• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:19
CEST 20:19
KST 03:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8477 users

The Curious Case of soO's Macro Mechanics - Page 26

Forum Index > SC2 General
534 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 Next All
Quineotio
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia128 Posts
August 08 2015 14:20 GMT
#501
On August 08 2015 23:16 MJesk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2015 23:02 Quineotio wrote:
On August 08 2015 22:49 MJesk wrote:
I don't think queen injects are the only means of making zerg unique, but I do think that just removing it would make zerg less unique (leaving all else more or less the same). And arguing for removal because the other races do not have this specific burden is in my humble opinion, a very wrong way of looking at it. And that was the actual point I was trying to make.


I agree that wanting to remove inject just because other races don't have something equivalent would be the wrong way of looking at it. Personally I want it removed because I find it really irritating to have to inject every hatch every 30 seconds. The negative definitely outweighs the positive.

I think that a personal dislike of a mechanic in a specific race is a bad argument as well. The races are different for a reason. Play another one. Or come back here and argue that no one likes it, that it's fundamentally imbalanced or that it's bad for the game in general. I would go for the third option if I were you .


Gets tiring writing the entire argument out in every post. Time to stop.
Jesus is risen
Deleted User 261926
Profile Joined April 2012
960 Posts
August 08 2015 14:45 GMT
#502
On August 08 2015 23:20 Quineotio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2015 23:16 MJesk wrote:
On August 08 2015 23:02 Quineotio wrote:
On August 08 2015 22:49 MJesk wrote:
I don't think queen injects are the only means of making zerg unique, but I do think that just removing it would make zerg less unique (leaving all else more or less the same). And arguing for removal because the other races do not have this specific burden is in my humble opinion, a very wrong way of looking at it. And that was the actual point I was trying to make.


I agree that wanting to remove inject just because other races don't have something equivalent would be the wrong way of looking at it. Personally I want it removed because I find it really irritating to have to inject every hatch every 30 seconds. The negative definitely outweighs the positive.

I think that a personal dislike of a mechanic in a specific race is a bad argument as well. The races are different for a reason. Play another one. Or come back here and argue that no one likes it, that it's fundamentally imbalanced or that it's bad for the game in general. I would go for the third option if I were you .


Gets tiring writing the entire argument out in every post. Time to stop.


"I can't inject so inject should be removed" sounds like a stupid argument aswell
mishimaBeef
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2259 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 15:12:05
August 08 2015 15:11 GMT
#503
Fantasy got dirty supply blocked around 12 minutes game 4 vs Patience IEM

#perfectMacro
#easyMacro
Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 15:22:45
August 08 2015 15:17 GMT
#504
I am not sure what these posts try to accomplish
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
mishimaBeef
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2259 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 15:45:59
August 08 2015 15:45 GMT
#505
On August 09 2015 00:17 The_Red_Viper wrote:
I am not sure what these posts try to accomplish


Debunking myths such as

But most pros are very close to max efficiency

Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
August 08 2015 15:52 GMT
#506
Which these posts don't do at all
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
mishimaBeef
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2259 Posts
August 08 2015 15:55 GMT
#507
How not? If pros are close to max efficiency they shouldn't be getting terribly supply blocked. There are countless examples. It's like every time I zone in on the macro details during an intense game I find a slip up.
Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
August 08 2015 15:57 GMT
#508
Well it obviously depends on how you define "close to max efficiency"
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Fatam
Profile Joined June 2012
1986 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 17:12:52
August 08 2015 17:12 GMT
#509
Not only that, but quite often in korean vs foreigner mirrors they will have the same or extremely similar builds and the korean will be 10-20 supply ahead, even quite early on. But clearly all pros have the same or similar macro.
Search "FTM" in SC2 | Latest Maps: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-maps/528528-2-ftm-siegfried-station http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-maps/525489-2-ftm-crimson-aftermath http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-maps/524737-2-ftm-grime
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 08 2015 17:24 GMT
#510
Well Mishimabeef is going to be a happy man it seems

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/3g9box/next_beta_update_removes_macro_mechanics/
Neosteel Enthusiast
mishimaBeef
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2259 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 17:31:42
August 08 2015 17:28 GMT
#511
Ya damn straight! I'm pleased about both that and the Reaver 2.0 (new disruptor)

Oh and I love David Kim: "we can... uh, theorycraft ... ... uh, all day, but..."

