• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:00
CEST 02:00
KST 09:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9295 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 199

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 04 2012 03:44 GMT
#3961
On January 04 2012 06:27 GDR wrote:
We're bigger then the Nada's body thread, now, and almost 200 pages.


That's only because we talk about everyone's bodies....not just nada's
:D
moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 04 2012 04:13 GMT
#3962
On January 04 2012 12:44 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 06:27 GDR wrote:
We're bigger then the Nada's body thread, now, and almost 200 pages.


That's only because we talk about everyone's bodies....not just nada's
:D


But does anyone else find it weird that a bunch of "straight" guys can talk about a single guy's body more than a bunch of gay guys can talk about a ton of guys' bodies?

Either we aren't lewd enough or TL takes celebrity worship to a sinful level.
#2throwed
Zer atai
Profile Joined September 2011
United States691 Posts
January 04 2012 04:45 GMT
#3963
Do other gays like to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is magic? or is that just me?
Want to sport eSports? Disable adblock. P.S. En Taro Adun!!
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 04 2012 05:14 GMT
#3964
On January 04 2012 13:45 Zer atai wrote:
Do other gays like to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is magic? or is that just me?


I can't figure out whether people genuinely like that show or just like it ironically. I watch plenty of anime myself and I've never turned down a good kids cartoon so if you genuinely like it, what episode would you recommend I watch to give it a try?
#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
January 04 2012 05:45 GMT
#3965
On January 04 2012 13:45 Zer atai wrote:
Do other gays like to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is magic? or is that just me?


I'm afraid I will get hooked so I've avoided it like the plague.
Evotroid
Profile Joined October 2011
Hungary176 Posts
January 04 2012 06:55 GMT
#3966
On January 04 2012 13:45 Zer atai wrote:
Do other gays like to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is magic? or is that just me?



The magic didn't work for me, although I love spongebob for example
I got nothing.
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
January 04 2012 07:08 GMT
#3967
On January 04 2012 14:45 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 13:45 Zer atai wrote:
Do other gays like to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is magic? or is that just me?


I'm afraid I will get hooked so I've avoided it like the plague.

This is pretty much my position too, it seems to ensnare people with equine wizards.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
January 04 2012 07:27 GMT
#3968
On January 04 2012 15:55 Evotroid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 13:45 Zer atai wrote:
Do other gays like to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is magic? or is that just me?



The magic didn't work for me, although I love spongebob for example


I used to love all sorts of cartoons, but recently I've fallen completely out of TV in general. I'll Netflix the occasional anime if my brother is home, but that is it.

And if you didn't know... MarineKing streaming with a webcam! Hes looking adorable in a reddit shirt.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 04 2012 09:26 GMT
#3969
I tried watching My Little Pony, but... it didn't grab me. I am an avid anime fan. Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist are my favorites.

#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Zer atai
Profile Joined September 2011
United States691 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-04 14:40:58
January 04 2012 14:40 GMT
#3970
On January 04 2012 14:14 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 13:45 Zer atai wrote:
Do other gays like to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is magic? or is that just me?


I can't figure out whether people genuinely like that show or just like it ironically. I watch plenty of anime myself and I've never turned down a good kids cartoon so if you genuinely like it, what episode would you recommend I watch to give it a try?


Watch this one. There is an allegory of homosexuality in this episode, and it speaks against discrimination of all who are 'different.' There isn't really a cannon in the series, so you should be able to get everything.

Want to sport eSports? Disable adblock. P.S. En Taro Adun!!
Friedrich Nietzsche
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany171 Posts
January 04 2012 14:52 GMT
#3971
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.
Nicht!
Zer atai
Profile Joined September 2011
United States691 Posts
January 04 2012 14:57 GMT
#3972
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.


This is a perfectly legitimate question. I'm not sure if this is homosexual or not, but I like to macro up an army that consists of pretty much all the units in the Protoss arsenal before I push out. Maybe because I like includeing everyone in my "group."
Want to sport eSports? Disable adblock. P.S. En Taro Adun!!
InstantClubHit
Profile Joined January 2012
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-04 16:25:09
January 04 2012 16:24 GMT
#3973
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers Here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/Way of playing starcraft.


Players attempt to play at their best, not at their gayest.

Your questions worries me. When I play SC2 I'm not thinking about how best to gaily execute my strategies. When I'm in my car, I'm not trying to figure out a gay way to change lanes. Builds should be dictated by the race match-up and events of the game, not the sexuality of the players.
Evotroid
Profile Joined October 2011
Hungary176 Posts
January 04 2012 16:25 GMT
#3974
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.


I like to play for awesomeness over statistical viability:D Like, I'm 2 entire leagues better with protoss, but still play with zerg (in gold, welcome to the wooden leagues:D) also, if I see an opportunity for making something unusual, I do it just for the hell of it, for ex.: I'm ahead, like really? make a shit-ton of banelings and try to just melt his entire base!
I got nothing.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 04 2012 16:28 GMT
#3975
On January 04 2012 23:40 Zer atai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 14:14 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 04 2012 13:45 Zer atai wrote:
Do other gays like to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is magic? or is that just me?


I can't figure out whether people genuinely like that show or just like it ironically. I watch plenty of anime myself and I've never turned down a good kids cartoon so if you genuinely like it, what episode would you recommend I watch to give it a try?


Watch this one. There is an allegory of homosexuality in this episode, and it speaks against discrimination of all who are 'different.' There isn't really a cannon in the series, so you should be able to get everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0mxZaoqR8A


Alas, the magic was not there for me either. The show definitely has its moments. But it's not something I'd watch on a regular basis.

Now...watching it drunk would probably be pretty epic.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 04 2012 16:35 GMT
#3976
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.


Just thought out I'd point out that 'gay' isn't a distinct sex from male/female
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Lakarah
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada29 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-04 16:40:07
January 04 2012 16:39 GMT
#3977

On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers Here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/Way of playing starcraft.


Edit:woops quoted someone else

When I scout with my probe at the start of games I draw a [image loading] on the base I'm scouting....>>
Evotroid
Profile Joined October 2011
Hungary176 Posts
January 04 2012 16:50 GMT
#3978
On January 05 2012 01:39 Lakarah wrote:

Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers Here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/Way of playing starcraft.


Edit:woops quoted someone else

When I scout with my probe at the start of games I draw a [image loading] on the base I'm scouting....>>


If you registered to say this... totally worth it! :D
I got nothing.
uhohstd
Profile Joined January 2011
United States9 Posts
January 04 2012 17:02 GMT
#3979
--- Nuked ---
uhohstd
Profile Joined January 2011
United States9 Posts
January 04 2012 17:05 GMT
#3980
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 148
Vindicta 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9933
Rain 1158
Artosis 593
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox648
Mew2King319
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1024
Other Games
summit1g10591
Day[9].tv609
shahzam576
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft209
C9.Mang0168
ArmadaUGS66
NeuroSwarm60
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 63
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Day9tv609
• Scarra524
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
OSC
1m
CranKy Ducklings9
Stellar Fest
13h 1m
OSC
22h 1m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.