• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:35
CEST 09:35
KST 16:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7172 users

Fantasy Proleague 2015 Round 3 Team Discussion - Page 20

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 25 Next All
mute20
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada175 Posts
May 27 2015 02:06 GMT
#381
rules of fpl

1.we don't talk about fpl updating
2.we don't talk about fpl updating
3.we don't talk about fpl being open early.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
May 27 2015 13:24 GMT
#382
I think it just updated.
Zerg for Life
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
May 27 2015 14:05 GMT
#383
I am starting to think that I gave grossly underestimated the impact of the anti team. The strategy "pick some people that probably won't play, shit I need at least X points of value, so I must put a strong player with them" did not go very well - also it is worth checking not only the player but also the team he is on, particularly if the team wins all the time ...
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
May 27 2015 14:28 GMT
#384
I am soO.
3 days in a row, 2nd place.
r i p
Writermaru pls
egrimm
Profile Joined September 2011
Poland1201 Posts
May 27 2015 14:40 GMT
#385
wow, even though my whole team (incl anti) managed to acquire whooping 5pts, I only dropped by 69 ranks.
looks like that round wasn't the best for most of us
#FPLnotdeadyet
sOs TY PartinG
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 27 2015 14:45 GMT
#386
It seems the SBENU train crashing crushed some FPL teams as well... Somehow I managed to go up a few hundred positions :D

#FPLnotdeadyet indeed!
Blargh
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2103 Posts
May 27 2015 16:27 GMT
#387
Yup, looks like I only went down 150, which is pretty crazy. This week probably had more upsets than any other week of PL this season...
icecon
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil62 Posts
May 27 2015 18:41 GMT
#388
Rank 88 without Classic or SBenu woot.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
May 30 2015 20:21 GMT
#389
Open dat Trade!
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
May 30 2015 21:21 GMT
#390
SERIOUSLY OPEN SESAME SEED
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
May 31 2015 07:05 GMT
#391
both Panic and Reality are playing and could possibly win, it might be an anti-team disaster for me
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
jubil
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2602 Posts
May 31 2015 21:21 GMT
#392
On May 31 2015 16:05 digmouse wrote:
both Panic and Reality are playing and could possibly win, it might be an anti-team disaster for me


Yeah, I decided I couldn't take the risk of panic winning so I traded him away for sKyHigh (who I'm hoping gets played less than the alternative, Solar)

The real pain was what to do with Myungsik. I'm really sad he didn't work out as I could have traded him away after the first week for someone good, but I assumed he could cheese out a few more games. Instead he played two great standup games but lost twice, and now is not fielded... I'm trading him for Creator, who at least gets plenty of playing time, but it sure doesn't feel good.
Marineking-Polt-Maru-Fantasy-Solar-Xenocider-Suppy fighting!
icecon
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil62 Posts
June 01 2015 05:15 GMT
#393
Gumiho vs MMA is gonna be tricky this week. Hoping for MVP repeat.
elwoodng
Profile Joined August 2011
Singapore438 Posts
June 01 2015 07:21 GMT
#394
On June 01 2015 06:21 jubil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2015 16:05 digmouse wrote:
both Panic and Reality are playing and could possibly win, it might be an anti-team disaster for me


Yeah, I decided I couldn't take the risk of panic winning so I traded him away for sKyHigh (who I'm hoping gets played less than the alternative, Solar)

The real pain was what to do with Myungsik. I'm really sad he didn't work out as I could have traded him away after the first week for someone good, but I assumed he could cheese out a few more games. Instead he played two great standup games but lost twice, and now is not fielded... I'm trading him for Creator, who at least gets plenty of playing time, but it sure doesn't feel good.

I totally agree, Panic vT is pretty decent and jjakji is too much of an unknown quality atm. I traded him for Departure though, although he won against herO last week he isn't actually fielded that much, and he's on a poorer team. Skyhigh will definitely play more games or get free points from team wins.

Yea my choice for Myungsik came down to Creator or Reality too...
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
June 01 2015 08:28 GMT
#395
I have HerO and Panic in my anti.

Since SBENU only fields GSTL legends, and Panic wasn't so great in GSTL, I went full-ham on this match
Traded Ragnarok --> jjakji and on anti switched HerO to DeParture. Since I feel HerO vs DRG will be too close to predict.
Also traded BrAvO for Reality

opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
June 01 2015 09:21 GMT
#396
Looking for a trade I realized that my team is the best I could have. Seriously, how I am not no. 1? How do people manage to get such good teams within the initial budget?!
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
grogburg
Profile Blog Joined December 2014
United States329 Posts
June 01 2015 10:47 GMT
#397
Ugh I could have traded Myungsik for Dear after week 1. Instead I picked up Yonghwa then ditched him before he won the ace. :-/
<3 BaseTradeTV <3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 01 2015 12:50 GMT
#398
Hmm, I guess in hindsight picking up Reality wasn't a good idea, since he was fourth <.<
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
zombieelephants
Profile Joined October 2014
United States43 Posts
June 01 2015 13:12 GMT
#399
On June 01 2015 19:47 grogburg wrote:
Ugh I could have traded Myungsik for Dear after week 1. Instead I picked up Yonghwa then ditched him before he won the ace. :-/

I did the same thing : (
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 14:44:22
June 01 2015 14:43 GMT
#400
My anti-team crisis has subsided XD. Prime lost as usual, Reality didn't play. a -2 from line up and team win doesn't really hurt, Solar didn't play so it's all good
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 368
Leta 234
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 52
ZergMaN 36
NotJumperer 34
Bale 33
Aegong 28
Killer 22
yabsab 15
[ Show more ]
Noble 13
Sharp 0
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Reynor45
Other Games
summit1g11333
olofmeister335
Sick207
Happy131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick634
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1124
• Jankos531
• Stunt406
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 25m
Replay Cast
15h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.