• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:19
CEST 23:19
KST 06:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10618 users

2019 Global Finals Playoffs: Bracket Predictions - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
129 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-06 06:37:15
November 01 2019 19:33 GMT
#121
On November 01 2019 03:36 GettingIt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2019 02:31 TheDougler wrote:
On October 31 2019 17:46 Harris1st wrote:
On October 31 2019 17:15 Dave4 wrote:
On October 31 2019 14:47 TheDougler wrote:
On October 31 2019 09:53 Dave4 wrote:
On October 31 2019 08:29 TheDougler wrote:
On October 31 2019 05:11 Dave4 wrote:
On October 31 2019 02:49 TheDougler wrote:
Anyone interested in a signature bet? 3 month signature change if Serral makes it to the finals. I'm feeling an upset and had a super fun time with signature bets last year. Anyone want in?

To be clear:
You think Serral won't make finals?
I will signature bet you.



Yes! And awesome! it's a bet .

If I win your signature shall be "TheDougler is the master of signature bets, he is the two-time Blizzcon SigBet Champ. Also, Serral let me down "

I'm excited to hear from you what my sig will be if I lose and Serral does make the finals.

Edit:

On October 31 2019 04:36 GettingIt wrote:
On October 31 2019 03:49 opisska wrote:
On October 31 2019 02:49 TheDougler wrote:
Anyone interested in a signature bet? 3 month signature change if Serral makes it to the finals. I'm feeling an upset and had a super fun time with signature bets last year. Anyone want in?


Yeah guys, someone brave enough needs to take TheDougler down this year!


I will do it.


Dang I saw Dave's post first. Hmm, would you two be willing to decide together what my signature will be? It can mention both of you. Otherwise I'll give it to you GettingIt as you commented first and have the higher post count.

Yeah guys, someone brave enough needs to take TheDougler down this year!


You were a great sport last year Opisska, keep being awesome!

I feel de-valued now.


Sorry buddy, but the other guy did beat you to it. Lets see if GettingIt replies though, if not I'll happily take you up on it instead .

Oh lovely! Sorry, but I won't be anybody's second choice. I love myself and know the respect I deserve.

I respectfully decline.



My signature sucks anyway. I do it

Serral will reach the finals


We have an accord!


TheDougler bets Serral does not make the finals. If TheDougler wins, Harris1sts signature becomes:

"TheDougler is the master of signature bets, he is the two-time Blizzcon SigBet Champ. Also, Serral let me down. "

Harris1st bet he will indeed be a finalist. If Harris1st wins, TheDougler's signature becomes:
"I, The Dougler, bow to the reigning Blizzcon SigBet Champ Harris1st. Also Serral 4 GOAT."

May the best man win the prestigious BlizzCon SigBet championship!

_______

Oh! We should decide on how long it should be. Last year we just did until WCS Spring 2019 I think. But I'd be down with either it being a year-long thing or a signature lost in a sig-bet can only be replaced by a signature won through a sig-bet, or just doing until WCS Spring again or other ideas. Up to you .

Also, if you can think of a way we can incorporate GettingIt into this it's worth considering:



Looks like I responded too late, but I'll still change my signature to the below if Serral doesn't make finals just so that I can have more reason to root for Serral.

"TheDougler is the master of signature bets, he is the two-time Blizzcon SigBet Champ. Also, Serral let me down. "


Maybe loser of the bet between the two of us takes on GettingIt or something (but that arguably lowers the stakes so I could see why that might not be so good) or I could add a bit about GettingIt to my sig if I lose, but then that sort of cheapens your victory if you're sharing the stage with another... So maybe we should just keep it as is, and I look forward to having TWO posters declaring my greatness with every post muahaha. Good luck to us all!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
November 01 2019 20:38 GMT
#122
Matches like that are why I actually enjoy ZvZ, especially when its Serral vs soO!
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Locutos
Profile Joined January 2017
Brazil273 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-01 20:39:34
November 01 2019 20:39 GMT
#123
such good games. Game 1 Serral vs Soo so good. So tactical
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 02 2019 02:04 GMT
#124
I don't usually brag but if you ignore the map scores I've got everything right so far
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
November 02 2019 02:07 GMT
#125
On November 02 2019 11:04 Olli wrote:
I don't usually brag but if you ignore the map scores I've got everything right so far


Good prediction so far, but a bit too early to claim victory. It does look very likely right now though.
Vision_
Profile Joined September 2018
877 Posts
November 02 2019 07:24 GMT
#126
It seems that the probability to have a Zerg winner for this Blizzcon was very very very high...
TheOneAboveU
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Germany3367 Posts
November 02 2019 08:49 GMT
#127
Moderatoralias TripleM | @TL_TripleM | Big Dark Energy!
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7421 Posts
November 04 2019 16:29 GMT
#128
On November 02 2019 17:49 TheOneAboveU wrote:


Congratz mate! You came closest I guess. In the future I will rely solely on your opinion
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
November 06 2019 22:14 GMT
#129
Olli's abilities are unreal!
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 07 2019 07:53 GMT
#130
Hey I got 5/7 matches right at least
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 436
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 16
910 14
MaD[AoV]0
League of Legends
JimRising 181
Counter-Strike
fl0m4590
Fnx 555
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox118
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4544
Liquid`Hasu661
Other Games
summit1g4435
Liquid`RaSZi1606
FrodaN529
PPMD232
C9.Mang0185
RotterdaM103
JuggernautJason39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21220
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
• imaqtpie616
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 41m
Patches Events
18h 41m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.