• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:29
CEST 18:29
KST 01:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9035 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 201

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 06 2012 17:22 GMT
#4001
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 06 2012 17:37 GMT
#4002
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 06 2012 17:44 GMT
#4003
On January 07 2012 02:37 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!


lol its subjective
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 06 2012 17:48 GMT
#4004
On January 07 2012 02:44 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 02:37 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!


lol its subjective


False! If you don't think Machine is a sexy beast then you just have bad taste

Even if you aren't attracted to him you have to admit he looks good.
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 06 2012 17:53 GMT
#4005
On January 07 2012 02:48 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 02:44 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:37 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!


lol its subjective


Even if you aren't attracted to him you have to admit he looks good.


Ok, ill agree with this.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 06 2012 18:02 GMT
#4006
On January 07 2012 02:37 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!


You and generally people on this thread are far too easily pleased.

Tyler is manly-hot and Lz is just hot. Beyond that... meh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 06 2012 18:06 GMT
#4007
On January 07 2012 03:02 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 02:37 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!


You and generally people on this thread are far too easily pleased.

Tyler is manly-hot and Lz is just hot. Beyond that... meh.


Probably...I'll admit a large part of my infatuation comes from the fact that they're progamers. I can say with confidence though that even if Machine and LZ weren't progamers I would still be REALLY attracted to them.

I'm not really attracted to Hero or Tyler but I can still admit they look good and thus, put them on the list.
#2throwed
exShikari
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia237 Posts
January 06 2012 18:52 GMT
#4008
I'm straight but goddamn, I respect you for this <3
It is, in the end, whatever the Hell I want it to be, And when I'm through with it, it's gonna blow a hole, This wide, straight through the worlds own idea of itself. They're throwing bottles at your house. Come on, lets go break their arms.
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
January 06 2012 19:40 GMT
#4009
On January 07 2012 03:02 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 02:37 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!


You and generally people on this thread are far too easily pleased.

Tyler is manly-hot and Lz is just hot. Beyond that... meh.


Different people have different tastes, I don't think any of them can be considered unattractive even if they're not the type I'm attracted to. I mean Tyler and Lz aren't my type but I wouldn't go and say you're too easily pleased for liking them.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 06 2012 20:07 GMT
#4010
On January 07 2012 04:40 Barburas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 03:02 marvellosity wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:37 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!


You and generally people on this thread are far too easily pleased.

Tyler is manly-hot and Lz is just hot. Beyond that... meh.


Different people have different tastes, I don't think any of them can be considered unattractive even if they're not the type I'm attracted to. I mean Tyler and Lz aren't my type but I wouldn't go and say you're too easily pleased for liking them.


By that reasoning anyone can be considered attractive, and I'm more judgemental than that ;p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 06 2012 20:23 GMT
#4011
On January 07 2012 05:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 04:40 Barburas wrote:
On January 07 2012 03:02 marvellosity wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:37 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!


You and generally people on this thread are far too easily pleased.

Tyler is manly-hot and Lz is just hot. Beyond that... meh.


Different people have different tastes, I don't think any of them can be considered unattractive even if they're not the type I'm attracted to. I mean Tyler and Lz aren't my type but I wouldn't go and say you're too easily pleased for liking them.


By that reasoning anyone can be considered attractive, and I'm more judgemental than that ;p


Well...anyone CAN be considered attractive. I mean, I believe beauty is objective so I'm not going to say everyone is beautiful. But I'm pretty sure what gives you an erection is pretty subjective.

#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 06 2012 20:32 GMT
#4012
On January 07 2012 05:23 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 05:07 marvellosity wrote:
On January 07 2012 04:40 Barburas wrote:
On January 07 2012 03:02 marvellosity wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:37 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!


You and generally people on this thread are far too easily pleased.

Tyler is manly-hot and Lz is just hot. Beyond that... meh.


Different people have different tastes, I don't think any of them can be considered unattractive even if they're not the type I'm attracted to. I mean Tyler and Lz aren't my type but I wouldn't go and say you're too easily pleased for liking them.


By that reasoning anyone can be considered attractive, and I'm more judgemental than that ;p


Well...anyone CAN be considered attractive. I mean, I believe beauty is objective so I'm not going to say everyone is beautiful. But I'm pretty sure what gives you an erection is pretty subjective.



beauty is subjective nubby.


also, thx exShikari
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 06 2012 20:33 GMT
#4013
I always thought HerO looked good, nice hair and all. TLO with the docile nature but that's pretty much it.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 06 2012 20:35 GMT
#4014
On January 07 2012 05:32 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 05:23 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 05:07 marvellosity wrote:
On January 07 2012 04:40 Barburas wrote:
On January 07 2012 03:02 marvellosity wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:37 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!


You and generally people on this thread are far too easily pleased.

Tyler is manly-hot and Lz is just hot. Beyond that... meh.


Different people have different tastes, I don't think any of them can be considered unattractive even if they're not the type I'm attracted to. I mean Tyler and Lz aren't my type but I wouldn't go and say you're too easily pleased for liking them.


