• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8500 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Tournament and Voting Thread - Page 63

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 109 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 12 2013 01:44 GMT
#1241
On December 12 2013 10:37 lichter wrote:
gg Dodgin

so bm
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 12 2013 01:55 GMT
#1242
On December 12 2013 10:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 10:37 lichter wrote:
gg Dodgin

so bm


[image loading][image loading]

Let me enjoy it monk will bop me next match
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
December 12 2013 05:48 GMT
#1243
Several hours with no trash the talk.

Also, we should stream TL members playing the board game clue and figure out who killed the woman in the bathroom room with a ceiling fan.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 12 2013 05:55 GMT
#1244
I preemptive gg'd Dodgin and dropped manner mules what more do you want
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 12 2013 05:57 GMT
#1245
On December 12 2013 14:55 lichter wrote:
I preemptive gg'd Dodgin and dropped manner mules what more do you want

you're not teabagging.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 12 2013 05:58 GMT
#1246
We usually cheer for the same people though so he gets some respect from me
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
December 12 2013 06:22 GMT
#1247
On December 12 2013 08:41 Fionn wrote:
ill win next year when i get my passion back


Tell Tasteless hi for us.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 12 2013 11:36 GMT
#1248
hmmm the blog didn't work as well as I had hoped :/
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
December 12 2013 13:13 GMT
#1249
On December 12 2013 20:36 The_Templar wrote:
hmmm the blog didn't work as well as I had hoped :/

Make a blog where you improve pics by adding Bisu to them. That kind of move let's TL know you care.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 12 2013 13:18 GMT
#1250
On December 12 2013 22:13 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 20:36 The_Templar wrote:
hmmm the blog didn't work as well as I had hoped :/

Make a blog where you improve pics by adding Bisu to them. That kind of move let's TL know you care.

I don't have photoshop though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 14:06:09
December 12 2013 14:05 GMT
#1251
On December 12 2013 22:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 22:13 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 20:36 The_Templar wrote:
hmmm the blog didn't work as well as I had hoped :/

Make a blog where you improve pics by adding Bisu to them. That kind of move let's TL know you care.

I don't have photoshop though

Photoshop makes pictures worse. Paint! Paint! Paint!

proof of paint greatness: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=137174
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 12 2013 14:11 GMT
#1252
On December 12 2013 23:05 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 22:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:13 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 20:36 The_Templar wrote:
hmmm the blog didn't work as well as I had hoped :/

Make a blog where you improve pics by adding Bisu to them. That kind of move let's TL know you care.

I don't have photoshop though

Photoshop makes pictures worse. Paint! Paint! Paint!

proof of paint greatness: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=137174

I don't have paint either LOL
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 12 2013 14:16 GMT
#1253
On December 12 2013 23:11 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 23:05 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:13 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 20:36 The_Templar wrote:
hmmm the blog didn't work as well as I had hoped :/

Make a blog where you improve pics by adding Bisu to them. That kind of move let's TL know you care.

I don't have photoshop though

Photoshop makes pictures worse. Paint! Paint! Paint!

proof of paint greatness: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=137174

I don't have paint either LOL


wtf are you using a rock
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
December 12 2013 14:28 GMT
#1254
On December 12 2013 23:16 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 23:11 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:05 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:13 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 20:36 The_Templar wrote:
hmmm the blog didn't work as well as I had hoped :/

Make a blog where you improve pics by adding Bisu to them. That kind of move let's TL know you care.

I don't have photoshop though

Photoshop makes pictures worse. Paint! Paint! Paint!

proof of paint greatness: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=137174

I don't have paint either LOL


wtf are you using a rock

LOL. TL is the only thing that can run on a rock. R1CH is god.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 12 2013 15:05 GMT
#1255
On December 12 2013 23:16 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 23:11 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:05 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:13 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 20:36 The_Templar wrote:
hmmm the blog didn't work as well as I had hoped :/

Make a blog where you improve pics by adding Bisu to them. That kind of move let's TL know you care.

