• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10499 users

2019 Global Finals Playoffs: Bracket Predictions - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
129 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
fgonzo
Profile Joined September 2019
108 Posts
October 31 2019 05:32 GMT
#81
Low key I'm hoping Classic wins the whole thing. Would be a nice last thing before the military.
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
October 31 2019 05:47 GMT
#82
On October 31 2019 09:53 Dave4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2019 08:29 TheDougler wrote:
On October 31 2019 05:11 Dave4 wrote:
On October 31 2019 02:49 TheDougler wrote:
Anyone interested in a signature bet? 3 month signature change if Serral makes it to the finals. I'm feeling an upset and had a super fun time with signature bets last year. Anyone want in?

To be clear:
You think Serral won't make finals?
I will signature bet you.



Yes! And awesome! it's a bet .

If I win your signature shall be "TheDougler is the master of signature bets, he is the two-time Blizzcon SigBet Champ. Also, Serral let me down "

I'm excited to hear from you what my sig will be if I lose and Serral does make the finals.

Edit:

On October 31 2019 04:36 GettingIt wrote:
On October 31 2019 03:49 opisska wrote:
On October 31 2019 02:49 TheDougler wrote:
Anyone interested in a signature bet? 3 month signature change if Serral makes it to the finals. I'm feeling an upset and had a super fun time with signature bets last year. Anyone want in?


Yeah guys, someone brave enough needs to take TheDougler down this year!


I will do it.


Dang I saw Dave's post first. Hmm, would you two be willing to decide together what my signature will be? It can mention both of you. Otherwise I'll give it to you GettingIt as you commented first and have the higher post count.

Yeah guys, someone brave enough needs to take TheDougler down this year!


You were a great sport last year Opisska, keep being awesome!

I feel de-valued now.


Sorry buddy, but the other guy did beat you to it. Lets see if GettingIt replies though, if not I'll happily take you up on it instead .
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
ProFalseIdol
Profile Joined June 2018
70 Posts
October 31 2019 05:50 GMT
#83
On October 31 2019 13:20 Noa Greenini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2019 02:09 ProFalseIdol wrote:
On October 31 2019 01:53 dysenterymd wrote:
not sure why everyone is convinced Maru would beat Serral if he gets to the finals. It's a moot point either way, because if Maru can't beat Time to get the dream match, we might as well admit it's never happening


If only Serral wasn't a chicken and stop playing the minor leagues. "He doesn't wanna leave his home". BS.
I am not against his decision of not joining Code S and continue playing in the junior league. However, that should mean that he can never be the best player since objectively most of the best players are still in Korea, and he has lost IEM, WESG, ROG. Best foreigner sure.


If you need to be the one who wins everything then there are no best player and you have to see "Koreans" as one player and instead as a group of individuals. No individual Korean did better than Serral, but as a group... Yeah sure they did xD and they always will.

I think playing to have fun and win money, not to satisfy a group of demeaning critics who are becoming more and more irrelevant is smarter. So he should do what he wants :-)


Nah, you're making up words. What I said that he should join Code S and stop messing around in the Circuit. NOT play all the tournaments. Again, I am not against him having fun, winning money and messing around beating foreigners; this is just my argument against calling him the best.

> No individual Korean did better than Serral, but as a group... Yeah sure they did xD and they always will.

Exactly, and that is why Serral needs to play in Code S. It is where he can prove it. He has disproven it with his losses in the premier tournaments mentioned previously. His Blizzcon win is great, but he is not breaking any record here.

I do not however agree that he did better than any individual Korean. In 2018 he got destroyed by Maru in WESG. He then played against Has, Mana, Showtime, Raynor? Compared that to playing against Dark, TY, Stats, Rogue, and a bunch more way better than Mana.
Noa Greenini
Profile Joined April 2015
265 Posts
October 31 2019 06:34 GMT
#84
On October 31 2019 14:50 ProFalseIdol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2019 13:20 Noa Greenini wrote:
On October 31 2019 02:09 ProFalseIdol wrote:
On October 31 2019 01:53 dysenterymd wrote:
not sure why everyone is convinced Maru would beat Serral if he gets to the finals. It's a moot point either way, because if Maru can't beat Time to get the dream match, we might as well admit it's never happening


If only Serral wasn't a chicken and stop playing the minor leagues. "He doesn't wanna leave his home". BS.
I am not against his decision of not joining Code S and continue playing in the junior league. However, that should mean that he can never be the best player since objectively most of the best players are still in Korea, and he has lost IEM, WESG, ROG. Best foreigner sure.


