• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:33
CEST 03:33
KST 10:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9454 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Tournament and Voting Thread - Page 65

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 109 Next
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 12 2013 19:36 GMT
#1281
On December 13 2013 04:35 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 04:28 The_Templar wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:26 Shellshock wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:22 The_Templar wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:20 Shellshock wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:19 The_Templar wrote:
Brb coming up with a plan to beat nazgul
10000 post blog against BB was cute but didn't work well enough and didn't give people enough of a reason to vote me even though I said very good things about myself

you need to give out more hearthstone beta keys

I don't play hearthstone and I didn't even try to get one..
also stop minimizing my post-related accomplishments shellbot -.-

? I said your blog was cute. That's a compliment where I'm from.

oh and it just happened to be your 53000th post

oh god when did he get up to 53k posts. I remember a few months ago going holy crap he has 40k

Ur almost at 8K posts and shellbot posts more per day than you do per week.
GG
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 12 2013 19:38 GMT
#1282
On December 13 2013 04:36 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 04:35 TheEmulator wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:28 The_Templar wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:26 Shellshock wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:22 The_Templar wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:20 Shellshock wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:19 The_Templar wrote:
Brb coming up with a plan to beat nazgul
10000 post blog against BB was cute but didn't work well enough and didn't give people enough of a reason to vote me even though I said very good things about myself

you need to give out more hearthstone beta keys

I don't play hearthstone and I didn't even try to get one..
also stop minimizing my post-related accomplishments shellbot -.-

? I said your blog was cute. That's a compliment where I'm from.

oh and it just happened to be your 53000th post

oh god when did he get up to 53k posts. I remember a few months ago going holy crap he has 40k

Ur almost at 8K posts and shellbot posts more per day than you do per week.
GG

If I had joined in late may shellbot and I would have almost the same average posts per week
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 19:41:12
December 12 2013 19:40 GMT
#1283
On December 13 2013 04:36 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 04:35 TheEmulator wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:28 The_Templar wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:26 Shellshock wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:22 The_Templar wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:20 Shellshock wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:19 The_Templar wrote:
Brb coming up with a plan to beat nazgul
10000 post blog against BB was cute but didn't work well enough and didn't give people enough of a reason to vote me even though I said very good things about myself

you need to give out more hearthstone beta keys

I don't play hearthstone and I didn't even try to get one..
also stop minimizing my post-related accomplishments shellbot -.-

? I said your blog was cute. That's a compliment where I'm from.

oh and it just happened to be your 53000th post

oh god when did he get up to 53k posts. I remember a few months ago going holy crap he has 40k

Ur almost at 8K posts and shellbot posts more per day than you do per week.
GG

I had a couple of inactive days, that's why my current weekly count is only at 44. I post probably 20-30 times a day on average. Sometimes lower, sometimes way higher. So in a couple days it should be somewhere between 200-300 again.
Administrator
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 12 2013 19:41 GMT
#1284
?

Posts per week is Posts per day *7.

Posts per day is Posts Divided by Days registered.

This isn't complicated lol.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 19:45:12
December 12 2013 19:44 GMT
#1285
On December 13 2013 04:40 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 04:36 Sn0_Man wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:35 TheEmulator wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:28 The_Templar wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:26 Shellshock wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:22 The_Templar wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:20 Shellshock wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:19 The_Templar wrote:
Brb coming up with a plan to beat nazgul
10000 post blog against BB was cute but didn't work well enough and didn't give people enough of a reason to vote me even though I said very good things about myself

you need to give out more hearthstone beta keys

I don't play hearthstone and I didn't even try to get one..
also stop minimizing my post-related accomplishments shellbot -.-

? I said your blog was cute. That's a compliment where I'm from.

oh and it just happened to be your 53000th post

oh god when did he get up to 53k posts. I remember a few months ago going holy crap he has 40k

Ur almost at 8K posts and shellbot posts more per day than you do per week.
GG

I had a couple of inactive days, that's why my current weekly count is only at 44. I post probably 20-30 times a day on average. Sometimes lower, sometimes way higher. So in a couple days it should be somewhere between 200-300 again.

