• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:33
CEST 22:33
KST 05:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7124 users

Solar received an offer to fix a game. - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
254 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
May 17 2014 03:01 GMT
#101
There has been 4 translations already xD
astray71
Profile Joined February 2012
United States325 Posts
May 17 2014 03:01 GMT
#102
Oh wow, sportsmanship.
There is no victory without the blessing of god, and there is no god but Madlife.
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-17 03:03:27
May 17 2014 03:02 GMT
#103
(all right everybody's a french expert nowadays I guess :D I'll still leave mine since I took two minutes to write it)

- Firecake, I heard you tried to fix a match, was it really you?
- Yeah, I wanted to bet big on him. I needed the money.
- You know that the team punchline doesn't stand for that kind of behavior, you're going to have to call yourself out on the TL thread. If you call yourself out, the sanctions won't be as large. Punchline is a team with potential. With this attitude, you're undermining the progression of the team, and it's regrettable. Hurry up and apologize. I am disappoint.
- No I don't have to apologize, they don't need to know!
- Very well. I am suspending you from the team, and I'm going to call you out on the thread. Good night.
- All right do whatever you want.


Honestly this was such good spoken french that it looked fake to me, nobody talks this well on skype lol.
No will to live, no wish to die
Kovaz
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada233 Posts
May 17 2014 03:03 GMT
#104
On May 17 2014 12:01 Faust852 wrote:
There has been 4 translations already xD


I type slow XD
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
May 17 2014 03:03 GMT
#105
On May 17 2014 11:59 Antoine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2014 11:54 Faust852 wrote:
Stabillo is the head manager of Punchline.SC2 (I know him for years now).

can you verify that the new account is actually him though? the main things that make me wonder is, I believe the actual one posts on two other accounts: Stabillo and Punchline!. Confusing to me why he'd register a new one for this.


I'm contacting him on Skype, but he doesn't answer. That really weird because he usually do if he's on his computer since he's a friend and not just an acquaintance. And since he posted here he should be answering me.

Anyway, that's kind of weird that both Stabillo AND firecake are awake at this hour (it's 5AM+) here.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-17 03:19:43
May 17 2014 03:04 GMT
#106
I got got
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
May 17 2014 03:04 GMT
#107
It's gonna be pretty bad either way.

Either Firecake is super stupid for attempting this or someone is going through a fair amount of effort to try and make him look bad.
hypercube
Profile Joined April 2010
Hungary2735 Posts
May 17 2014 03:05 GMT
#108
On May 17 2014 11:54 Faust852 wrote:
Stabillo is the head manager of Punchline.SC2 (I know him for years now).


Cool. Can you confirm that it's him posting under the Stabilo username?
"Sending people in rockets to other planets is a waste of money better spent on sending rockets into people on this planet."
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
May 17 2014 03:05 GMT
#109
On May 17 2014 12:03 Faust852 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2014 11:59 Antoine wrote:
On May 17 2014 11:54 Faust852 wrote:
Stabillo is the head manager of Punchline.SC2 (I know him for years now).

can you verify that the new account is actually him though? the main things that make me wonder is, I believe the actual one posts on two other accounts: Stabillo and Punchline!. Confusing to me why he'd register a new one for this.


I'm contacting him on Skype, but he doesn't answer. That really weird because he usually do if he's on his computer since he's a friend and not just an acquaintance. And since he posted here he should be answering me.

Anyway, that's kind of weird that both Stabillo AND firecake are awake at this hour (it's 5AM+) here.

yeah, feels like impersonators right now. At least one of the IPs on the new account is a TOR address, pretty sure the other is a proxy as well. going to remove it from the first post for now.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
May 17 2014 03:05 GMT
#110
I can't believe anyone to be that stupid, but then again I thought that Major/Demuslim thing was fake too T.T. Great of Solar though!
GrapeApe
Profile Joined March 2011
1053 Posts
May 17 2014 03:05 GMT
#111
Oh jeez, FireCake should facepalm hard for this one -_-
GOIMBA.com <--- eSports betting :)
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
May 17 2014 03:05 GMT
#112
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this was fake, especially Firecake's answers don't feel like how someone would talk.
No will to live, no wish to die
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
May 17 2014 03:07 GMT
#113
So either Firecake's progaming career is absolutely ruined, or someone is trying very hard to absolutely ruin Firecake's progaming career.

...intriguing.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
May 17 2014 03:07 GMT
#114
Good for Solar I'm glad he has the integrity to report this.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
May 17 2014 03:08 GMT
#115
I personnally thing this is a huge imposture !
Stabillo don't usually write like that.
He doesn't respond to me on Skype.
It's past 5AM in france.
I doubt FireCake is fluant in Korean.
I doubt FireCake would admit he wanted to pay a pro if it was true.
Shinespark
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile843 Posts
May 17 2014 03:09 GMT
#116
On May 17 2014 12:02 Nebuchad wrote:
(all right everybody's a french expert nowadays I guess :D I'll still leave mine since I took two minutes to write it)

- Firecake, I heard you tried to fix a match, was it really you?
- Yeah, I wanted to bet big on him. I needed the money.
- You know that the team punchline doesn't stand for that kind of behavior, you're going to have to call yourself out on the TL thread. If you call yourself out, the sanctions won't be as large. Punchline is a team with potential. With this attitude, you're undermining the progression of the team, and it's regrettable. Hurry up and apologize. I am disappoint.
- No I don't have to apologize, they don't need to know!
- Very well. I am suspending you from the team, and I'm going to call you out on the thread. Good night.
- All right do whatever you want.


Honestly this was such good spoken french that it looked fake to me, nobody talks this well on skype lol.

This is a manager talking to a player about a very serious topic, the use of proper language hardly surprises me.
"I, for one, welcome our new Korean overlords."
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
May 17 2014 03:10 GMT
#117
whoever's trying to impersonate firecake must really hate him
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Faust852
Profile Joined February 2012
Luxembourg4004 Posts
May 17 2014 03:11 GMT
#118
!!!
Other think is, Stabillo is ALWAYS on busy mod on skype, in the screen he is on green.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 17 2014 03:12 GMT
#119
On May 17 2014 12:10 TT1 wrote:
whoever's trying to impersonate firecake must really hate him


God, this is like one of those old murder mysteries, except instead of murder, we have an even more serious crime of match-fixing, and unpopular pro-gamer may or may not be responsible or getting framed. Who dun it?
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
hypercube
Profile Joined April 2010
Hungary2735 Posts
May 17 2014 03:12 GMT
#120
On May 17 2014 12:08 Faust852 wrote:
I personnally thing this is a huge imposture !
Stabillo don't usually write like that.
He doesn't respond to me on Skype.
It's past 5AM in france.
I doubt FireCake is fluant in Korean.
I doubt FireCake would admit he wanted to pay a pro if it was true.


Either way we'll know for sure in a few hours. Might as well assume it's not him for now.
"Sending people in rockets to other planets is a waste of money better spent on sending rockets into people on this planet."
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 123
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo533
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1041
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 28m
Patches Events
19h 28m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.