• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10337 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 200

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-04 17:26:31
January 04 2012 17:07 GMT
#3981
On January 05 2012 01:50 Evotroid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 01:39 Lakarah wrote:

On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers Here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/Way of playing starcraft.


Edit:woops quoted someone else

When I scout with my probe at the start of games I draw a [image loading] on the base I'm scouting....>>


If you registered to say this... totally worth it! :D


/agree

He needs to become a professional player just so he can show Huk how cute scouting is really done.

Edit: God I suck at typing...
#2throwed
uhohstd
Profile Joined January 2011
United States9 Posts
January 04 2012 17:09 GMT
#3982
--- Nuked ---
Evotroid
Profile Joined October 2011
Hungary176 Posts
January 04 2012 17:18 GMT
#3983
On January 05 2012 02:07 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 01:50 Evotroid wrote:
On January 05 2012 01:39 Lakarah wrote:

On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers Here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/Way of playing starcraft.


Edit:woops quoted someone else

When I scout with my probe at the start of games I draw a [image loading] on the base I'm scouting....>>


If you registered to say this... totally worth it! :D


/agree

He needs to become a profession player just so he can show Huk how cute scouting is really done.


LoL you just made a dream thought in me:D imagine, they could like, have a conversation though path-pictograms, like Huk would respond with his heart, and so on :D
I got nothing.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 04 2012 17:37 GMT
#3984
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.


This is a link that someone posted a couple of pages back (Was it Klondi?). In light of your fun/curiousness of your question, it might be the perfect answer xD. Clicky.

Your question is (unintentionally, I think) stereotyping. Though I think you know that, so I shan't throw the LGBT handbook at you. xD
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Evotroid
Profile Joined October 2011
Hungary176 Posts
January 04 2012 17:53 GMT
#3985
On January 05 2012 02:37 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.


This is a link that someone posted a couple of pages back (Was it Klondi?). In light of your fun/curiousness of your question, it might be the perfect answer xD. Clicky.

Your question is (unintentionally, I think) stereotyping. Though I think you know that, so I shan't throw the LGBT handbook at you. xD


This unbelievable revealing report about my gaiety just left me speechless. Really. I think my room-mate's gonna kill me for my unending gay-laughter, but alas, this also worth it :D
I got nothing.
Stereotype
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States136 Posts
January 04 2012 18:53 GMT
#3986
On January 05 2012 02:37 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.


This is a link that someone posted a couple of pages back (Was it Klondi?). In light of your fun/curiousness of your question, it might be the perfect answer xD. Clicky.

Your question is (unintentionally, I think) stereotyping. Though I think you know that, so I shan't throw the LGBT handbook at you. xD


You rang?

My "gay" way of playing SC2 is between rotations.... right now I'm doing my surgical rotation, I've gotten 5 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours and I'm using my lunch break to post on TL instead of sleep.

Yay TL
Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. -- John Lennon
Gtoad
Profile Joined October 2011
United States90 Posts
January 04 2012 21:24 GMT
#3987
Who has a cuter butt, iNcontrol or Artosis?
To succeed you must fail, many many times.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 04 2012 21:28 GMT
#3988
On January 05 2012 03:53 Stereotype wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 02:37 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.


This is a link that someone posted a couple of pages back (Was it Klondi?). In light of your fun/curiousness of your question, it might be the perfect answer xD. Clicky.

Your question is (unintentionally, I think) stereotyping. Though I think you know that, so I shan't throw the LGBT handbook at you. xD


You rang?

My "gay" way of playing SC2 is between rotations.... right now I'm doing my surgical rotation, I've gotten 5 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours and I'm using my lunch break to post on TL instead of sleep.

Yay TL


:O A resident surgeon. That's intense. It's not so much "gay" as "incredibly badass" but I understand how people could confuse the two, what with NPH blurring the line and all.
#2throwed
EneMal
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom78 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-04 23:20:26
January 04 2012 22:38 GMT
#3989
Thanks for the thread, I'm not gay but I definately enjoyed reading your posts, it was interesting. I'd appreciate it if you added me on here or battle.net, Mora (hmm if you play Starcraft 2 and not Broodwar), then I'm EneMalicious#963.

P.S: And thanks for sharing your positivity.
Like car insurance?
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
January 04 2012 22:55 GMT
#3990
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.


Whatever it is I must be doing it right because people call me gay and faggot all the time!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
January 04 2012 23:12 GMT
#3991
On January 05 2012 07:55 adrenaLinG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.


Whatever it is I must be doing it right because people call me gay and faggot all the time!


Your gay-ness seeps through the tubes of the internet.
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
January 04 2012 23:15 GMT
#3992
On January 05 2012 08:12 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 07:55 adrenaLinG wrote:
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.


Whatever it is I must be doing it right because people call me gay and faggot all the time!


Your gay-ness seeps through the tubes of the internet.


Freud would have a field day with that sentence
Adonai bless
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
January 04 2012 23:57 GMT
#3993
On January 05 2012 06:24 Gtoad wrote:
Who has a cuter butt, iNcontrol or Artosis?


My vote would be Artosis.

When I play SC2, I tend to like using my Nydus at their rear....then my zerglings spew all over the place.
Craft naked.
Stereotype
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States136 Posts
January 05 2012 00:12 GMT
#3994
On January 05 2012 06:28 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 03:53 Stereotype wrote:
On January 05 2012 02:37 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.


