• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:12
CEST 04:12
KST 11:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7769 users

TL T-shirt colors

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
deViation-
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada85 Posts
August 24 2010 00:18 GMT
#1
Hello TL, today I decided I want to support you guys and buy a T-shirt.
Not only do I want a nice T-Shirt that I can wear proudly, I also want to look really cool in it. (Who doesn't want to look cool with new T-Shirts?)

However, I'm having difficulties buying the light blue T-Shirt. I don't really like that color, and hence, I don't really like that T-Shirt.
[image loading]
Light blue is so....Light.

You folks at TL recently updated your webpage with a new look (gj btw). In this spirit, I would also call for you to give us a new T-Shirt selection to buy from.
I would be looking for something along these lines:

[image loading]
[image loading]

If T-Shirts like this were available, I wouldn't hesitate to send you money in return for the merchandise. I know TL has always made it a policy to not try to sell too much stuff in order to not bother us with it. I don't want this to change, I love this site. But I'd like to see a little more variety in the ways member can CHOOSE to help you guys out.

This thread is of course open to anyone who has better ideas for shirt design.

"The answers you seek, lie within."
Krazilec
Profile Joined May 2010
United States96 Posts
August 24 2010 00:33 GMT
#2
Good idea man.
I support this fully, even though i love the light blue shirt. (and already bought one)
I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS POTATO CHIP.....AND EAT IT!!!
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
August 24 2010 00:36 GMT
#3
I like my shirt but I wouldn't mind another tl shirt contest just to give the store so variety
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
August 24 2010 00:38 GMT
#4
I bought a light blue shirt, if a second one came out, I would probably buy that one too. LoL Plus that logo is badass
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
miniwheats
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada187 Posts
August 24 2010 00:41 GMT
#5
Hey, I really like that. Great idea! I would purchase one.
"Don't disturb my Circles!" -Archimedes
LazyMacro
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
976 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-24 00:50:18
August 24 2010 00:43 GMT
#6
I'd love a new t-shirt to go with the new logo and banner. I'd definitely buy one.
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
August 24 2010 00:44 GMT
#7
I would like it if it didn't have the black background behind the words and logo.
#1 Kwanro Fan
endGame
Profile Joined June 2009
United States394 Posts
August 24 2010 01:02 GMT
#8
That's a great idea. I love the new logo. However I also love light blue... Does it come in light blue?
"...As the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must." -Thucydides
Terrakin
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1440 Posts
August 24 2010 01:04 GMT
#9
I'd wait for the new logo shirts/new design. But if you like the old design, but not the color, just dye it!
Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
August 24 2010 01:06 GMT
#10
I'm down for this idea...why not add the other shirt?
Lancette
Profile Joined April 2010
China120 Posts
August 24 2010 01:13 GMT
#11
Ya, we need more variety in Tee.
Yo. Bro(toss)!
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
August 24 2010 01:15 GMT
#12
Id probably buy any shirts TL made, regardless of color :D.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Badjas
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Netherlands2038 Posts
August 24 2010 01:16 GMT
#13
You know.. with such a tight logo, I'd think it would look even better on a polo. Not that I'm a polo guy but...
I <3 the internet, I <3 you
fevax
Profile Joined February 2010
Turkey143 Posts
August 24 2010 01:20 GMT
#14
I'd definitely buy this one If it can be shipped to where I live
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
August 24 2010 01:20 GMT
#15
Time for another TL T-shirt contest! The new logo looks pretty awesome.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
deViation-
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada85 Posts
August 24 2010 01:24 GMT
#16
On August 24 2010 09:44 Bosu wrote:
I would like it if it didn't have the black background behind the words and logo.


I'm bad at paint, I'm sure if TL made this T-Shirt, it wouldn't have a rectangle of a darker blue around the T-Shirt.
"The answers you seek, lie within."
Parabola
Profile Joined May 2010
Korea (South)111 Posts
August 24 2010 01:31 GMT
#17
I like the new, darker shade of blue. That being said, I'm very picky with buying clothes so I'd buy it if a better design (bigger?) was applied to the darker shade as proposed in the OP.
The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.
Flakes
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States3125 Posts
August 24 2010 01:33 GMT
#18
I like the lighter shade of blue better (I find it more soothing), though the second mock-up looks pretty good.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
August 24 2010 01:37 GMT
#19
Lets get this up and going before BlizzCon? I'd love to wear one to the convention
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
August 24 2010 01:46 GMT
#20
As long as they are both still for sale.
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
RuFF_SC2 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18598
Rain 1559
GuemChi 898
sorry 50
NaDa 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm202
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 453
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1037
Mew2King81
Other Games
summit1g6821
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft528
C9.Mang0166
ViBE127
ZombieGrub10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick816
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta41
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt255
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 48m
INu's Battles
8h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 48m
OSC
20h 3m
Replay Cast
20h 48m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.