• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:06
CEST 20:06
KST 03:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8807 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Tournament and Voting Thread - Page 64

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 109 Next
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 12 2013 16:10 GMT
#1261
Holy shit what happened? I was neck and neck with Die4ever and suddenly he leaped ahead like crazy. What did he do to get so fucking popular in 3 days. I beat him the last time. Noooooo
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
December 12 2013 16:19 GMT
#1262
On December 13 2013 01:10 KadaverBB wrote:
Holy shit what happened? I was neck and neck with Die4ever and suddenly he leaped ahead like crazy. What did he do to get so fucking popular in 3 days. I beat him the last time. Noooooo


why don't you do something to make him...you know...
+ Show Spoiler +
die 4ever!
MUHUHUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
HeadlessWonder
Profile Joined January 2013
United States1096 Posts
December 12 2013 16:20 GMT
#1263
On December 13 2013 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 01:10 KadaverBB wrote:
Holy shit what happened? I was neck and neck with Die4ever and suddenly he leaped ahead like crazy. What did he do to get so fucking popular in 3 days. I beat him the last time. Noooooo


why don't you do something to make him...you know...
+ Show Spoiler +
die 4ever!
MUHUHUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You sir, have earned my vote.
CIS Doto
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 12 2013 16:22 GMT
#1264
Since I won the last time and am losing this time I can only assume that I have many disloyal fans
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
shiroiusagi
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
December 12 2013 16:27 GMT
#1265
[image loading]
Graphics@shiroiusagi_ | shiroiusagi.net
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 12 2013 16:27 GMT
#1266
On December 13 2013 01:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 01:10 KadaverBB wrote:
Holy shit what happened? I was neck and neck with Die4ever and suddenly he leaped ahead like crazy. What did he do to get so fucking popular in 3 days. I beat him the last time. Noooooo


why don't you do something to make him...you know...
+ Show Spoiler +
die 4ever!
MUHUHUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


HAHAHA that was great
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 12 2013 16:48 GMT
#1267
On December 13 2013 01:22 KadaverBB wrote:
Since I won the last time and am losing this time I can only assume that I have many disloyal fans

I've voted for you every time though T_T
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
shiroiusagi
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
December 12 2013 17:10 GMT
#1268
[image loading]
Graphics@shiroiusagi_ | shiroiusagi.net
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 12 2013 18:13 GMT
#1269
graphs are pretty good I guess lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 12 2013 18:38 GMT
#1270
On December 13 2013 01:27 shiroiusagi wrote:
[image loading]

this guy is pretty intimidating
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
December 12 2013 19:18 GMT
#1271
On December 13 2013 03:38 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 01:27 shiroiusagi wrote:
[image loading]

this guy is pretty intimidating

You mean this gal?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 12 2013 19:19 GMT
#1272
Brb coming up with a plan to beat nazgul
10000 post blog against BB was cute but didn't work well enough and didn't give people enough of a reason to vote me even though I said very good things about myself
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 12 2013 19:20 GMT
#1273
On December 13 2013 04:19 The_Templar wrote:
Brb coming up with a plan to beat nazgul
10000 post blog against BB was cute but didn't work well enough and didn't give people enough of a reason to vote me even though I said very good things about myself

you need to give out more hearthstone beta keys
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 19:23:03
December 12 2013 19:22 GMT
#1274
On December 13 2013 04:20 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 04:19 The_Templar wrote:
Brb coming up with a plan to beat nazgul
10000 post blog against BB was cute but didn't work well enough and didn't give people enough of a reason to vote me even though I said very good things about myself

you need to give out more hearthstone beta keys

I don't play hearthstone and I didn't even try to get one..
also stop minimizing my post-related accomplishments shellbot -.-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 19:24:11
December 12 2013 19:23 GMT
#1275
Never compare e-peen to a machine. D:
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 12 2013 19:26 GMT
#1276
On December 13 2013 04:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 04:20 Shellshock wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:19 The_Templar wrote:
Brb coming up with a plan to beat nazgul
10000 post blog against BB was cute but didn't work well enough and didn't give people enough of a reason to vote me even though I said very good things about myself

you need to give out more hearthstone beta keys

I don't play hearthstone and I didn't even try to get one..
also stop minimizing my post-related accomplishments shellbot -.-

? I said your blog was cute. That's a compliment where I'm from.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 19:29:21
December 12 2013 19:28 GMT
#1277
On December 13 2013 04:26 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 04:22 The_Templar wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:20 Shellshock wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:19 The_Templar wrote:
Brb coming up with a plan to beat nazgul
10000 post blog against BB was cute but didn't work well enough and didn't give people enough of a reason to vote me even though I said very good things about myself

you need to give out more hearthstone beta keys

I don't play hearthstone and I didn't even try to get one..
also stop minimizing my post-related accomplishments shellbot -.-

? I said your blog was cute. That's a compliment where I'm from.

oh and it just happened to be your 53000th post
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 12 2013 19:34 GMT
#1278
An unfortunate amount of my votee's are losing
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
December 12 2013 19:35 GMT
#1279
On December 13 2013 04:28 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 04:26 Shellshock wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:22 The_Templar wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:20 Shellshock wrote:
On December 13 2013 04:19 The_Templar wrote:
Brb coming up with a plan to beat nazgul
10000 post blog against BB was cute but didn't work well enough and didn't give people enough of a reason to vote me even though I said very good things about myself

you need to give out more hearthstone beta keys

I don't play hearthstone and I didn't even try to get one..
also stop minimizing my post-related accomplishments shellbot -.-

? I said your blog was cute. That's a compliment where I'm from.

oh and it just happened to be your 53000th post

oh god when did he get up to 53k posts. I remember a few months ago going holy crap he has 40k
Administrator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 12 2013 19:35 GMT
#1280
I can not believe stuchiu beat me and is now going 0-2 in his group
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22592
Calm 3916
Mini 334
Mind 86
910 84
Free 55
Trap 39
Aegong 28
soO 24
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7986
XaKoH 444
canceldota3
Counter-Strike
fl0m5340
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2927
Other Games
singsing1992
FrodaN737
Beastyqt627
B2W.Neo606
mouzStarbuck245
Livibee192
C9.Mang0142
Trikslyr140
RotterdaM112
Khaldor88
KnowMe88
QueenE70
Liquid`Hasu39
BRAT_OK 37
ZombieGrub14
MindelVK13
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2457
Other Games
• Shiphtur798
• imaqtpie579
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 54m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 54m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.