• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:03
CEST 21:03
KST 04:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8025 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 249

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 247 248 249 250 251 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 21:17:27
February 08 2012 21:16 GMT
#4961
On February 09 2012 06:13 Klondikebar wrote:
I would agree Mr. Esque.

That or he's admitting that he'd be the least satisfying bang in the thread.


I fell off my chair laughing at this...

What about my fabulous idea. Does anyone know how to work IRC? Let us CLOSE THE RIFT OF EU AND NA!
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
February 08 2012 21:20 GMT
#4962
On February 09 2012 05:52 Proseat wrote:
Anyone here following the youtube channel of Kurt Hugo Schneider (of NERD ALERT fame)?

This recent cover of "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars is really good. And the singer Max Schneider (of Nickelodeon's How To Rock fame) is amazingly cute in this. What a fantastic voice as well... sigh...

+ Show Spoiler +


Wow, totally agree. I had no idea who this guy is, but after a google search( and an Images search) i definitely do now.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 08 2012 21:20 GMT
#4963
On February 09 2012 06:16 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 06:13 Klondikebar wrote:
I would agree Mr. Esque.

That or he's admitting that he'd be the least satisfying bang in the thread.


I fell off my chair laughing at this...

What about my fabulous idea. Does anyone know how to work IRC? Let us CLOSE THE RIFT OF EU AND NA!


I'm game. And it's funny how South Africa counts as EU, had to first wrap my head around this, haha. But I'd EU-adopt you, jarry, anyway. <3

The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 08 2012 21:28 GMT
#4964
On February 09 2012 06:20 Proseat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 06:16 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 09 2012 06:13 Klondikebar wrote:
I would agree Mr. Esque.

That or he's admitting that he'd be the least satisfying bang in the thread.


I fell off my chair laughing at this...

What about my fabulous idea. Does anyone know how to work IRC? Let us CLOSE THE RIFT OF EU AND NA!


I'm game. And it's funny how South Africa counts as EU, had to first wrap my head around this, haha. But I'd EU-adopt you, jarry, anyway. <3



Well, I count as EU only by the fact that I play on EU. Otherwise I'm deepest, darkest Africa, baby!

I just join GTL in IRC. You can download it here if you don't have it.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 21:32:06
February 08 2012 21:31 GMT
#4965
On February 09 2012 06:28 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 06:20 Proseat wrote:
On February 09 2012 06:16 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 09 2012 06:13 Klondikebar wrote:
I would agree Mr. Esque.

That or he's admitting that he'd be the least satisfying bang in the thread.


I fell off my chair laughing at this...

What about my fabulous idea. Does anyone know how to work IRC? Let us CLOSE THE RIFT OF EU AND NA!


I'm game. And it's funny how South Africa counts as EU, had to first wrap my head around this, haha. But I'd EU-adopt you, jarry, anyway. <3



Well, I count as EU only by the fact that I play on EU. Otherwise I'm deepest, darkest Africa, baby!

I just join GTL in IRC. You can download it here if you don't have it.

I'm noob at IRC, how would you connect to that channel? I see a list of different servers.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 21:36:08
February 08 2012 21:35 GMT
#4966
On February 09 2012 06:31 Nibbler89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 06:28 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 09 2012 06:20 Proseat wrote:
On February 09 2012 06:16 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 09 2012 06:13 Klondikebar wrote:
I would agree Mr. Esque.

That or he's admitting that he'd be the least satisfying bang in the thread.


I fell off my chair laughing at this...

What about my fabulous idea. Does anyone know how to work IRC? Let us CLOSE THE RIFT OF EU AND NA!


I'm game. And it's funny how South Africa counts as EU, had to first wrap my head around this, haha. But I'd EU-adopt you, jarry, anyway. <3



Well, I count as EU only by the fact that I play on EU. Otherwise I'm deepest, darkest Africa, baby!

I just join GTL in IRC. You can download it here if you don't have it.

I'm noob at IRC, how would you connect to that channel? I see a list of different servers.


Yeah, I don't really know how this works either - if it's too complicated we can all just trade skype details and do a mass conversation.

Edit: this looks like it may help with IRC. Channel name is #GTL
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
February 08 2012 21:37 GMT
#4967
On February 09 2012 06:35 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2012 06:31 Nibbler89 wrote:
On February 09 2012 06:28 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 09 2012 06:20 Proseat wrote:
On February 09 2012 06:16 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 09 2012 06:13 Klondikebar wrote:
I would agree Mr. Esque.

