• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:36
CEST 17:36
KST 00:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10119 users

#Dreampool Finalised - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
256 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Meavis
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Netherlands1300 Posts
November 09 2014 15:56 GMT
#161
On November 10 2014 00:51 sparklyresidue wrote:
This is so weird that there isn't an alternate, modern map pool as well. I guess it's only for 2 mos., but this seems so unbelievably weird to me.


feel free to make your own map pool
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/470908-regarding-the-upcoming-ladder-season
"Not you."
Yonnua
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2331 Posts
November 09 2014 16:00 GMT
#162
Does the next season start just after midnight tonight?
LRSL 2014 Finalist! PartinG | Mvp | Bomber | Creator | NaNiwa | herO
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
November 09 2014 16:05 GMT
#163
On November 10 2014 01:00 Yonnua wrote:
Does the next season start just after midnight tonight?

Yes.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Yonnua
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2331 Posts
November 09 2014 16:19 GMT
#164
On November 10 2014 01:05 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 01:00 Yonnua wrote:
Does the next season start just after midnight tonight?

Yes.


Sweet! There's been lots of complaints that the naturals on #dreampool are too wide, but I'll be glad to get rid of Merry Go Round, Foxtrot and King Sejong. Probably overall not that different as a pool in that regard.
LRSL 2014 Finalist! PartinG | Mvp | Bomber | Creator | NaNiwa | herO
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 09 2014 16:27 GMT
#165
I picked Akilon + Shakuras + Daybreak + Ohana. I think this map pool is better for me than what I played in season 3 (Foxtrot + MGR + Deadwing + Overgrowth), though I'll definitely miss Overgrowth
Yonnua
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2331 Posts
November 09 2014 16:48 GMT
#166
On November 10 2014 01:27 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I picked Akilon + Shakuras + Daybreak + Ohana. I think this map pool is better for me than what I played in season 3 (Foxtrot + MGR + Deadwing + Overgrowth), though I'll definitely miss Overgrowth


I'd be surprised if Overgrowth wasn't back in Season 1 2015. It's the most played map this season iirc. We probably won't see Catallena, Foxtrot or Deadwing though. They've been vetoed a lot.
LRSL 2014 Finalist! PartinG | Mvp | Bomber | Creator | NaNiwa | herO
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 09 2014 16:52 GMT
#167
On November 10 2014 01:48 Yonnua wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 01:27 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I picked Akilon + Shakuras + Daybreak + Ohana. I think this map pool is better for me than what I played in season 3 (Foxtrot + MGR + Deadwing + Overgrowth), though I'll definitely miss Overgrowth


I'd be surprised if Overgrowth wasn't back in Season 1 2015. It's the most played map this season iirc. We probably won't see Catallena, Foxtrot or Deadwing though. They've been vetoed a lot.


If Nimbus is still there in 2015 S1, I lose all faith in anything that ever made sense in SC2. Foxtrot is far better ; I know it's vetoed a lot, but honestly the map is good and overall balanced, the same can't be said for Nimbus that pidgeonholes you into styles and never allows you to deviate -especially true for PvT.

I hope Overgrowth stays too. Like Bel'shir Vestige and Frost, it's just a popular, solid and kinda balanced map. 3 seasons is a lot but I hope it stays.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 09 2014 17:09 GMT
#168
Foxtrot is an excellent map, people just don't like it because it's different. And I don't think we'll see Overgrowth again. I mean, they got rid of Frost just because it was in the map pool for too long, so they'll do the same for OG
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Yonnua
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2331 Posts
November 09 2014 17:12 GMT
#169
On November 10 2014 02:09 OtherWorld wrote:
Foxtrot is an excellent map, people just don't like it because it's different. And I don't think we'll see Overgrowth again. I mean, they got rid of Frost just because it was in the map pool for too long, so they'll do the same for OG


Overgrowth has only been in for 2 seasons, it probably has a season of life left in it.

