, round curves for the Protoss part and a blocky style for the Terran part. Shows you really thought about it. Very nice.

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like the concept :D. I'm going to try to make it more "front of the shirt" suited I think, but I'm not entirely sure how yet.
On October 30 2010 18:01 fauxreal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2010 17:21 Amzi wrote:
Black background:
[image loading]

Any suggestions on the design?


Nice concept, I was thinking something along of this line as well. Hmm maybe mix it up, make the icons white instead? maybe if this was smaller it could still be on the front

Thanks, I'm definitely going to be messing around with the design, and white icons actually sound pretty cool. I'll give it a shot and see what comes out of it.
On October 31 2010 01:18 Logo wrote:
Mmmm love my new desktop background! Thanks Amzi.

Glad you like it!
Countzerox
Profile Joined October 2010
Greece7 Posts
October 30 2010 18:50 GMT
#276
New to the forums thx for all the good stuff up in here guys ....Great job.

[image loading]
Changed the logo didnt much care for the horse one :S

[image loading]
simple one and clean cut
Ultimately, you must forget about technique. The further you progress, the fewer teachings there are. The Great Path is really No Path.
w.s
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden850 Posts
October 30 2010 19:01 GMT
#277
This thread lacked polo-shirts. I'd certainly buy one!
[image loading]
My entry
RainbowStorm
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom18 Posts
October 30 2010 19:02 GMT
#278
[image loading] Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Love it
DrFeelgood
Profile Joined April 2010
France15 Posts
October 30 2010 19:54 GMT
#279
On October 31 2010 04:01 MyXoMoPBL wrote:
This thread lacked polo-shirts. I'd certainly buy one!
[image loading]
My entry


ah yeah can't beat a good polo
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
October 30 2010 20:11 GMT
#280
On October 31 2010 04:01 MyXoMoPBL wrote:
This thread lacked polo-shirts. I'd certainly buy one!
[image loading]
My entry

Ooh thats nice. You know what else this thread lacks? Performance wear. I'd certainly buy one of these.

[image loading]

Hope you don't mind that I tweaked the Logo!
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 123
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo533
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1041
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 28m
Patches Events
19h 28m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.