• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:06
CEST 12:06
KST 19:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11315 users

Season 4 Ladder Map Pool: Voting Begins! - Page 40

Forum Index > SC2 General
1068 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 54 Next
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 16 2014 19:24 GMT
#781
On October 17 2014 04:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:18 cSc.Dav1oN wrote:
I'm starting to belive that we won't have Stepps and XCaverns in our map pool, thats great.


Honestly I doubt that after the 5 great first choices that were made, we'll get XNC + SoW as the two last maps. People who voted for the maps we already got probably voted for Bel'shir Vestige or Whirlwind rather than XNC and SoW. I don't want to call victory too soon but I'm pretty confident the two last maps will be decent too.

I guess your crusade wasn't vain^^
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
iMrising
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1099 Posts
October 16 2014 19:26 GMT
#782
Shoot whirlwind and vestige aren't in ehhhhh
$O$ | soO
Dragoonstorm7
Profile Joined December 2012
United States599 Posts
October 16 2014 19:39 GMT
#783
Im still surprise Whirlwind hasnt been picked yet ...
maybe too many people remember the BLWinfestor days ...
oblivion awaits- dark archon (aka best unit ever)
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
October 16 2014 20:12 GMT
#784
On October 17 2014 04:23 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 04:18 cSc.Dav1oN wrote:
I'm starting to belive that we won't have Stepps and XCaverns in our map pool, thats great.


Honestly I doubt that after the 5 great first choices that were made, we'll get XNC + SoW as the two last maps. People who voted for the maps we already got probably voted for Bel'shir Vestige or Whirlwind rather than XNC and SoW. I don't want to call victory too soon but I'm pretty confident the two last maps will be decent too.


Looking through the maps that are left and which maps have been chosen so far I think the last 2 spots stand between Bel'Shir Vestige, Akilon Wastes, Habitation Station and Whirlwind. I think shit maps like Shattered Temple, Xel'Naga Caverns and Antiga Shipyard are out for sure, but that there's a slight chance enough trolls voted for Steppes of War so that it gets the last spot.
hundred thousand krouner
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
October 16 2014 20:21 GMT
#785
Don't forget Tal'Darim guys. So far only 2 maps that I voted for were chosen (Cloud Kingdom and Shakuras), I'd like a 3rd and a 4th :p
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 20:22 GMT
#786
I only voted for Steppes and Antiga. I'm probably going to be disappointed
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
October 16 2014 20:24 GMT
#787
--- Nuked ---
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 20:25 GMT
#788
On October 17 2014 05:24 SatedSC2 wrote:
Okay. I can deal with Shakuras.

Only need one more map I like for a playable pool.

I hope you like Steppes!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Gwavajuice
Profile Joined June 2014
France1810 Posts
October 16 2014 20:28 GMT
#789
Super happy to see Shakura's don't care if it does fit the meta or not, this map is legend
Dear INno and all the former STX boys.
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 21:07:44
October 16 2014 21:04 GMT
#790
--- Nuked ---
feardragon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States973 Posts
October 16 2014 21:23 GMT
#791
I was actually kinda hoping Shakuras would be the REALLY old school version(with the backdoor rocks you could knock down to the top center and bottom center expansions), but with forced cross spawn. That version of the map was always really interesting. Oh well, Shakuras should lend to some fun games. =D
Ok Starcraft 2 Commentator
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 16 2014 22:27 GMT
#792
Okay haha, funny stuff blizzard.

Where is my steppes of war?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3304 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-16 22:34:34
October 16 2014 22:34 GMT
#793
Antiga Shipyard plz

then I will be 2 for 2 with Metalopolis <3
T P Z sagi
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
October 17 2014 00:41 GMT
#794
The match I will always remember on Shakuras, and it may not have been that notable of a game overall, was MarineKing vs Kyrix in GSL S2. This was the first time I had seen marine spread against banelings to the degree he did it, and while it's standard (or maybe even substandard) these day, at the time it was mindblowing:

ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
October 17 2014 00:57 GMT
#795
Oh I remember that game. I liked the end of Shakuras when Thorzain was playing around with mass Reapers vs Toss in the lategame.
Also Shakuras started the blocked spawn positions movement. That map had so many cool and weird things happen there for the first time. And invisible Spires lol.
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
October 17 2014 00:59 GMT
#796
I'm really disappointed with most of the current picks. It's too conservative, I want some fun!
Refer to my post.
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
October 17 2014 01:03 GMT
#797
On October 17 2014 09:59 Zenbrez wrote:
I'm really disappointed with most of the current picks. It's too conservative, I want some fun!


Look in to the Arcade or custom games if you want to play maps that are different from ladder maps.
hundred thousand krouner
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
October 17 2014 05:51 GMT
#798
Hoping for Antiga and Whirlwind. Or Antiga and TDA without the rocks at the third base that blizzard introduced.
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 17 2014 07:04 GMT
#799
I hope one of the last two is Akilon Waste.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
October 17 2014 08:16 GMT
#800
what umm ...I don't know how this is going to pan out....
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7474
Hyuk 554
Horang2 538
BeSt 464
Stork 167
sorry 99
Pusan 95
Shinee 81
Killer 80
Hyun 65
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 60
Mind 56
Bonyth 50
Snow 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
PianO 22
Sacsri 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe76
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
byalli9
x6flipin9
Other Games
gofns29392
singsing2147
ArmadaUGS75
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Lourlo1282
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 54m
Replay Cast
12h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.