• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:30
CEST 04:30
KST 11:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6212 users

Fantasy Proleague 2015 Round 3 Team Discussion - Page 21

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next All
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 14:59:41
June 01 2015 14:59 GMT
#401
Looks like trading HerO away of my anti was a good thing to do
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Beelzebro
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom45 Posts
June 01 2015 15:46 GMT
#402
i'm up to rank 4 :D hoping maru can pick up a win tomorrow and then an ace vs hero just for the hilarity of seeing hero on negative points continues.
"as full and bright as I am, this light is not my own and, a million light reflections... pass over me"
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
June 01 2015 16:12 GMT
#403
On June 01 2015 17:28 WonnaPlay wrote:
I have HerO and Panic in my anti.

Since SBENU only fields GSTL legends, and Panic wasn't so great in GSTL, I went full-ham on this match
Traded Ragnarok --> jjakji and on anti switched HerO to DeParture. Since I feel HerO vs DRG will be too close to predict.
Also traded BrAvO for Reality



Well, this went even better than i expected. Too bad Reality didn't get to play/win
w3c.TruE
Profile Joined November 2013
Czech Republic1055 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 19:07:31
June 01 2015 19:07 GMT
#404
Woohooo, TOP 100 after today's games!
Dream, Dark, herO, PartinG, RorO, Bbyong, Rain, soO, PtitDrogo <3. Goodbye RorO, MC you were awesome! You will be remembered!
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
June 02 2015 09:06 GMT
#405
The Innovation-Flash match today is a crucial milestone in my FPL participation. If Innovation wins, I will never ever make a trade again. (I took the ballsy move to put Flash on anti, he started winning, not many players with higher price to trade for, so took Inno hoping for him to slump away).
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
June 02 2015 11:13 GMT
#406
Innovation won!
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
June 02 2015 11:22 GMT
#407
On June 02 2015 20:13 sharkie wrote:
Innovation won!


Fuck, I shouldn't have doubted Flash's incompetence in SC2
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
June 02 2015 11:30 GMT
#408
Ugh I'm so dead ;-;
soO r i p
Writermaru pls
yrt123
Profile Joined October 2012
Singapore1246 Posts
June 02 2015 14:46 GMT
#409
agh i traded away ByuL for this week
Gowerly
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom916 Posts
June 02 2015 14:49 GMT
#410
Am I last yet? in related news, I've gone from 8th to about 108th in Liquibets. I think I'm actively cursing people now.
I will reduce you to a series of numbers.
Tesarul
Profile Joined February 2014
Belgium79 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-02 14:56:09
June 02 2015 14:55 GMT
#411
+31 pts this week :D
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
June 02 2015 15:20 GMT
#412
My Dream pick finally paid off, too bad none of my other picks were any good .
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
sagi
Profile Joined October 2011
Finland346 Posts
June 02 2015 15:33 GMT
#413
Forgot to trade this week - still went up 124 spots to #27.

Not really sure what I would have done, but before the trades opened I had already decided to trade Gumiho as I have both him and MMA. Most likely I would have screwed up everything with some speculative trades like I always do.
hi patrik!
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
June 02 2015 15:35 GMT
#414
still in the top #300, not bad after some horrible trades bets I did earlier this round

And now I own Dream, who I'll be able to trade away for any player I want muahahahah
zealotstim
Profile Joined February 2015
United States455 Posts
June 02 2015 15:50 GMT
#415
I have Dream and ByuL... pretty happy about that second day right now.
Blargh
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2103 Posts
June 02 2015 16:57 GMT
#416
Dream is definitely the FPL MVP this round. He's gotten 19 points, and only had a cost of $5. SKT still has yet to go up against JAGW, Freewin(Prime), and Sbenu. So he's bound to net another 6 points, at least. That's a ratio of 5 points / $1!!! Insane!
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
June 02 2015 18:15 GMT
#417
Dream is on my anti.... That about sums up this round for me >.<
Writer
w3c.TruE
Profile Joined November 2013
Czech Republic1055 Posts
June 02 2015 18:50 GMT
#418
I've traded Byul for Dream before this round. It seems little bit pointless now, but Dream should have higher trading value, so it's OK. Other than that everyone from my team brought me points, except my captain DRG and Stork (who earned only 1 point). My anti is also pretty good so I think, that my current 66th position is pretty promising for the next rounds. With some good trades I feel, I could get to TOP 10!
Dream, Dark, herO, PartinG, RorO, Bbyong, Rain, soO, PtitDrogo <3. Goodbye RorO, MC you were awesome! You will be remembered!
zealotstim
Profile Joined February 2015
United States455 Posts
June 04 2015 23:22 GMT
#419
I just want to say this has been the best proleague season ever. The teams are so evenly matched and anything could happen. It makes it so exciting. Granted it would be even better if they would #freeparting. XD
grogburg
Profile Blog Joined December 2014
United States329 Posts
June 07 2015 23:57 GMT
#420
Ugh trading this week is so hard. I went Yonghwa --> Bbyong on anti and Gumiho --> HerO on main. But should I spend the other trade on Stats --> Yonghwa or Sbenu --> MVP? Basically the moral of this story is never anti Yonghwa.
<3 BaseTradeTV <3
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 247
Terrorterran 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift5857
JimRising 736
Counter-Strike
taco 270
minikerr40
Other Games
summit1g11868
C9.Mang0459
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1183
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP184
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 31m
Replay Cast
20h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.