Now we can see for ourselves
Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
KaiserCommander
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico290 Posts
August 08 2015 18:04 GMT
#512
Totally in accord with the article.
Jinro, Polt, Bomber, ForGG, MajOr, Flash, Maru. Terran Fighting...
DemigodcelpH
Profile Joined August 2011
1138 Posts
August 08 2015 18:23 GMT
#513
Macro mechanics should definitely be removed. They're one of the core reasons behind SC2's steroided economy issue.

Remove them and make the game mechanically harder through conventional means. All of a sudden you have a more interesting and dynamic game that requires more skill to max out on.
DemigodcelpH
Profile Joined August 2011
1138 Posts
August 08 2015 18:25 GMT
#514
On August 04 2015 05:18 Dingodile wrote:
Why is "not fun to play or watch" no argument? I like the macro mechanics of Terran and Protoss. Injects is the most unfun and dumbest thing in sc2. And especially very dumb if you have to inject DURING a fight, otherwise T or P outmacroing Z (easily).

Zerg definitely need/should other macro mechanic than the current one. Forgetting one circle of inject is very unforgiving compared to Terran and Protoss macro mechanics.


This isn't true. Having to build supply blocks is the equivalent of injects because overlords are easy to do and don't work that way. So Terran has to build supply blocks, which is mechanically the same as injecting, and mule (which is about the same as how zerg does overlords).
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
August 08 2015 18:42 GMT
#515
On August 09 2015 03:23 DemigodcelpH wrote:
Macro mechanics should definitely be removed. They're one of the core reasons behind SC2's steroided economy issue.

It isn't an issue related to economy. It's an issue about what tasks a player ought to be doing and how much time each task should take and how many decisions have to be made for each task.

If the current macro mechanics are causing problems for the economy (bursts of probe and drone production and mules distorting income) then their economic implications can be redesigned. The fact that WoL introduced macro mechanics that heavily influence the economy of the game does not mean all macro mechanics are bad for economy design. The important thing is that macro involves decisions and attention.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 18:51:33
August 08 2015 18:51 GMT
#516
On August 09 2015 02:24 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Well Mishimabeef is going to be a happy man it seems

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/3g9box/next_beta_update_removes_macro_mechanics/

The thing about the current testing is that it's not anything like putting the game through WCS for a year, for example. As long as they realize that, despite some "pros" playing LotV, the current beta testing tells them almost nothing about esports issues. I would hate for them to be misled by their own process. Long term, SC2 is a game centered around esports. Doing "rapid iteration" beta testing and then being very reluctant to make changes after release does not feel like the best way to develop an esports game. If they continue to stay quite involved post-release, as opposed to how they've been for HotS, then I guess it might turn out okay. I am against patching the game too quickly in response to race balance issues but I'm in favor of patching the game in a timely manner to address game design issues. If there aren't any "macro players" in WCS 2016 then I hope they're willing to do what needs to be done to keep variety in the game.

edit: I can get away with double posting because I'm privileged, but don't do it!
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16100 Posts
August 08 2015 19:25 GMT
#517
there is no strategy involved in making workers and building supply depots, why is this still in the game???
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
mishimaBeef
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2259 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 19:26:46
August 08 2015 19:25 GMT
#518

David Kim on macro mechanics:

For the multiplayer beta balance I just wanted to talk about two main things. The first is the macro mechanics being cut, something that we’ve been discussing with our community over the last week or so. I’d first like to thank everyone for giving us the feedback on both the pros and cons of potentially cutting this mechanic. And what we’ve kind of decided internally is we’d like to really try out in the next balance update how the game plays if we were to remove these macro mechanics from the game. And the reason for that is because we can theorycraft all day, but it’s really difficult to figure out the exact and specific reasons why these mechanics are good or bad for the game so we really want to identify those things. And the one other thing that I’d like to point out, as many of you guys in the community have pointed out also, is we have increased the difficulty of not just the micro in the game but also the macro as well. So because of things like resource changes now you have to spread out your bases and expand more aggressively which means you have to manage multiple bases at once. And not only that, because of how the resourcing actually works in legacy of the void you gotta check back at each of those locations and manage the probes and worker lines a lot more efficiently as well. Our current thinking is that because we made it a little more difficult on this side, even if we take away a little bit from the macro mechanics we wonder if end result is that it’s a very skillful macro experience for players.


