• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:12
CEST 04:12
KST 11:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7800 users

TL T-shirt colors - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
houck
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom102 Posts
August 24 2010 05:38 GMT
#41
I'd most likely buy the t-shirts if they look like that :D
"If I don't lose! I'll win!" - Trump
TriniMasta
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1323 Posts
August 24 2010 06:03 GMT
#42
dark blue looks a lot better =D
정명훈 FIGHTING!!! Play both T and P.
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
August 24 2010 06:05 GMT
#43
These are awesome. Please print some
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
Substance59
Profile Joined June 2010
United States110 Posts
August 24 2010 06:32 GMT
#44
i like the old logo but the new color...

ahhhhhhh
Loser777
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
1931 Posts
August 24 2010 06:42 GMT
#45
All TL shirts are awesome... but please alllow paypal transactions D:
6581
Heosat
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia481 Posts
August 24 2010 08:20 GMT
#46
Amusingly I ordered two shirts and they are distinctly different colours with one being the normal light blue and the other being quite a bit darker.
Liquid ftw!
Horse != player. I'm from TLAF.
jhNz
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany2762 Posts
August 24 2010 08:34 GMT
#47
On August 24 2010 12:02 Chill wrote:
The baby blue shirt colour is so dope. When I ordered the first batch, me and Kennigit decided to go baby blue. When I ordered two new TL shirts, me and Kennigit looked at all the colours offered. We decided, again, that those two shirts had to be baby blue because it was just so amazing.


the baby blue shirt is badass. i just got mine <3
http://twitter.com/jhNz
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
August 24 2010 10:29 GMT
#48
New TL shirts, team uniform style please. I'd buy one in a heartbeat.
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
demonik187
Profile Joined August 2010
United States575 Posts
August 24 2010 10:35 GMT
#49
How about a black or white shirt with the new logo on it? I'd like that more =D
We march to victory!
SoJu.WeRRa
Profile Joined June 2010
Korea (South)820 Posts
August 24 2010 10:45 GMT
#50
I prefer the lighter one ^^
나를 찢어갈겨이씨발놈아왜나를미치게만들어니가뭘아는데?
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
August 24 2010 10:58 GMT
#51
On August 24 2010 12:18 bjornkavist wrote:
I want a shirt like this
[image loading]
jazz hands

Omg I want one as well
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
August 24 2010 10:59 GMT
#52
It's a great idea. I think they will do it because the website they are using to print the shirt provides you with a user interface that allows you to choose the shirt color. It should take literally a few minutes for a TL admin to add some new colors

(make me a TL admin if you're lazy, I'll do it)
ॐ
Sewi
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Germany1697 Posts
August 24 2010 12:15 GMT
#53
A new design would be cool indeed.
I would love to see a design with black shirts. I can imagine the new logo on a black shirt pretty well.
"Well, things were going ok until he lost all his stuff" - Tasteless, 17.02.2016
snpnx
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany454 Posts
August 24 2010 12:20 GMT
#54
Dark Blue is a great color with this design in my opinion. I like the pictures, but the blue could be a little bit darker I think (main color_)
"Language is Freeware, in that it's free to use, but it's not Open Source, so you can't just change things how you like."
SoDa101
Profile Joined August 2010
14 Posts
August 24 2010 13:18 GMT
#55
Defo would buy one of that color
magha
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands427 Posts
August 24 2010 13:41 GMT
#56
I'd buy a shirt which looked like the mockup. But the one currently for sale with the light blue; I'd never buy that.
Inkarnate
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada840 Posts
August 24 2010 14:11 GMT
#57
On August 24 2010 19:58 Necosarius wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 24 2010 12:18 bjornkavist wrote:
I want a shirt like this
[image loading]
jazz hands

Omg I want one as well


There are sites to make shirts with whatever screen you want.

www.skreened.com is one
Goshawk.
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United Kingdom5338 Posts
August 24 2010 14:17 GMT
#58
2nd design looks so like a chess tshirt. >_<
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-24 14:21:46
August 24 2010 14:20 GMT
#59
Gonna instantly buy a TL t-shirt if its blue and something similar as OP's suggestion.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
DorF
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden961 Posts
August 24 2010 16:54 GMT
#60
I'm gonna buy the dark blue one ^^
BW for life !
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
RuFF_SC2 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18598
Rain 1559
GuemChi 898
sorry 50
NaDa 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm202
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 453
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1037
Mew2King81
Other Games
summit1g6821
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft528
C9.Mang0166
ViBE127
ZombieGrub10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick816
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta41
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt255
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 48m
INu's Battles
8h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 48m
OSC
20h 3m
Replay Cast
20h 48m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.