This is a link that someone posted a couple of pages back (Was it Klondi?). In light of your fun/curiousness of your question, it might be the perfect answer xD. Clicky.

Your question is (unintentionally, I think) stereotyping. Though I think you know that, so I shan't throw the LGBT handbook at you. xD


You rang?

My "gay" way of playing SC2 is between rotations.... right now I'm doing my surgical rotation, I've gotten 5 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours and I'm using my lunch break to post on TL instead of sleep.

Yay TL


:O A resident surgeon. That's intense. It's not so much "gay" as "incredibly badass" but I understand how people could confuse the two, what with NPH blurring the line and all.


Haha, not quite a resident surgeon.

Physician Assistant student doing one month under a General Surgeon as one of my final year rotations. Residents are med school graduates who are in the process of specializing.
Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. -- John Lennon
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 05 2012 00:14 GMT
#3995
On January 05 2012 09:12 Stereotype wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 06:28 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 05 2012 03:53 Stereotype wrote:
On January 05 2012 02:37 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.


This is a link that someone posted a couple of pages back (Was it Klondi?). In light of your fun/curiousness of your question, it might be the perfect answer xD. Clicky.

Your question is (unintentionally, I think) stereotyping. Though I think you know that, so I shan't throw the LGBT handbook at you. xD


You rang?

My "gay" way of playing SC2 is between rotations.... right now I'm doing my surgical rotation, I've gotten 5 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours and I'm using my lunch break to post on TL instead of sleep.

Yay TL


:O A resident surgeon. That's intense. It's not so much "gay" as "incredibly badass" but I understand how people could confuse the two, what with NPH blurring the line and all.


Haha, not quite a resident surgeon.

Physician Assistant student doing one month under a General Surgeon as one of my final year rotations. Residents are med school graduates who are in the process of specializing.


Ah, when you said surgical rotation I just immediately pictured Scrubs, assumed Turk, and therefore doctors. Still, mad props. Healthcare is never an easy industry.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 05 2012 13:50 GMT
#3996
On January 05 2012 09:14 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 09:12 Stereotype wrote:
On January 05 2012 06:28 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 05 2012 03:53 Stereotype wrote:
On January 05 2012 02:37 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 04 2012 23:52 Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:
To our gay friends/gamers here on TL, I have a question. Is there a specific "gay" manner/way of playing starcraft. Or more specifically, do gay players tend to approach the game differently/have a different game philosophy from male or female players? I'm curious.

This is just a fun/out of curiosity question, so please don't throw me the LGBT Handbook.


This is a link that someone posted a couple of pages back (Was it Klondi?). In light of your fun/curiousness of your question, it might be the perfect answer xD. Clicky.

Your question is (unintentionally, I think) stereotyping. Though I think you know that, so I shan't throw the LGBT handbook at you. xD


You rang?

My "gay" way of playing SC2 is between rotations.... right now I'm doing my surgical rotation, I've gotten 5 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours and I'm using my lunch break to post on TL instead of sleep.

Yay TL


:O A resident surgeon. That's intense. It's not so much "gay" as "incredibly badass" but I understand how people could confuse the two, what with NPH blurring the line and all.


Haha, not quite a resident surgeon.

Physician Assistant student doing one month under a General Surgeon as one of my final year rotations. Residents are med school graduates who are in the process of specializing.


Ah, when you said surgical rotation I just immediately pictured Scrubs, assumed Turk, and therefore doctors. Still, mad props. Healthcare is never an easy industry.


Yeah. I wouldn't have the balls to go into anything health related.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
adrenaLinG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada676 Posts
January 06 2012 13:33 GMT
#3997
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FryBoy
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia1 Post
January 06 2012 14:23 GMT
#3998
Hey guys,

My name is Brad i'm a 25 yo gay Aussie playing on the SEA servers. Just thought i would introduce myself and good on you Mora for starting the thread. Anyone feel free to say hi if your on SEA or drop me a private message.

Happy new year everyone!

FryBoy
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
January 06 2012 14:26 GMT
#3999
On January 06 2012 22:33 adrenaLinG wrote:
have you guys SEEN JYP on EG? really cute

EG is getting close to competing with Liquid for most handsome players!
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 06 2012 14:55 GMT
#4000
On January 06 2012 23:23 FryBoy wrote:
Hey guys,

My name is Brad i'm a 25 yo gay Aussie playing on the SEA servers. Just thought i would introduce myself and good on you Mora for starting the thread. Anyone feel free to say hi if your on SEA or drop me a private message.

Happy new year everyone!

FryBoy


We're going to have to Skype. I have a thing for hot accents and Aussie is one of the best!

@R1CH
Hero does make Liquid hard to beat for hottest players, but EG is nipping pretty hard at your heels. If LZgamer ever gets publicity again yall might be second most handsome team.
#2throwed
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE165
Nina 109
Nathanias 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13935
Artosis 498
White-Ra 255
ToSsGirL 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever410
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4308
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1167
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1869
Liquid`Hasu1319
Trikslyr76
Other Games
summit1g7657
Grubby3475
ArmadaUGS947
shahzam570
JimRising 347
C9.Mang0293
ZombieGrub58
Mew2King50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick200
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 54
• davetesta37
• musti20045 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1070
• Scarra1000
• Shiphtur248
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 56m
OSC
13h 56m
Stellar Fest
13h 56m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.