Your average weekly count is posts divided by weeks since registration, which is 44. So how is it going to increase to 200 unless you post about 32000 times in the next few weeks?
Also your current week is 106
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 19:46:15
December 12 2013 19:45 GMT
#1286
No I'm sorry, I was thinking about a different function I have which you guys don't, and I got mixed up. Red staff used to have this page called "spammers", and it showed your actual weekly post count every week.

edit: oh apparently that's available in profiles now, and everyone can see it.
Administrator
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
December 12 2013 20:10 GMT
#1287
Torenhire > baller?
Are you all mad?
SooYoung-Noona!
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 12 2013 20:13 GMT
#1288
On December 13 2013 05:10 ffadicted wrote:
Torenhire > baller?
Are you all mad?

Considering the fact that more people voted for Torenhire than baller, one would assume that the majority of people are not in fact mad about this particular result.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
December 12 2013 20:36 GMT
#1289
On December 13 2013 04:19 The_Templar wrote:
Brb coming up with a plan to beat nazgul

Good luck with that. I recommend being me. Worked out all right.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
tili
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1332 Posts
December 12 2013 20:40 GMT
#1290
On December 13 2013 05:13 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 05:10 ffadicted wrote:
Torenhire > baller?
Are you all mad?

Considering the fact that more people voted for Torenhire than baller, one would assume that the majority of people are not in fact mad about this particular result.


booom.

Baller's fan-club is calling foul play.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
December 12 2013 22:48 GMT
#1291
Don't count your chickens yet, baller is baller, and the gap is only 12 votes. Rise, those that appreciate good posting, and vote in group E to give baller a chance at revenge on Chill (who only one by 1 vote under very suspicious circumstances).
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 12 2013 22:57 GMT
#1292
Sorry Ghanburighan, I have to side with Team Torenhire here...
...unless baller speaks. Go.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 23:06:16
December 12 2013 23:03 GMT
#1293
Why is it so close, noooooo
Why is he suddenly ahead, noooooo
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 12 2013 23:10 GMT
#1294
On December 13 2013 08:03 KadaverBB wrote:
Why is it so close, noooooo
Why is he suddenly ahead, noooooo

BECAUSE GRAPHS
"Expert" mods4ever.com
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 23:11:57
December 12 2013 23:11 GMT
#1295
On December 13 2013 08:10 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 08:03 KadaverBB wrote:
Why is it so close, noooooo
Why is he suddenly ahead, noooooo

BECAUSE GRAPHS


Stop doing good work or I'll have to shut it down
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
December 12 2013 23:11 GMT
#1296
On December 13 2013 05:10 ffadicted wrote:
Torenhire > baller?
Are you all mad?

I predicted this several pages back. Why would I be wrong?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 12 2013 23:12 GMT
#1297
Die4Ever sorry about your incoming ban.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 12 2013 23:12 GMT
#1298
On December 13 2013 08:11 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 08:10 Die4Ever wrote:
On December 13 2013 08:03 KadaverBB wrote:
Why is it so close, noooooo
Why is he suddenly ahead, noooooo

BECAUSE GRAPHS


Stop doing good work or I'll have to shut it down

lol I think that probably wouldn't help you
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 23:17:23
December 12 2013 23:15 GMT
#1299
On December 13 2013 07:57 The_Templar wrote:
Sorry Ghanburighan, I have to side with Team Torenhire here...
...unless baller speaks. Go.


You traitor!

Vote baller, or be as insane as The_Templar!

Edit: Just 9 more votes need for baller to go past Torenhire. Go go!
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 23:35:19
December 12 2013 23:29 GMT
#1300
On December 13 2013 08:15 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 07:57 The_Templar wrote:
Sorry Ghanburighan, I have to side with Team Torenhire here...
...unless baller speaks. Go.


You traitor!

Vote baller, or be as insane as The_Templar!

Edit: Just 9 more votes need for baller to go past Torenhire. Go go!

they already knew back in september that I was absolutely crazy
and don't worry die4 Kadaver threatened to have me banned when I was speed-posting to 10k
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 135
Sharp 54
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift4022
Counter-Strike
taco 510
Other Games
summit1g7172
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0351
ViBE169
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP90
• poizon28 41
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra871
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.