• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:12
CEST 04:12
KST 11:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7800 users

TL T-shirt colors - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
August 24 2010 01:58 GMT
#21
Come on, baby blue is such a manly colour and it is so TL - how could you not love it. :D
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
August 24 2010 02:11 GMT
#22
On August 24 2010 10:33 Flakes wrote:
I like the lighter shade of blue better (I find it more soothing), though the second mock-up looks pretty good.

I hate light shirts they show sweat patches and shit it's disgusting.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Blackhawk13
Profile Joined April 2010
United States442 Posts
August 24 2010 02:17 GMT
#23
I'd definitely buy a new darker blue T- I really like the new banner as well
OopsOopsBaby
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Singapore3425 Posts
August 24 2010 02:23 GMT
#24
it's pretty neat. for the logo, i would suggest stitching instead of printing.
s3x2-2 xiao3x2+2 bone3+2+2
boneclinks
Profile Joined May 2010
United States5 Posts
August 24 2010 02:45 GMT
#25
I have bought the old one and would love to support TL some more!
Terrakin
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1440 Posts
August 24 2010 02:47 GMT
#26
On August 24 2010 11:23 yongming wrote:
it's pretty neat. for the logo, i would suggest stitching instead of printing.

You're right, it would look awesome embroidered

hell I want a TL tattoo now
Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.
Ichabod
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1659 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-24 02:50:10
August 24 2010 02:49 GMT
#27
I'd be cool if the art people could whip up another shirt or two (since they might have more time since the new banner is finished ), but they might be busy with other events coming up which is very understandable.

(Actually, if we've thought about it, no doubt TL staff has thought about it and the shirts are in the making, I hope this supposition is correct, and a great new product from the TL store will be up in no time.)
Edit: changed wording
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
August 24 2010 02:56 GMT
#28
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I think this shirt looks really good :D
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
UisTehSux
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States693 Posts
August 24 2010 03:00 GMT
#29
Would buy one if I didn't spend all my cash on pizza right now.

Going to be available in black with maybe white text some day?
I underestimated that boy. No... it was not the boy I underestimated, it was the Triforce of Courage.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 24 2010 03:02 GMT
#30
The baby blue shirt colour is so dope. When I ordered the first batch, me and Kennigit decided to go baby blue. When I ordered two new TL shirts, me and Kennigit looked at all the colours offered. We decided, again, that those two shirts had to be baby blue because it was just so amazing.
Moderator
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
August 24 2010 03:02 GMT
#31
i dont like the old shirt color , but i WOULD buy the new darker color
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
August 24 2010 03:05 GMT
#32
The only issue I have with my shirt is that the colors seemed to have faded--my shirt looks not-so-baby blue, and the logo and words are practically the same color; I didn't see much of a difference between the violet "Team Liquid" and the winged horse around it, and even the baby blue doesn't seem light enough (in contrast to everything). I don't know if it faded over time, or if the printer was running out of ink when it got to mine, but my shirt (though still AWESOME)'s colors aren't very intense, etc.

I think a darker shirt with that design would last longer ^^ b
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
mrflakes
Profile Joined May 2010
United States713 Posts
August 24 2010 03:18 GMT
#33
Would totally buy the first shirt. Looks awesome.
bjornkavist
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-24 03:19:00
August 24 2010 03:18 GMT
#34
I want a shirt like this
[image loading]
jazz hands
https://soundcloud.com/bbols
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
August 24 2010 03:53 GMT
#35
On August 24 2010 12:18 bjornkavist wrote:
I want a shirt like this
[image loading]
jazz hands

I would pay any price to rock that on my torso
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
T3tra
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
August 24 2010 04:20 GMT
#36
I like both tbh, but since I already own the lighter one I probably wouldn't buy the second. Sell both imo!
I need this place like I need a shotgun blast to the face.
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
August 24 2010 04:26 GMT
#37
The more of a selection the better I think.
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
August 24 2010 04:40 GMT
#38
lol my light blue tl shirt doesn't have red colored "Team Liquid"
the words are the same color as the winged horse
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
omgCRAZY
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada551 Posts
August 24 2010 05:05 GMT
#39
I agree, TL needs more shirts!
THIS NEEDS FACE!
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-24 05:22:44
August 24 2010 05:22 GMT
#40
Don't worry, we will be adding more shirts in the future. Like just about everything TL does, we'll take our time with new shirts. We never rush things like this. Most likely we will have some sort of T-Shirt design contest in the upcoming months and then pick the best one out of that.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
RuFF_SC2 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18598
Rain 1559
GuemChi 898
sorry 50
NaDa 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm202
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 453
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1037
Mew2King81
Other Games
summit1g6821
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft528
C9.Mang0166
ViBE127
ZombieGrub10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick816
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta41
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt255
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 48m
INu's Battles
8h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 48m
OSC
20h 3m
Replay Cast
20h 48m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.