• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:05
CEST 07:05
KST 14:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8169 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 250

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 09 2012 13:34 GMT
#4981
On February 09 2012 22:09 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 21:46 Masamune wrote:
Yeah! I'm hoping you guys managed with the lack of sleep!!

Coffee, anyone?

If I were rich I would fly us all out to the same coffee shop, preferably in Amsterdam

Or Prague; you guys know why


Get rich please, I like your style ♥


Marv, you missed out last night!
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2012 13:40 GMT
#4982
On February 09 2012 22:34 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 22:09 marvellosity wrote:
On February 09 2012 21:46 Masamune wrote:
Yeah! I'm hoping you guys managed with the lack of sleep!!

Coffee, anyone?

If I were rich I would fly us all out to the same coffee shop, preferably in Amsterdam

Or Prague; you guys know why


Get rich please, I like your style ♥


Marv, you missed out last night!


Sorry bubba, I had annoying real life things to attend to. I'll dl mIRC later and hop on.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 09 2012 14:17 GMT
#4983
DRG and genius tonight were so cuuute!
I think I came a little
lol
moo...for DRG
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 09 2012 14:40 GMT
#4984
No need to download mIRC, Marv, just click the "IRC Web Client" link here on TL.net, bottom left under the left-hand side menu. And Masamune a.k.a. Mr C, I'll have a coffee, thank you.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2012 14:51 GMT
#4985
That would presume I wish to use the Web Client, which I do not ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 09 2012 14:59 GMT
#4986
On February 09 2012 23:51 marvellosity wrote:
That would presume I wish to use the Web Client, which I do not ^^


The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2012 15:01 GMT
#4987
Alright, I'll explain a little: I use/play on a laptop, which just about runs SC2 without dying (bar the occasional heat shutdown), so when I have SC2 open I invariably have my browser closed to minimise resources used. An mIRC client uses absolutely diddlysquat resources. Ok? :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 09 2012 15:07 GMT
#4988
Well, have fun with that piece of shareware.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 09 2012 15:16 GMT
#4989
OMG Rotti is dressed so well today.

I love being able to come into the office and immediately fire up a Starcraft stream while I answer all my stupid morning emails.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2012 17:03 GMT
#4990
Any of you guys read any of the Washington gay marriage thread in General? People's ignorance never ceases to amaze me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
February 09 2012 17:07 GMT
#4991
On February 10 2012 02:03 marvellosity wrote:
Any of you guys read any of the Washington gay marriage thread in General? People's ignorance never ceases to amaze me.


I sometimes have a glance just to see what some of the comments are like, I know what to expect but everytime there's only so much I can read without just getting angry.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-09 18:33:42
February 09 2012 17:18 GMT
#4992
I love the people who are like "it's just my personal opinion that marriage should be between a man and a woman," like they're trying to be diplomatic or nice. Oh it's just your opinion? Well your idiotic musings are part of what's keeping me a second class citizen. Don't sugar coat your bigotry you idiot, we can see through it.

The comments section makes me quite angry as well. Mostly because it's all rhetoric that's spouted by my family and ex-friends.

It would be unwise to post in that thread. It would be unwise to post in that thread. It would be unwise to post in that thread...KLONDIKEBAR DON'T POST IN THAT THREAD!!!!

On second thought, the progress of these laws and the desperate logic of some of the people in that thread is a sign that they're already losing. They're being pushed to the margins and they'll eventually be forced to confront their ridiculous beliefs or be ostracized with racists, sexists, and the other bigot ilk.

Dear god I've gone through the 5 stages of grief in this post...
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-09 17:48:33
February 09 2012 17:45 GMT
#4993
Anyone else watching IEM? Snute's kinda cute in that interview.

"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Big2Fonz
Profile Joined March 2011
United States19 Posts
February 09 2012 17:52 GMT
#4994
is everone here gay?
i fap to tossgirl
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-09 17:58:29
February 09 2012 17:56 GMT
#4995
On February 10 2012 02:52 Big2Fonz wrote:
is everone here gay?


Quote a lot of people who post in the "Gay Starcraft Players" thread are some variant of LGBT but given anyone may post in the thread, no not everyone in this thread is gay. Just a lot.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2012 18:00 GMT
#4996
On February 10 2012 02:45 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Anyone else watching IEM? Snute's kinda cute in that interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FCNK3XnPw4&feature=player_embedded#!


Yeah, he's supercute
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
nrv
Profile Joined April 2011
United States113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-09 18:53:09
February 09 2012 18:28 GMT
#4997
On February 10 2012 02:52 Big2Fonz wrote:
is everone here gay?


No.

I'm straight but I post in here from time to time :o
yes
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2012 18:44 GMT
#4998
On February 10 2012 03:28 Sirois wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 02:52 Big2Fonz wrote:
is everone here gay?


No.

I'm straight but I post in here from time to time :o



And you hogged the 5000th reply to this thread. Bad straightie
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 09 2012 18:50 GMT
#4999
Be nice to the straight people Marv.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2012 18:56 GMT
#5000
Yes sir
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 582
Hyuk 481
Leta 92
TT1 18
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm248
League of Legends
JimRising 710
Other Games
summit1g9697
WinterStarcraft476
Mew2King93
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2214
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Lourlo1104
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 55m
INu's Battles
6h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 55m
Replay Cast
17h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.