I don't have photoshop though

Photoshop makes pictures worse. Paint! Paint! Paint!

proof of paint greatness: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=137174

I don't have paint either LOL


wtf are you using a rock


worse than a rock, a mac.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 12 2013 15:07 GMT
#1256
On December 13 2013 00:05 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2013 23:16 lichter wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:11 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:05 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:13 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 20:36 The_Templar wrote:
hmmm the blog didn't work as well as I had hoped :/

Make a blog where you improve pics by adding Bisu to them. That kind of move let's TL know you care.

I don't have photoshop though

Photoshop makes pictures worse. Paint! Paint! Paint!

proof of paint greatness: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=137174

I don't have paint either LOL


wtf are you using a rock


worse than a rock, a mac.

yeah, if I win the tournament I will use my ESPORTS dollah winnings to buy a good computer
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 15:26:10
December 12 2013 15:25 GMT
#1257
On December 10 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
If I make it to the RO16 I'll make a battle report for every TLCMAT match I win, including RO64 and RO32
I can also do brood war against AI

Ok, adding to this since things are starting to look bleak...
If I make it into the RO16 I will make an SC2 battle report for every person I beat in TLCMAT (including RO64 and RO32) and 2 BW vs AI (since I can't get battlenet to work) battle reports total. In addition:

If I beat TheBB in the RO16 I will live report as much of the upcoming LRSL as possible. Read more about it here.
If I lose to TheBB but beat Nazgul/disciple in the final match I will post glorious hype pictures for every remaining player. I will also do this if I beat TheBB.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 12 2013 15:29 GMT
#1258
On December 13 2013 00:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 00:05 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:16 lichter wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:11 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:05 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:13 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 20:36 The_Templar wrote:
hmmm the blog didn't work as well as I had hoped :/

Make a blog where you improve pics by adding Bisu to them. That kind of move let's TL know you care.

I don't have photoshop though

Photoshop makes pictures worse. Paint! Paint! Paint!

proof of paint greatness: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=137174

I don't have paint either LOL


wtf are you using a rock


worse than a rock, a mac.

yeah, if I win the tournament I will use my ESPORTS dollah winnings to buy a good computer

paintbrush in mac works just fine
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 12 2013 15:32 GMT
#1259
On December 13 2013 00:29 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 00:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 13 2013 00:05 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:16 lichter wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:11 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:05 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:13 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 20:36 The_Templar wrote:
hmmm the blog didn't work as well as I had hoped :/

Make a blog where you improve pics by adding Bisu to them. That kind of move let's TL know you care.

I don't have photoshop though

Photoshop makes pictures worse. Paint! Paint! Paint!

proof of paint greatness: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=137174

I don't have paint either LOL


wtf are you using a rock


worse than a rock, a mac.

yeah, if I win the tournament I will use my ESPORTS dollah winnings to buy a good computer

paintbrush in mac works just fine

I had never heard of that until today lol
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 12 2013 15:44 GMT
#1260
On December 13 2013 00:29 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 00:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 13 2013 00:05 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:16 lichter wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:11 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:05 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 12 2013 22:13 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 12 2013 20:36 The_Templar wrote:
hmmm the blog didn't work as well as I had hoped :/

Make a blog where you improve pics by adding Bisu to them. That kind of move let's TL know you care.

I don't have photoshop though

Photoshop makes pictures worse. Paint! Paint! Paint!

proof of paint greatness: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=137174

I don't have paint either LOL


wtf are you using a rock


worse than a rock, a mac.

yeah, if I win the tournament I will use my ESPORTS dollah winnings to buy a good computer

paintbrush in mac works just fine


fool, the canvas is just as important as the brush.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 156
Nina 152
ProTech143
RuFF_SC2 109
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16437
firebathero 85
PianO 20
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever344
canceldota73
League of Legends
Doublelift3673
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD43
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
summit1g6043
FrodaN1220
shahzam538
B2W.Neo391
C9.Mang0317
RotterdaM103
Mew2King28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile139
• StrangeGG 28
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1143
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Replay Cast
1h 3m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.