Credit to TheWinks for transcription.
Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Trizztein
Profile Joined August 2014
Canada45 Posts
August 08 2015 20:40 GMT
#519
On August 08 2015 22:48 Cascade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2015 08:51 Trizztein wrote:
This debate is really interesting. There's just something I can't help but notice about stuchiu's article: I understand from what I read that the reason for injects to exist is to compensate for the extra charge of macro terran and protoss have to do compared to zerg, making it, by DEFINITION, a band-aid to a problem rather than an true cure to it.

Writing it in italic and caps doesn't make it true. Or adding «double angle brackets» for that matter. (How do you even type those??) And please tell me what is the DEFINITION of a band-aid to a problem that separates it from a solution to a problem? Or a true cure to a problem for that matter? Anyway, just got a bit annoyed at your choice of words, sorry about that. I think I understand what you are trying to say.

Moving on:

Historically, the mule, chrono boost and inject were introduced roughly simultaneously in the WoL beta (or alpha probably?), and the reason was mainly the huuuuge outcry from the ex BWers about how the macro was incredibly simplified through MBS and auto-rally workers. Those were simplified much for the same reasons people bring up now: it's silly to have people do mindless repetitive action (such as clicking through 10 barracks or tell every worker to go mine manually). They still wanted to keep people busy in their bases though, so they introduced the macro mechanics for each race that would introduce meaningful strategical clicks. Don't see what's band-aid about that train of thought.
Show nested quote +
Mechanics in Starcraft shouldn't just be «robot-like» based, but strategy-based (I really can't see why we shouldn't make the two things - decision making + good mechanics - happen at once when we can - is there a counter-argument to this I'm not aware of?). So, isn't the issue at hand to propose actual concrete changes rather than simply saying «remove the band-aid» or «don't remove it» since we all reckognize there IS a problem? Shouldn't we be focusing our energies on writing articles about these proposed changes with mods incremented in the game to test them, like I believe some mods have been set up to adress the mothership core and warp-gate design issues in the past?

Then as you say, people figured out pretty quickly what was the best way to spend the queen/OC/nexus energy, and they turned into pretty mindless tasks for most of the time, especially the inject. So as you say, from that perspective, it'd make sense to try to change or nudge the macro mechanics, especially the inject, to introduce more meaningful choices (or strategy if you want) in the macro clicks. That's definitely a direction I'd welcome, and if you read around you will see suggestions to tweaks as you called for.

I'd also like to question whether every single click really needs to be either a strategic choice or removed. If so, you could argue for removing or automating a whole bunch of other mindless tasks that really are pretty straight forward, both in macro and micro, and you'd end up with a game that me personally wouldn't enjoy playing. I don't think anyone actually argues that (so it'd be a strawman to just stop here ftw), but what it does show is that the argument "this click rarely involves strategy, so it should be automated or removed" isn't really enough by itself, unless you also want to remove all other clicks that rarely involve strategy.

So before we remove or automate inject, we need to ask why we remove the mindless macro-click of inject, but not remove the mindless macro-click of building supply depots, or the mindless micro-click of blinking back injured stalkers?


Thank you for taking my post seriously. And sorry for the caps and such; I only now realised that yes they could be quite annoying when abused, as they did. Anyways, It's really just that oc, some mechanics in SC ask almost no strategical decision once you've figured out what to do with them, but still, as with any strategy, at least, they become part of one given strategy. Injects have to be part of all strategies (at least for games that extend past 5-6 min marks I guess). Period. Even making supply depots implies some decision-making in certain situations: if I invest a alot of money in pushing my army cap now, perhaps I'll have a steadier-production in the long-run, but my initial army input (for the short-term) will be smaller, so if i'm all-inning or want to support an explosive push, I will have to stop doing it at some point and/or do only a very specific amount of it to save my money for army. I will also have to adjust it to what kind of army I want and how supply consuming it is for production/minute. Supplies can also be targeted by my opponent and can harm significantly my production so I have to be wise about where I place them and they matter in the sim cities building placements and scouting and and ... (you get my point) Blinking stalkers is part of micro (not macro, which is the subject at hand here I think), but perhaps it is relevant to the matter and I'm wrong on this.