By that reasoning anyone can be considered attractive, and I'm more judgemental than that ;p


Well...anyone CAN be considered attractive. I mean, I believe beauty is objective so I'm not going to say everyone is beautiful. But I'm pretty sure what gives you an erection is pretty subjective.



beauty is subjective nubby.


also, thx exShikari


We come from different schools of thought. Although it worth noting that my school of thought distinguishes beauty from pleasure. For example, you're still allowed to enjoy looking at a painting that is not beautiful. Although you should enjoy looking at a beautiful painting more than one that is not beautiful...since you're supposed to enjoy virtue over non-virtue.

I'm hesitant to actually hit the post button because I'm afraid I'm about to open a can of worms that will drag on for many many pages...
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 06 2012 20:53 GMT
#4015
On January 07 2012 05:35 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 05:32 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 07 2012 05:23 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 05:07 marvellosity wrote:
On January 07 2012 04:40 Barburas wrote:
On January 07 2012 03:02 marvellosity wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:37 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!


You and generally people on this thread are far too easily pleased.

Tyler is manly-hot and Lz is just hot. Beyond that... meh.


Different people have different tastes, I don't think any of them can be considered unattractive even if they're not the type I'm attracted to. I mean Tyler and Lz aren't my type but I wouldn't go and say you're too easily pleased for liking them.


By that reasoning anyone can be considered attractive, and I'm more judgemental than that ;p


Well...anyone CAN be considered attractive. I mean, I believe beauty is objective so I'm not going to say everyone is beautiful. But I'm pretty sure what gives you an erection is pretty subjective.



beauty is subjective nubby.


also, thx exShikari


We come from different schools of thought. Although it worth noting that my school of thought distinguishes beauty from pleasure. For example, you're still allowed to enjoy looking at a painting that is not beautiful. Although you should enjoy looking at a beautiful painting more than one that is not beautiful...since you're supposed to enjoy virtue over non-virtue.

I'm hesitant to actually hit the post button because I'm afraid I'm about to open a can of worms that will drag on for many many pages...



lol, ok last post on this i promise. Just to make it clear, im using the real definitions here.

Objective: agreed upon by all parties present (or nearly all); based on consensually observed facts

Subjective: 1. Formed, as in opinions, based upon a person's feelings or intuition, not upon observation or reasoning; coming more from within the observer than from observations of the external environment.

2. Experienced by a person mentally and not directly verifiable by others


ergo, beauty is subjective. Has nothing to do with pleasure, thats totally separate anyway. Can of worms closed.

"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 06 2012 20:57 GMT
#4016
On January 07 2012 05:53 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 05:35 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 05:32 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 07 2012 05:23 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 05:07 marvellosity wrote:
On January 07 2012 04:40 Barburas wrote:
On January 07 2012 03:02 marvellosity wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:37 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 06 2012 23:26 R1CH wrote:
[quote]
EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!


After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!


You and generally people on this thread are far too easily pleased.

Tyler is manly-hot and Lz is just hot. Beyond that... meh.


Different people have different tastes, I don't think any of them can be considered unattractive even if they're not the type I'm attracted to. I mean Tyler and Lz aren't my type but I wouldn't go and say you're too easily pleased for liking them.


By that reasoning anyone can be considered attractive, and I'm more judgemental than that ;p


Well...anyone CAN be considered attractive. I mean, I believe beauty is objective so I'm not going to say everyone is beautiful. But I'm pretty sure what gives you an erection is pretty subjective.



beauty is subjective nubby.


also, thx exShikari


We come from different schools of thought. Although it worth noting that my school of thought distinguishes beauty from pleasure. For example, you're still allowed to enjoy looking at a painting that is not beautiful. Although you should enjoy looking at a beautiful painting more than one that is not beautiful...since you're supposed to enjoy virtue over non-virtue.

I'm hesitant to actually hit the post button because I'm afraid I'm about to open a can of worms that will drag on for many many pages...



lol, ok last post on this i promise. Just to make it clear, im using the real definitions here.

Objective: agreed upon by all parties present (or nearly all); based on consensually observed facts

Subjective: 1. Formed, as in opinions, based upon a person's feelings or intuition, not upon observation or reasoning; coming more from within the observer than from observations of the external environment.

2. Experienced by a person mentally and not directly verifiable by others


ergo, beauty is subjective. Has nothing to do with pleasure, thats totally separate anyway. Can of worms closed.



Nope, beauty is based on symmetry and the use of the Golden Ratio, neither of those is subjective.

If something is more symmetrical, it is more beautiful than something that is less symmetrical. And actually, when it comes to people, it's been empirically proven that we all think faces that are more symmetrical are more attractive than faces that aren't.

It's also why CGI people can look so hot. They don't generate the whole face. They just generate half of it and mirror it so it's perfectly symmetric.
#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
January 06 2012 21:04 GMT
#4017
I think Huk is good looking, and Machine as well I'd say (if he was to change a few things). I don't think much of the rest.