If you need to be the one who wins everything then there are no best player and you have to see "Koreans" as one player and instead as a group of individuals. No individual Korean did better than Serral, but as a group... Yeah sure they did xD and they always will.

I think playing to have fun and win money, not to satisfy a group of demeaning critics who are becoming more and more irrelevant is smarter. So he should do what he wants :-)


Nah, you're making up words. What I said that he should join Code S and stop messing around in the Circuit. NOT play all the tournaments. Again, I am not against him having fun, winning money and messing around beating foreigners; this is just my argument against calling him the best.

> No individual Korean did better than Serral, but as a group... Yeah sure they did xD and they always will.


Exactly, and that is why Serral needs to play in Code S. It is where he can prove it. He has disproven it with his losses in the premier tournaments mentioned previously. His Blizzcon win is great, but he is not breaking any record here.

I do not however agree that he did better than any individual Korean. In 2018 he got destroyed by Maru in WESG. He then played against Has, Mana, Showtime, Raynor? Compared that to playing against Dark, TY, Stats, Rogue, and a bunch more way better than Mana.


Gosh, listen to yourself, and your previous comments. "Making up words". You're extremely rude and disrespectful, there is no serious discussion to be had as long as that is how you act.

Here is the difference between a respectful fan of the sport and a snarky elitist:
Fan of sport: "I wish x player would play in x tournament, because I want to see x play against the best!"
You: "Serral is a chicken who gets destroyed by Koreans".

Okay, you don't want to call him the best? Fine, you don't have to. I personally believe he is the best right now, but not by a huge margin (which is why he doesn't win everything). I'm not going to be demeaning to Koreans to prove my point. And to you, I have to prove nothing.

Anyway, I want a terran to win so go Maru!
Noa Greenini looks like the superior LR poster - Charoisaur 04/05/2019 (Serral vs Showtime match)
kajtarp
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary492 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-10-31 08:11:30
October 31 2019 08:09 GMT
#85
Its funny how hard everybody is counting soO and Trap out and even Classic. They are all dangerous opponents and have a legit shot.
Why so serious?
Dave4
Profile Joined August 2018
494 Posts
October 31 2019 08:15 GMT
#86
On October 31 2019 14:47 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2019 09:53 Dave4 wrote:
On October 31 2019 08:29 TheDougler wrote:
On October 31 2019 05:11 Dave4 wrote:
On October 31 2019 02:49 TheDougler wrote:
Anyone interested in a signature bet? 3 month signature change if Serral makes it to the finals. I'm feeling an upset and had a super fun time with signature bets last year. Anyone want in?

To be clear:
You think Serral won't make finals?
I will signature bet you.



Yes! And awesome! it's a bet .

If I win your signature shall be "TheDougler is the master of signature bets, he is the two-time Blizzcon SigBet Champ. Also, Serral let me down "

I'm excited to hear from you what my sig will be if I lose and Serral does make the finals.

Edit:

On October 31 2019 04:36 GettingIt wrote:
On October 31 2019 03:49 opisska wrote:
On October 31 2019 02:49 TheDougler wrote:
Anyone interested in a signature bet? 3 month signature change if Serral makes it to the finals. I'm feeling an upset and had a super fun time with signature bets last year. Anyone want in?


Yeah guys, someone brave enough needs to take TheDougler down this year!


I will do it.


Dang I saw Dave's post first. Hmm, would you two be willing to decide together what my signature will be? It can mention both of you. Otherwise I'll give it to you GettingIt as you commented first and have the higher post count.

Yeah guys, someone brave enough needs to take TheDougler down this year!


You were a great sport last year Opisska, keep being awesome!

I feel de-valued now.


Sorry buddy, but the other guy did beat you to it. Lets see if GettingIt replies though, if not I'll happily take you up on it instead .

Oh lovely! Sorry, but I won't be anybody's second choice. I love myself and know the respect I deserve.

I respectfully decline.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7421 Posts
October 31 2019 08:46 GMT
#87
On October 31 2019 17:15 Dave4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2019 14:47 TheDougler wrote:
On October 31 2019 09:53 Dave4 wrote:
On October 31 2019 08:29 TheDougler wrote:
On October 31 2019 05:11 Dave4 wrote:
On October 31 2019 02:49 TheDougler wrote:
Anyone interested in a signature bet? 3 month signature change if Serral makes it to the finals. I'm feeling an upset and had a super fun time with signature bets last year. Anyone want in?