But just like you, yes, I like to have to do alot of stuff in an RTS, alot of it. It's this sort of «mental/physical juggling» that I find so impressive in pro players. I just want these actions to stay in touch, at least somehow, with the concept of strategy, since it is an Real Time Strategy game we are talking about, aren't we?

All of this being said, I have to admit not reading the entirety of the comments and the tweaks suggested (I'm happy to learn there are quite a few as you say, though; I just felt that the whole article published (not the comments) was perhaps not directed at the right problem and wished to encourage another way.
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 21:56:20
August 08 2015 21:46 GMT
#520
On August 09 2015 04:25 mishimaBeef wrote:
Show nested quote +

David Kim on macro mechanics:

For the multiplayer beta balance I just wanted to talk about two main things. The first is the macro mechanics being cut, something that we’ve been discussing with our community over the last week or so. I’d first like to thank everyone for giving us the feedback on both the pros and cons of potentially cutting this mechanic. And what we’ve kind of decided internally is we’d like to really try out in the next balance update how the game plays if we were to remove these macro mechanics from the game. And the reason for that is because we can theorycraft all day, but it’s really difficult to figure out the exact and specific reasons why these mechanics are good or bad for the game so we really want to identify those things. And the one other thing that I’d like to point out, as many of you guys in the community have pointed out also, is we have increased the difficulty of not just the micro in the game but also the macro as well. So because of things like resource changes now you have to spread out your bases and expand more aggressively which means you have to manage multiple bases at once. And not only that, because of how the resourcing actually works in legacy of the void you gotta check back at each of those locations and manage the probes and worker lines a lot more efficiently as well. Our current thinking is that because we made it a little more difficult on this side, even if we take away a little bit from the macro mechanics we wonder if end result is that it’s a very skillful macro experience for players.


Credit to TheWinks for transcription.

That's reassuring that at least he feels that macro will still be challenging. Nonetheless I hope that they'll be prepared to make changes for some time after release based on pro play. I'm disappointed that they're using this time to prune things rather than design things.

I feel like worker distribution management is something basic like army positioning. Macro has no equivalent to blinking back hurt stalkers or spreading marines or landing fungals. There could even be macro mechanics that promote fighting, like a channeled ability that makes a nexus build probes faster as long as it hasn't taken damage in the last 30 seconds. So harass builds would be encouraged because they'd get a ton of extra value just for tapping the opponent's nexus. And there'd be all kinds of interesting judgment calls on how much commitment and sacrifice is worth it. Anyway that's just quick brainstorming.. the point is that they could be making macro mechanics 2.0 that address the issues with the current macro mechanics and have synergy with their other design goals with the added benefit of giving the player options for style of play.

But there could be some macro mechanic that is just as important as blinking back hurt stalkers, that is just as challenging to do. That's what producing units without multiple building selection used to be. If you didn't keep up unit production, you were dead. But it took significant time and skill to do it. However if you didn't micro your units, you were also dead. So it is challenging and awesome to do both. Chronoboosting all your gates is similar, because you have to actually move your camera to your gates and move your mouse around and time your clicks, but that maneuver isn't done very often, not even in every single game (nothing like having to do it for every round of production in BW). Anyway, something mechanically difficult and effective like that, with some observer UI component to display it effectively so commentators can pick up on it.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 248
BRAT_OK 67
JuggernautJason19
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25758
Mini 412
Hyuk 199
firebathero 174
ggaemo 144
Dewaltoss 65
Mong 45
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 25
Dota 2
Gorgc9594
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu753
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2486
fl0m1018
Beastyqt752
mouzStarbuck189
KnowMe184
Livibee161
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
ToD36
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1008
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 10
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8605
• WagamamaTV290
Other Games
• imaqtpie721
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 41m
INu's Battles
17h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.