• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:17
CEST 08:17
KST 15:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8631 users

Your Most Embarrassing TL Moment?

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
August 22 2009 22:04 GMT
#1
I got this idea from the TL Chat from last week. What was your most embarassing moment on the Team Liquid Forums?


I remember I had two blog posts in a row that sorta set off this chain of people getting pissed off at me. I had made some post about trying to hack people's computers who pirated things and someone one-starred my blog. So in my next blog post I left some sign off that was like "You should tell me why you don't like my blog don't just give me 1 star." Except that I said it in a pretty d-baggy way. As a response to this Chill led the charge of getting everyone to 1 star all of my blog posts. Lolz.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
August 22 2009 22:05 GMT
#2
I posted a image macro of (ironically) a banhammer, but their anti-hotlinking changed it to a Goatse picture. I didn't notice cause I went off to play Altitude and got temp banned l0l.
TranslatorBaa!
Chaos
Profile Joined July 2009
United States772 Posts
August 22 2009 22:10 GMT
#3
That facebook profile pic thread. I'm still sore
FruitMarket
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
August 22 2009 22:15 GMT
#4
i've had tons. I would assume what the OP is about just reading the title alone. Then my post would having nothing to do with the actual OP. Started to realize I can't assume what the OP is about by reading the title(DURR DURR). Have had alot of reading comprehension fails as well. Also about 10% of my posts are drunks posts, I have no idea why I replied when I was drunk(blacked out drunk) and a majority of them are unedited. The few that were edited was me of course being drunk and finding an error or something I probably left out.
ya had ya shot kid!
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
August 22 2009 22:16 GMT
#5
I'll just avoid this.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
August 22 2009 22:17 GMT
#6
^
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
August 22 2009 22:18 GMT
#7
Arguing that Andromeda was protoss favored in PvZ.
Jaedong
DrTJEckleburg
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1080 Posts
August 22 2009 22:20 GMT
#8
Nothing really, got a two-day temp ban a while ago for saying "ICCUP admins are pretty stupid" or something of that nature.
Im pretty good at whistling with my hands, especially when Im holding a whistle.
illu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2531 Posts
August 22 2009 22:21 GMT
#9
Being Clueless.

+ Show Spoiler +
Ha! You know it's funny!
:]
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
August 22 2009 22:21 GMT
#10
On August 23 2009 07:16 MYM.Testie wrote:
I'll just avoid this.


wat
In DotA you could
Disintegrate
Profile Joined April 2009
United States182 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-22 22:23:06
August 22 2009 22:22 GMT
#11
Got banned for not putting the meaning of Rekrul's name in spoilers.

+ Show Spoiler +
IT'S LURKER SPELLED BACKWARDS!
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
August 22 2009 22:22 GMT
#12
My first thread on TL hahaha.
Got me temp-banned for 2 weeks.
LeperKahn
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Romania1852 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-22 22:44:49
August 22 2009 22:44 GMT
#13
I fail on a regular basis. And each one lives forever on TL.

EDIT: I'm a little proud of it.
CJ Entusman #14 • http://soundcloud.com/discodinosaur • https://discosaur.bandcamp.com/
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
August 22 2009 23:04 GMT
#14
Not having killed john wilkes booth
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
August 22 2009 23:06 GMT
#15
I was once arguing that tanks could 2 shot dragoons with +3 because i was adding wrnog and kept getting 85+85 = 190 >.>
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
August 22 2009 23:15 GMT
#16
the title of topic got misspellet *.*
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
August 22 2009 23:16 GMT
#17
oh... ill do like testie and stay outta this
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
iamho
Profile Joined June 2009
United States3347 Posts
August 22 2009 23:17 GMT
#18
On August 23 2009 07:22 Disintegrate wrote:
Got banned for not putting the meaning of Rekrul's name in spoilers.

+ Show Spoiler +
IT'S LURKER SPELLED BACKWARDS!


OMG I NEVER NOTICED
kidd
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States2848 Posts
August 22 2009 23:19 GMT
#19
I once made a thread that was just called Sclieben! and all it said was
Schlieben means closed. I was drunk and everyone bmed the shit out of that thread and Mani even said I was lucky I wasn't going to be banned... Pretty embarrassing lol
Hi
waavves
Profile Joined October 2007
United States188 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-22 23:33:31
August 22 2009 23:33 GMT
#20
wrong thread -_-
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech129
Nina 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 238
Dewaltoss 116
Bale 37
ZergMaN 23
Noble 16
sSak 8
Icarus 8
NotJumperer 3
League of Legends
JimRising 695
Other Games
summit1g11191
Sick194
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick850
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2196
League of Legends
• Rush1248
• Lourlo1140
• Stunt227
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 43m
Replay Cast
16h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.