To be clear:
You think Serral won't make finals?
I will signature bet you.



Yes! And awesome! it's a bet .

If I win your signature shall be "TheDougler is the master of signature bets, he is the two-time Blizzcon SigBet Champ. Also, Serral let me down "

I'm excited to hear from you what my sig will be if I lose and Serral does make the finals.

Edit:

On October 31 2019 04:36 GettingIt wrote:
On October 31 2019 03:49 opisska wrote:
On October 31 2019 02:49 TheDougler wrote:
Anyone interested in a signature bet? 3 month signature change if Serral makes it to the finals. I'm feeling an upset and had a super fun time with signature bets last year. Anyone want in?


Yeah guys, someone brave enough needs to take TheDougler down this year!


I will do it.


Dang I saw Dave's post first. Hmm, would you two be willing to decide together what my signature will be? It can mention both of you. Otherwise I'll give it to you GettingIt as you commented first and have the higher post count.

Yeah guys, someone brave enough needs to take TheDougler down this year!


You were a great sport last year Opisska, keep being awesome!

I feel de-valued now.


Sorry buddy, but the other guy did beat you to it. Lets see if GettingIt replies though, if not I'll happily take you up on it instead .

Oh lovely! Sorry, but I won't be anybody's second choice. I love myself and know the respect I deserve.

I respectfully decline.



My signature sucks anyway. I do it

Serral will reach the finals
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
stilt
Profile Joined October 2012
France2755 Posts
October 31 2019 09:41 GMT
#88
On October 30 2019 21:29 Poopi wrote:
Smart for them to have Maru at the bottom, so a lot of people will watch till something like midnight before not watching if it ends up an all zerg semi.

I hope Maru will play at a decent time, and a soO upset would be fun
Trap upsetting Reynor would be nice as well


Trap beating Reynor wouldn't be a big upset considering how the spaghetti boy did vs herO.
I'll cheer for him tho !
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
October 31 2019 10:13 GMT
#89
On October 31 2019 14:50 ProFalseIdol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2019 13:20 Noa Greenini wrote:
On October 31 2019 02:09 ProFalseIdol wrote:
On October 31 2019 01:53 dysenterymd wrote:
not sure why everyone is convinced Maru would beat Serral if he gets to the finals. It's a moot point either way, because if Maru can't beat Time to get the dream match, we might as well admit it's never happening


If only Serral wasn't a chicken and stop playing the minor leagues. "He doesn't wanna leave his home". BS.
I am not against his decision of not joining Code S and continue playing in the junior league. However, that should mean that he can never be the best player since objectively most of the best players are still in Korea, and he has lost IEM, WESG, ROG. Best foreigner sure.


If you need to be the one who wins everything then there are no best player and you have to see "Koreans" as one player and instead as a group of individuals. No individual Korean did better than Serral, but as a group... Yeah sure they did xD and they always will.

I think playing to have fun and win money, not to satisfy a group of demeaning critics who are becoming more and more irrelevant is smarter. So he should do what he wants :-)


Nah, you're making up words. What I said that he should join Code S and stop messing around in the Circuit. NOT play all the tournaments. Again, I am not against him having fun, winning money and messing around beating foreigners; this is just my argument against calling him the best.

> No individual Korean did better than Serral, but as a group... Yeah sure they did xD and they always will.

Exactly, and that is why Serral needs to play in Code S. It is where he can prove it. He has disproven it with his losses in the premier tournaments mentioned previously. His Blizzcon win is great, but he is not breaking any record here.

I do not however agree that he did better than any individual Korean. In 2018 he got destroyed by Maru in WESG. He then played against Has, Mana, Showtime, Raynor? Compared that to playing against Dark, TY, Stats, Rogue, and a bunch more way better than Mana.


Ever koreans as a whole did worse than Serral during his ascent in 2018, let alone individual ones; I'll repeat ad nauseam that Maru beat him before he completed the last step to greatness, that is being able to win premier tournaments over the best korean players.

In 2019, Serral stepped down from being the absolute dominator of Sc2, merely becoming one of the best players in the world. He was defeated by koreans and Reynor but he still retained absurd consistency in his deep runs; you would be praising Serral, no doubt, if you weren't blinded by your obtuse korean elitism.