If we're to talk Koreans I genuinely think Brown is good looking, and Hero as well of course.

To be honest though there is no pro-gamer my jaw drops for. Those are just my picks out of the bunch.

Lets not get to adsorbed in beauty though. Don't forget personality is important! :D
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 06 2012 21:19 GMT
#4018
On January 07 2012 05:57 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 05:53 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 07 2012 05:35 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 05:32 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 07 2012 05:23 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 05:07 marvellosity wrote:
On January 07 2012 04:40 Barburas wrote:
On January 07 2012 03:02 marvellosity wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:37 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 07 2012 02:22 RoMGraViTy wrote:
[quote]

After a tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Hero (i think he counts for two)

EG:
Demuslim
Huk
Lz

hmmm. I think Liquid should pick up Lastshadow, i swoon everytime i see him. And hes a super-good zerg. That, and i pretty sure theres something about him.


You forgot

Liquid:
Ret (he lost weight and got supah sexeh)
Does Kennigit count for this list? I think we're putting him on the list

EG:
IdrA
Machine (HOW DARE YOU FORGET MACHINE?!)

Final Tally

Liquid:
Tyler
Ret
Kennigit
Hero
Hero

EG:
Huk
LZ
DeMuslim
IdrA
Machine

*gasp* It's a tie!


You and generally people on this thread are far too easily pleased.

Tyler is manly-hot and Lz is just hot. Beyond that... meh.


Different people have different tastes, I don't think any of them can be considered unattractive even if they're not the type I'm attracted to. I mean Tyler and Lz aren't my type but I wouldn't go and say you're too easily pleased for liking them.


By that reasoning anyone can be considered attractive, and I'm more judgemental than that ;p


Well...anyone CAN be considered attractive. I mean, I believe beauty is objective so I'm not going to say everyone is beautiful. But I'm pretty sure what gives you an erection is pretty subjective.



beauty is subjective nubby.


also, thx exShikari


We come from different schools of thought. Although it worth noting that my school of thought distinguishes beauty from pleasure. For example, you're still allowed to enjoy looking at a painting that is not beautiful. Although you should enjoy looking at a beautiful painting more than one that is not beautiful...since you're supposed to enjoy virtue over non-virtue.

I'm hesitant to actually hit the post button because I'm afraid I'm about to open a can of worms that will drag on for many many pages...



lol, ok last post on this i promise. Just to make it clear, im using the real definitions here.

Objective: agreed upon by all parties present (or nearly all); based on consensually observed facts

Subjective: 1. Formed, as in opinions, based upon a person's feelings or intuition, not upon observation or reasoning; coming more from within the observer than from observations of the external environment.

2. Experienced by a person mentally and not directly verifiable by others


ergo, beauty is subjective. Has nothing to do with pleasure, thats totally separate anyway. Can of worms closed.



Nope, beauty is based on symmetry and the use of the Golden Ratio, neither of those is subjective.

If something is more symmetrical, it is more beautiful than something that is less symmetrical. And actually, when it comes to people, it's been empirically proven that we all think faces that are more symmetrical are more attractive than faces that aren't.

It's also why CGI people can look so hot. They don't generate the whole face. They just generate half of it and mirror it so it's perfectly symmetric.


i dont disagree with this, but i still say the bottom line is that its subjective. But im done with this now. NEW TOPIC!

Also, very much so GDR.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 06 2012 21:22 GMT
#4019
New Topic: It's friday and I'm about to get off work and guzzle the carb free booze known as whiskey!

Does anyone here watch Very Mary Kate? I've had a slow afternoon so I've been watching a marathon of her and trying to stifle the laughter.
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-06 21:42:36
January 06 2012 21:38 GMT
#4020
nope, its been HSC4 all day for me.

Edit: now that hes on stream, add Dignitas BlinG to the list :D
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
ComeBackTV 1505
IntoTheiNu 1159
TaKeTV 515
LamboSC2455
SteadfastSC438
IndyStarCraft 171
Rex118
EnkiAlexander 54
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 455
SteadfastSC 438
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 171
ProTech156
Rex 118
UpATreeSC 80
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33206
Shuttle 1715
EffOrt 926
Light 644
Mini 561
Soma 482
Rush 362
firebathero 292
Snow 192
ZerO 180
[ Show more ]
hero 98
sorry 58
Sea.KH 51
Killer 48
Liquid`Ret 44
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 27
soO 21
Bale 21
Sexy 21
Shine 17
Free 17
Trap 17
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8743
qojqva1547
Dendi951
420jenkins153
Counter-Strike
fl0m1353
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1991
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 205
MindelVK12
Other Games
singsing1796
B2W.Neo1088
Beastyqt393
Hui .191
ArmadaUGS176
KnowMe158
FrodaN145
QueenE102
Mew2King90
Trikslyr62
Dewaltoss47
ToD41
ZerO(Twitch)18
C9.Mang00
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2894
• TFBlade912
Other Games
• Shiphtur245
• WagamamaTV205
• imaqtpie16
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 31m
Stellar Fest
20h 31m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.