EG JD won his first GSL code A in three years...he stated, "I was very nervous, because I`d not been here for years. Though my preparation was quite poorer than that of other players, I did my best for the last few days. I`m glad that I can play games in Korea."
- Tell us what you feel; you advanced into Code A.
"I was very nervous, because I`d not been here for years. Though my preparation was quite poorer than that of other players, I did my best for the last few days. I`m glad that I can play games in Korea."
- Is there a reason why did you start practicing LotV so late?
"I had too many thoughts in my head and that`s why I`d not played HotS for a while. I could began practicing SC2 again several weeks after the release of LotV. I lacked motivation; I was lost then."
- Why did you decide to return to Korea?
"EG wanted me to play in WCS Circuit, and I could because I got athletic Visa. However, I want to play games in Korea. This should be the place where I spend my last days. Once I promised to my fans that 'I`ll return to Korea before my retirement." And I`m here to keep it."
- You lost the first series against Bomber.
"He played well. Personally, it`s a shame that I lost the 3rd set. I cannot stop thinking about it. I tried to advanced into the code A in the first place, but I lost; The vanquished should not talk too much.
- Why didn`t you applied for SSL?
"I thought it was meaningless without proper preparation."
- I am wondering if you`ll play for EG in 2016.
"My contract expires in February. I do not know what happens afterwards."
- Are you considering your retirement?
"Not yet. However, I have the word somewhere in my mind. But that`s not now. I still retain a lingering desire for progaming."
- Were you affected by other legends` retirement?
"I`d be lying if I said no. I had mingled feelings over Flash`s retirement ceremony, because he was a reliable player. Somehow, I felt lonely."
- Isn’t that depressing that you cannot participate in foreign Tournaments?
"I`d be lying if I said I`m not. Still, I want to play games in Korea."
- What are your goals for GSL?
"It is far too early to make some statements about it. I`ll prepare it well and won`t let you down."