• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:21
CEST 08:21
KST 15:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7904 users

Season 4 Ladder Map Pool: Voting Begins! - Page 48

Forum Index > SC2 General
1068 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 54 Next
Meavis
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Netherlands1300 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 13:03:25
October 22 2014 13:03 GMT
#941
I would like to remind everyone that vetoes do not guarantee a map to not be played, it only reduces the probability of playing on it.
"Not you."
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 22 2014 13:05 GMT
#942
On October 22 2014 22:03 Meavis wrote:
I would like to remind everyone that vetoes do not guarantee a map to not be played, it only reduces the probability of playing on it.

Wow really? I though it did more than reducing the probability, since with 7 maps and 3 vetoes you and your opponent will always have a common map to play on
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Yonnua
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2331 Posts
October 22 2014 13:10 GMT
#943
On October 22 2014 22:05 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 22:03 Meavis wrote:
I would like to remind everyone that vetoes do not guarantee a map to not be played, it only reduces the probability of playing on it.

Wow really? I though it did more than reducing the probability, since with 7 maps and 3 vetoes you and your opponent will always have a common map to play on


I'm pretty sure that it was a glitch that was fixed quite a while ago.
LRSL 2014 Finalist! PartinG | Mvp | Bomber | Creator | NaNiwa | herO
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
October 22 2014 13:16 GMT
#944
I'm excited for this upcoming ladder season. I think it will be fun to play on these old maps again!
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 22 2014 13:18 GMT
#945
On October 22 2014 22:03 Meavis wrote:
I would like to remind everyone that vetoes do not guarantee a map to not be played, it only reduces the probability of playing on it.


I haven't got a map I vetoed since years now -I remember this indeed happened in WoL. With this 7 maps + 3 vetos format, you and your opponent will always have a non-vetoed map in common, so normally you should not ever play a vetoed map.
RDaneelOlivaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Vatican City State733 Posts
October 22 2014 13:21 GMT
#946
On October 22 2014 22:03 Meavis wrote:
I would like to remind everyone that vetoes do not guarantee a map to not be played, it only reduces the probability of playing on it.

I would like to remind everyone that this isn't true
Darkthorn
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania912 Posts
October 22 2014 13:28 GMT
#947
I hope belshir is the last map
H0i
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands484 Posts
October 22 2014 13:31 GMT
#948
Whirlwind please. So many good games on that map.
iMrising
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1099 Posts
October 22 2014 14:42 GMT
#949
Whirlwind please!
I was under the impression the veto reduces probabiity. I think it mentioned it so you can reread it on the veto page.
$O$ | soO
Tzyx
Profile Joined August 2010
Northern Ireland281 Posts
October 22 2014 15:11 GMT
#950
One of the tiny knife-fight maps would be cool for a bit of variety. I don't care which, but i like having one crazy/different map you can veto and un-veto when you fancy having a go on it.
r1flEx
Profile Joined October 2012
Belgium256 Posts
October 23 2014 15:06 GMT
#951
when will the last map be released? maybe at blizzcon?
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 15:10:26
October 23 2014 15:10 GMT
#952
I want Whirlwind !! I had almost 80% winrates on that map.. loved it so much as Zerg.
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-23 15:12:41
October 23 2014 15:11 GMT
#953
On October 24 2014 00:10 sM.Zik wrote:
I want Whirlwind !! I had almost 80% winrates on that map.. loved it so much as Zerg.

Whirlwind was the only map I won a TvT on without base trading. Best map I've ever seen in WoL ^^
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16098 Posts
October 23 2014 15:19 GMT
#954
if steppes is the last map then all maps i voted for except shakuras did make it in the ladderpool.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3304 Posts
October 23 2014 15:22 GMT
#955
Antiga Shipyard plz
T P Z sagi
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 23 2014 20:09 GMT
#956
I have not played a vetoed map in 3000+ (probably more tbh) ladder games in my SC2 career. So I'm pretty sure it does not happen.

Also, I hope they have a big reveal at Blizzcon for Steppes of War. I can see that being actually hilarious if pulled off correctly.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 23 2014 20:11 GMT
#957
Steppes of War would not be very consistent with the other choices, though this is possible. I guess the last map is going to be Bel'shir Vestige.
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
October 23 2014 20:34 GMT
#958
When is the next map being revealed. I see no date.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 23 2014 20:36 GMT
#959
Whirlwind or bust
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
October 24 2014 00:24 GMT
#960
On October 24 2014 05:34 Mozdk wrote:
When is the next map being revealed. I see no date.


It will be revealed Soon (tm).
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1829
ggaemo 409
910 361
Shuttle 85
Mong 81
Dewaltoss 73
Hm[arnc] 40
soO 30
Bale 25
Noble 21
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 17
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
JimRising 612
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1205
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor762
Other Games
summit1g8721
C9.Mang0310
PiGStarcraft290
Happy141
Mew2King131
ArmadaUGS50
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 43
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2331
League of Legends
• Rush1191
• Lourlo1163
• Stunt452
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 39m
OSC
15h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.