Also, Foxtrot is good in top right/bottom left but it's almost impossible for P vs Z in the other spawns. It's way too hard to wall the natural and mutalisks have really easy harass paths.
LRSL 2014 Finalist! PartinG | Mvp | Bomber | Creator | NaNiwa | herO
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 09 2014 21:10 GMT
#170
On November 10 2014 02:09 OtherWorld wrote:
Foxtrot is an excellent map, people just don't like it because it's different. And I don't think we'll see Overgrowth again. I mean, they got rid of Frost just because it was in the map pool for too long, so they'll do the same for OG


Getting rid of Frost was outrageous (and to be fair it lasted 4 seasons). So no, I'm pretty sure Overgrowth is going to be still there at least for the first 2015 season, it's a balanced, gorgeous and interesting map no race really minds playing.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 09 2014 23:16 GMT
#171
So shouldn't this be out now on EU? Does anybody know the specific time for the reset?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12536 Posts
November 09 2014 23:18 GMT
#172
Metalopolis is the only one of these maps where I can imagine losing a PvZ
No will to live, no wish to die
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 09 2014 23:18 GMT
#173
On November 10 2014 08:16 Musicus wrote:
So shouldn't this be out now on EU? Does anybody know the specific time for the reset?


I thought so too, but it's not live yet.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 09 2014 23:19 GMT
#174
On November 10 2014 08:18 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 08:16 Musicus wrote:
So shouldn't this be out now on EU? Does anybody know the specific time for the reset?


I thought so too, but it's not live yet.


Yeah I keep relogging lol, maybe I should just sleep...
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 09 2014 23:20 GMT
#175
On November 10 2014 08:19 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2014 08:18 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On November 10 2014 08:16 Musicus wrote:
So shouldn't this be out now on EU? Does anybody know the specific time for the reset?


I thought so too, but it's not live yet.


Yeah I keep relogging lol, maybe I should just sleep...


It was live on KR when State was playing there around 17:00, so yeah it should be any time soon in EU.
duckk
Profile Joined March 2013
United States622 Posts
November 09 2014 23:30 GMT
#176
Never played on EU, but it shouldn't be reset for another 2 1/2 hours, assuming EU is still 6 hours ahead of US
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
November 10 2014 00:34 GMT
#177
This is great, so many instant memories!

Too bad about Steppes though...
don't wall off against random
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-10 00:37:46
November 10 2014 00:37 GMT
#178
Xel Naga Caverns , Ohana, Akilon Wastes

VETO'D.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
sage_francis
Profile Joined December 2006
France1823 Posts
November 10 2014 00:42 GMT
#179
Now live on EU So excited !
Metalo and xel naga vetoed. First time i only use 2 vetos ^^
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
November 10 2014 00:43 GMT
#180
I can't believe whirlwind didn't make it. Best sc2 map ever ;D
When I think of something else, something will go here
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
Codebar 33
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1176
Mini 976
Soma 626
actioN 526
Rush 381
Light 361
ggaemo 320
Larva 287
Horang2 262
Stork 257
[ Show more ]
BeSt 248
Snow 209
hero 208
Barracks 125
firebathero 108
Killer 107
Aegong 100
Shine 98
Dewaltoss 91
Zeus 73
JYJ 40
Shinee 38
Sharp 38
Sexy 36
soO 36
ToSsGirL 27
Liquid`Ret 24
Bale 23
zelot 22
sorry 21
Trap 18
Rock 18
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8302
qojqva1907
Dendi797
420jenkins150
Counter-Strike
fl0m967
Fnx 762
x6flipin524
edward47
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5126
Other Games
singsing1548
B2W.Neo892
Khaldor712
byalli505
Lowko366
Mlord287
Liquid`VortiX199
DeMusliM194
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe136
Trikslyr39
Railgan5
BRAT_OK 1
gofns0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
WardiTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream169
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH178
• StrangeGG 60
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV423
League of Legends
• Nemesis2451
• Jankos1742
• TFBlade755
Other Games
• Shiphtur142
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 24m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.