Starting with GSL vs the World, Serral hasn't lost a single series yet and he is looking like the best in the world once again. I would like to see him play in Code S but there is no need for that to call Serral the best: results speak for themselves, the rest is just bias.

On topic, I like Orlok's bracket the most.
CoupdeBoule
Profile Joined November 2018
73 Posts
October 31 2019 10:19 GMT
#90
Dream: Maru vs Serral in the finals playing the best they’re ever played - with one of them still standing when the dust settles.

Nightmare: ZvZ final or even - yikes - all Z ro4
pichoo
Profile Joined May 2014
Australia123 Posts
October 31 2019 11:45 GMT
#91
Soo beat Serral twice at the recent Nationwars. It's not going to be a walk in the park Ro8 for Serral.
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
October 31 2019 11:59 GMT
#92
On October 31 2019 20:45 pichoo wrote:
Soo beat Serral twice at the recent Nationwars. It's not going to be a walk in the park Ro8 for Serral.


It happened in April 2018, it was actually the previous Nation Wars. soO eliminated Serral at IEM Katowice but got swept at HSC, this year; soO's ZvZ hasn't looking outstanding in the current patch while Serral seems super deadly.
All elements would point toward an "easy" victory for Serral, but I am convinced soO will play better than he recently did.
stilt
Profile Joined October 2012
France2755 Posts
October 31 2019 12:03 GMT
#93
Considering the upcoming patch, I hope to see a lot of ITs and zergs wins because it won't happen anymore haha
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7421 Posts
October 31 2019 12:27 GMT
#94
On October 31 2019 20:45 pichoo wrote:
Soo beat Serral twice at the recent Nationwars. It's not going to be a walk in the park Ro8 for Serral.


Your definition of "recent" is rather interesting ^^

Still, I think the games will be close but in the end Serral will outplay soO in every game cause soO's play right now seems a bit sloppy at times while Serral's is crisp to the point
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
October 31 2019 12:30 GMT
#95
It's either Serral 3-0 soO or soO upset Serral, I don't see it as a close 3-2 victory for Serral (but if soO upsets Serral it would be close indeed) ; because if soO wins it's because of destiny as at IEM Katowice.
WriterMaru
dspnebula
Profile Joined April 2019
37 Posts
October 31 2019 12:59 GMT
#96
I prefer the 1st one LUL
Lazzarus
Profile Joined December 2008
Faroe Islands114 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-10-31 13:40:24
October 31 2019 13:32 GMT
#97
I am so hyped for the first ever back-to-back world champion.

I've never understood the blind fanboyism and obsession football (EU) enthusiasts exude - until now...

I'm a Serral fanboy and proud of it!

Edit: "Who will emerge victorious on November 1st and claim StarCraft II's grandest prize?" seems as if the finals will conclude on the 1st of November. However, semifinals and Grand Final are on November 2nd.
Solio1
Profile Joined July 2019
26 Posts
October 31 2019 13:51 GMT
#98
This has the potential to be the worst blizzcon in history.
I hope maru, trap or classic wins in the first round to save the tournament.
Rob-Zero
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany460 Posts
October 31 2019 13:59 GMT
#99
Im betting on Serral vs. Rogue finals. Both are in form (well, Serral is pretty much always in form), while Maru had a mixed year and Dark showed some weaknesses in the group stage. Winning narrowly 3-2 against Showtime and soO makes me think he will drop out against one of the even higher calibre players left in his path.
If Serral vs. Rogue will happen, I think even Rogues stellar bo7 winrate will not safe him from losing to Serral again.
Dark Age of Camelot - I miss you
tropicalhotdog
Profile Joined March 2018
8 Posts
October 31 2019 14:22 GMT
#100
Please don't let there be any clean sweeps. Ready for great games!

Heart says Maru, head says Serral over Rogue in finals.
* INno * Maru * Classic * sOs * Dark *
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10998
StarCastTV_EN323
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Lowko94
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12299
Bisu 3493
Jaedong 3006
EffOrt 1098
ZerO 383
Horang2 372
Larva 261
Pusan 247
Zeus 228
actioN 171
[ Show more ]
Hyun 133
Mind 132
Barracks 88
ggaemo 75
Bale 45
Yoon 45
Sharp 44
Killer 43
scan(afreeca) 39
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 28
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto75
League of Legends
JimRising 345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1598
byalli373
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
ceh9669
crisheroes209
Pyrionflax176
Sick174
dupreeh110
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 185
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 54
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 49
• killerbeecast7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Jankos1088
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 18m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.