That or he's admitting that he'd be the least satisfying bang in the thread.


I fell off my chair laughing at this...

What about my fabulous idea. Does anyone know how to work IRC? Let us CLOSE THE RIFT OF EU AND NA!


I'm game. And it's funny how South Africa counts as EU, had to first wrap my head around this, haha. But I'd EU-adopt you, jarry, anyway. <3



Well, I count as EU only by the fact that I play on EU. Otherwise I'm deepest, darkest Africa, baby!

I just join GTL in IRC. You can download it here if you don't have it.

I'm noob at IRC, how would you connect to that channel? I see a list of different servers.


Yeah, I don't really know how this works either - if it's too complicated we can all just trade skype details and do a mass conversation.

Edit: this looks like it may help with IRC. Channel name is #GTL

Don't we have to choose a server first then a channel?
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 21:40:58
February 08 2012 21:37 GMT
#4968
Yeah, we need to agree on a server. No sense in sitting in various GTL channels on different servers.

Nibbler, once you're connected to a server, a window pops up to select a channel where you then type GTL or #GTL.

EDIT: How about DALnet or EFnet?
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 08 2012 21:42 GMT
#4969
Oops, I forgot to say that I used Quakenet.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 08 2012 21:42 GMT
#4970
it's true, I'm fooling around on Roe's account
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 08 2012 21:47 GMT
#4971
Do you have to keep creating an account monthly to avoid the cost? And would I have to change my IP monthly, at least for mIRC to be able to do this?
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 21:48:47
February 08 2012 21:48 GMT
#4972
On February 09 2012 06:47 Troxle wrote:
Do you have to keep creating an account monthly to avoid the cost? And would I have to change my IP monthly, at least for mIRC to be able to do this?


You could actually just use the "IRC Web Client" link on the bottom left here on TLnet, it's free and Quakenet. Just exchange the #teamliquid channel with #gtl.

The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 08 2012 21:50 GMT
#4973
Cue picture of dog with Lab set and goggles. Don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

The whole of TL is going to be laughing at the gays trying to get IRC working xD.

I PM'd a bunch of you my Skype. If you add me you can add each other.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
February 08 2012 22:07 GMT
#4974
So GTL was taken, current(and future I guess) IRC channel is gteamliquid on Quakenet US.
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 08 2012 22:10 GMT
#4975
To sum up: Click on "IRC Web Client" here on TL.net bottom left, then at the Connect to QuakeNet IRC login, replace #TeamLiquid with #gteamliquid and press "Join chat".
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
February 08 2012 22:21 GMT
#4976
On February 09 2012 06:50 jarrydesque wrote:
Cue picture of dog with Lab set and goggles. Don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

The whole of TL is going to be laughing at the gays trying to get IRC working xD.

I PM'd a bunch of you my Skype. If you add me you can add each other.

Starcraft players in general seem to be bad at tech, I'm going to assume that everyone has heard incontrol's mouse story, and that Nal_ra couldn't plug in his own keyboard and mouse.
I'll hopefully be in chat as long as I get some progress on this dissertation...
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 09 2012 09:57 GMT
#4977
This thread is BURIED because no one posted in it last night, as we were all having such a gay old time chatting.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 09 2012 10:40 GMT
#4978
On February 09 2012 18:57 jarrydesque wrote:
This thread is BURIED because no one posted in it last night, as we were all having such a gay old time chatting.


Yeah, was a lot of fun.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
February 09 2012 12:46 GMT
#4979
Yeah! I'm hoping you guys managed with the lack of sleep!!

Coffee, anyone?

If I were rich I would fly us all out to the same coffee shop, preferably in Amsterdam

Or Prague; you guys know why
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 09 2012 13:09 GMT
#4980
On February 09 2012 21:46 Masamune wrote:
Yeah! I'm hoping you guys managed with the lack of sleep!!

Coffee, anyone?

If I were rich I would fly us all out to the same coffee shop, preferably in Amsterdam

Or Prague; you guys know why


Get rich please, I like your style ♥
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 247 248 249 250 251 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 58
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24064
Mini 407
Hyuk 157
firebathero 127
ggaemo 120
Dewaltoss 110
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 23
ZZZero.O 13
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7406
febbydoto14
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3524
Khaldor1381
crisheroes1036
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2776
fl0m916
Beastyqt798
mouzStarbuck274
KnowMe238
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King57
Trikslyr38
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1080
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• StrangeGG 47
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8731
• WagamamaTV461
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur250
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 57m
INu's Battles
16h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 57m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.